Iranian Muslims save seven American lives

I

Indofred

They should receive thanks and more from those saved.

I think they will.

The people who got the organs are, most probably, still in the hospitals or recovering.

In Her Tragic Death, 'Miracle' Allowed Sanaz Nezami To Give Life To Others

Sanaz Nezami died tragically at the age of 27 as her family members watched helplessly from thousands of miles away. But loved ones of the deeply faithful Muslim were able to see her death as a "miracle" after it helped seven other people live.

After her death, the family allowed organ donations, saving seven American lives.

A good end to a tragic story.

Most of the Iranian people are good people...it's the nutjob mullahs and their extremist followers that are the problem.

Most of the Iranian people are good people...it's the nutjob mullahs and their extremist followers that are the problem.

I would tend to agree.
I've met a lot of Iranians over here and they've all been nice people.
This lady's death is a prime example of how love can help strangers.

Hate destroyed; love saved.

Sanaz Nezami died tragically at the age of 27 as her family members watched helplessly from thousands of miles away. But loved ones of the deeply faithful Muslim were able to see her death as a "miracle" after it helped seven other people live.

After her death, the family allowed organ donations, saving seven American lives.

A good end to a tragic story.

Nezami thought the difference between Muslims and Christians was superficial, so much so that she was part of a Christian congregation, her sister told the Journal. Nezami did charity work, and continued her studies for the same reason.

Forum List

Back