Iraq Bombs ISIS Radio Station in Mosul

Wouldn't allowing a radio station to broadcast from Mosul make sense? Aside from the occasional leak of information from civilians it's the only way we have any idea what's going on there.

http://rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/04102016

Arif Taifour, a senior Kurdish official and commander of Peshmerga forces, said preparations are in the final stage with the offensive likely to start in two weeks.

"The Mosul war is imminent: in October. I don't know the exact time, but it should start October 15 or 20," Taifour told Rudaw.

Arif Taifour, a senior Kurdish official and commander of Peshmerga forces, said preparations are in the final stage with the offensive likely to start in two weeks.

"The Mosul war is imminent: in October. I don't know the exact time, but it should start October 15 or 20," Taifour told Rudaw.
Have a friend who was stationed in Mosul.
Imagine that, more good people to die after Obama's let the terrorists hold it for 2 years. With power, water, Internet, phones, gasoline, radio station....

As far as infrastructure goes this is Iraq trying to take control of their second largest city. They do want it habitable when ISIS is gone.

As far as infrastructure goes this is Iraq trying to take control of their second largest city. They do want it habitable when ISIS is gone.
You can cut water, power and radio stations without destroying the city.

It's been in the hands of terrorists for years now, not much left thanks to Obama.

There are still about 700,000 civilians in the city relying on that water and electricity.

You can cut water, power and radio stations without destroying the city.

It's been in the hands of terrorists for years now, not much left thanks to Obama.

There are still about 700,000 civilians in the city relying on that water and electricity.
War is a bitch.
Cut the water and a week later see how much control ISIS has over 700,000 people.

Imagine that, more good people to die after Obama's let the terrorists hold it for 2 years. With power, water, Internet, phones, gasoline, radio station....

Imagine if President Bush never invaded or occupied Iraq. Or better yet imagine if we had never lent support or access to Western Technology and weapons to that POS in the first place.

Imagine if President Bush never invaded or occupied Iraq. Or better yet imagine if we had never lent support or access to Western Technology and weapons to that POS in the first place.
Yeah, shame Hillary insisted al Queda was in Iraq and pushed for invasion to fulfill her husbands policy of regime change in Iraq.

Civilian casualties are a result of war
If you are scared to kill a few innocent people, then don't do anything. No need to make yourself look an idiot and a pussy.
Giving your enemies a notice? Get real

If you are scared to kill a few innocent people, then don't do anything. No need to make yourself look an idiot and a pussy.

Except these aren't civilians of a foreign country. It's their civilians. Some of them are going to die, but you can understand them trying to keep casualties to an extreme minimum in this case.

Except these aren't civilians of a foreign country. It's their civilians. Some of them are going to die, but you can understand them trying to keep casualties to an extreme minimum in this case.
Yeah, I guess letting ISIS run things is a better option?
I get what you are saying, but the opposite seems worse IMO

They aren't "letting ISIS run things". They have been liberating villages around Mosul for months, and plan to enter the city later this month. ISIS's stronghold in Iraq will likely fall by the end of the year.

How many years you going to let terrorists live in luxury controlling major cities?

They aren't "letting ISIS run things". They have been liberating villages around Mosul for months, and plan to enter the city later this month. ISIS's stronghold in Iraq will likely fall by the end of the year.
A year long seige?
Again, cut water and power. It's over in a week.

usa must kill all mosul people. like hiroshima . but without nuclear weapon . just with missile
most of mosul people supporting isis .
we will have better world without mosul bastard arabs wahabi

Forum List

Back