Iran's the Globalist problem?

Who's the Globalist problem?

• Iran is more Globalist.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • The USA is more Globalist.

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
No, Slobbie. They're more like a "terrorist problem."

The globalists just want us to give them more money.

• Banned
No, they're more like a "terrorist problem."

The globalists just want us to give them more money so they don't kill us.

No, the Globalists are the ones who want you to think terrorism is a problem, so they can control you like the FICA courts, the Patriot Act, Homeland Security
and
continue to bomb the sh(t out of the Mid-East.

No, the Globalists are the ones who want you to think terrorism is a problem, so they can control you like the FICA courts, the Patriot Act, Homeland Security
and

I"m happy for you that you think terrorism isn't a problem, but no thanks.

• Banned

and

I"m happy for you that you think terrorism isn't a problem, but no thanks.

More people die from Cars than Terrorism.

Deaths from international terrorism compared with road crash deaths in OECD countries

'More deadly than terrorism': potholes responsible for killing 10 people a day in India

Or is the USA the Globalist problem?

we have a winner.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

we have the most corrupt government in the whole world,we are always invading countries that had done nothing to us,perfect example is Iraq. for all the clowns that say Iran is a threat,they always run off since they cant answer the question how is Iran a threat when we have missiles surrounding the whole country? pretty hard from them to be any kind of threat when the our government can stop anyone of their missile attacks in a heartbeat.:laughing0301::lmao:

Iran is a totalitarian regime and a regional threat to its neighbors. They have their tentacles in everything around them.

I don't advocate for the U.S. to be involved in everything around the world, but nor am I an isolationist.

No, Slobbie. They're more like a "terrorist problem."

The globalists just want us to give them more money.
:woohoo:
Outta the park, JGalt!!!! You nailed it to the wall! :yes_text12:

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

I"m pretty handy with a hammer. Martin Luther's got nothing on me. :04:
When I finished writing that I thought "My favorite hymn writer Martin Luther once nailed some good stuff on the wall. Think I'll leave it like that. Yeah, good!" :rofl:

Or is the USA the Globalist problem?

Oy

The entire western world is infected with globo homo inc and thier useful idiots ...the Iranian Islamic regime are just a dangerous nuisance.....

yiho07r8vu841.png

Forum List

Back