USA killed millions Iran killed thousands?

• Banned
....most of those killed by the US were bad, evil people --so we are helping the world immensely

I'm sure the Nazis (German masses) thought similar.

Nazis lied about Bromberg being before WW2.

They thought Soviets were the enemy, (Well fair point)

They thought Britain & France & Jews were picking on them.

• Banned
....most of those killed by the US were bad, evil people --so we are helping the world immensely

..I agree

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by Friedrich Nietzsche: “Whoever fights monsters should see to it that i...”

..I agree

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by Friedrich Nietzsche: “Whoever fights monsters should see to it that i...”
he was one of the bad guys!!!!!

• Banned

..I agree

― Friedrich Nietzsche

No, it's not USA leaders like Harry Truman, W Bush, LBJ, H.W Bush, Abraham Lincoln etc who were the "Bad guys"
it
was Friedrich Nietzsche.

(Rolls eyes)

..I agree

― Friedrich Nietzsche

No, it's not USA leaders like Harry Truman, W Bush, LBJ, H.W Bush, Abraham Lincoln etc who were the "Bad guys"
it
was Friedrich Nietzsche.

(Rolls eyes)
.the Germans were the bad guys TWICE

• Banned
..I agree

― Friedrich Nietzsche

it
was Friedrich Nietzsche.

(Rolls eyes)
.the Germans were the bad guys TWICE

So, Nietzsche killed how many?

Horseshit! This is why I say the US should never send another American boy to any other country. Let those countries defend themselves or die trying.

:beer:

the hardest thing for an america to come to grips with is that the holoHOAX was indeed that,that gerrmany wasnt the real enemy,Stalin and Russia was. Patton realised that and complained that he was never allowed to win the war like he said he could have had they allowed him to take germany and then russia. the us was never going to allow that.patton died in a very myserious acccident after that.

Horseshit! This is why I say the US should never send another American boy to any other country. Let those countries defend themselves or die trying.

Defend what?
All the USA has done is mostly just cause chaos, and despair around the World in it's "Wars"
Lying dumb ass. The USA did not start any of the fucking wars you listed. Except Iraq. We went to war in Iraq on Kuwait’s benefit.

Defend what?
All the USA has done is mostly just cause chaos, and despair around the World in it's "Wars"
Lying dumb ass. The USA did not start any of the fucking wars you listed. Except Iraq. We went to war in Iraq on Kuwait’s benefit.

Timeline of United States military operations - Wikipedia

:beer:

the hardest thing for an america to come to grips with is that the holoHOAX was indeed that,that gerrmany wasnt the real enemy,Stalin and Russia was. Patton realised that and complained that he was never allowed to win the war like he said he could have had they allowed him to take germany and then russia. the us was never going to allow that.patton died in a very myserious acccident after that.
you obviously have no knowledge of history/wars/etc--take Russia--hahahhahahahhaah

Iran's far more innocent than the USA.

Especially considering the USA propped up Saddam's Iraq against Iran.

Iran's far more innocent than the USA.

Especially considering the USA propped up Saddam's Iraq against Iran.
Horseshit!

Forum List

Back