Iranian chief nuclear scientist assassinated

feel free to ask questions georgie-----my hubby was there in close proximity to an arab enclave. King
Abdullah of Jordan was ASSASSINATED for his unislamic philosophy of conciliation
I believe you and your family were much closer to these events than any of the rest of us on USMB, but I also believe, in spite of your education and intelligence, you are incapable of judging your tribe by the same moral standards you apply to others; arrogance blinds you to your "Messianic idea".

The Origin of the Palestine-Israel Conflict

"'Joseph Weitz was the director of the Jewish National Land Fund...On December 19, 1940, he wrote: "It must be clear that there is no room for both peoples in this country...The Zionist enterprise so far...has been fine and good in its own time, and could do with "land buying" — but this will not bring about the State of Israel; that must come all at once, in the manner of a Salvation (this is the secret of the Messianic idea); and there is no way besides transferring the Arabs from here to the neighboring countries, to transfer them all; except maybe for Bethlehem, Nazareth and Old Jerusalem, we must not leave a single village, not a single tribe"'...There were literally hundreds of such statements made by Zionists.” Edward Said, 'The Question of Palestine."

Last edited:
Seriouslyo_O

Israel and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia

"MEK

"Main article: People's Mujahedin of Iran
See also: Assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists

"Four Iranian nuclear scientists—Masoud Alimohammadi, Majid Shahriari, Darioush Rezaeinejad and Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan—were assassinated between 2010 and 2012. Another scientist, Fereydoon Abbasi, was wounded in an attempted murder.[28][29]

"Two of the killings were carried out with magnetic bombs attached to the targets' cars; Darioush Rezaeinejad was shot dead, and Masoud Alimohammadi was killed in a motorcycle-bomb explosion.[30]

"US officials confirm that MEK was financed, trained, and armed by Israel in killing Iranian nuclear scientists.[31]

"According to The Atlantic, the incident initiated a debate among American commentators: Should Israel be classified as a state sponsor of terrorism?.[32]

"Several commentators including Richard Engel and Robert Windrem suggested that the assassinations have been the joint work of Israel and the then Foreign Terrorist Organization-listed group MEK.[33][34][35]"

Should Israel be classified as a state sponsor of terrorism?

Prince pierogi----the basis of islamo-nazi propaganda
is: ' there are ZIONIST operatives all over the world
<<<< this is not a new concept. I am past 70---but first learned about the GIANT CONSPIRACY by the time I was about age 8. I was a precocious reader and read just about anything that came to hand. The crap came to me in sleazy little propaganda pamphlets. Later on, as a young adult I actually befriended a SHIITE person--
a young doctor from India in a hospital in which I worked------from him, I heard the same crap I read as a child-----I even visited a mosque----same crap. The
Ayatoilets did not INVENT it in 1979-----it was old when I read it in the 1950s. Even back then it was on the level of "the zionists are stealing our rain clouds"
The "zionists" were an issue even before 1948. For the record----SHIITES are very IRAN ORIENTED---they even treat FARSI as some sort of "holy language"

Good.

Iran needs Regime Change bad.

The way that the Mullahs treat Homoiranians is disgraceful.
How many times has Iran been sanctioned by the UNSC compared to Israel's record number of human rights violations?
Iran has called for a nuclear weapons free zone in the Middle East.
Israel and the US have not.
nuclear_israel_by_latuff2.jpg

Israel and Iran Are Key to Nuclear-Free Middle East

Good.

Iran needs Regime Change bad.

The way that the Mullahs treat Homoiranians is disgraceful.
How many times has Iran been sanctioned by the UNSC compared to Israel's record number of human rights violations?
Iran has called for a nuclear weapons free zone in the Middle East.
Israel and the US have not.
nuclear_israel_by_latuff2.jpg

Israel and Iran Are Key to Nuclear-Free Middle East

Iran's leadership in the Axis of Evil tells me they were never sincere about getting rid of their own nuclear weapons.

feel free to ask questions georgie-----my hubby was there in close proximity to an arab enclave. King
Abdullah of Jordan was ASSASSINATED for his unislamic philosophy of conciliation
I believe you and your family were much closer to these events than any of the rest of us on USMB, but I also believe, in spite of your education and intelligence, you are incapable of judging your tribe by the same moral standards you apply to others; your arrogance blinds you to your "Messianic idea".

The Origin of the Palestine-Israel Conflict

"'Joseph Weitz was the director of the Jewish National Land Fund...On December 19, 1940, he wrote: "It must be clear that there is no room for both peoples in this country...The Zionist enterprise so far...has been fine and good in its own time, and could do with "land buying" — but this will not bring about the State of Israel; that must come all at once, in the manner of a Salvation (this is the secret of the Messianic idea); and there is no way besides transferring the Arabs from here to the neighboring countries, to transfer them all; except maybe for Bethlehem, Nazareth and Old Jerusalem, we must not leave a single village, not a single tribe"'...There were literally hundreds of such statements made by Zionists.” Edward Said, 'The Question of Palestine."

Edward Said was a virulent jew hater. He was a professor in Columbia and DEVOTED his life to
the destruction of jews. When seeking sources for
your jerkiness-----try to avoid PROFESSIONAL propagandaists ---or even people who devote themselves to a POV. I consider Robert Spencer a very fine scholar-----but because he devotes himself to a particular POV-----I never quote him in discussions on the Middle East. For the record----there are hundreds of thousands of "khutbah jumaats" devoted to the murder of Hindus, Jews, Christians-----and "others"---like sunnis by shiites and shiites by sunnis etc etc. These mosque lessons have led to the death
of millions

Ayatoilets did not INVENT it in 1979-----it was old when I read it in the 1950s. Even back then it was on the level of "the zionists are stealing our rain clouds"
The "zionists" were an issue even before 1948. For the record----SHIITES are very IRAN ORIENTED---they even treat FARSI as some sort of "holy language"
When did European Jews first conceive of Zionism?

Zionism

"What is Zionism?

"Simply put, Zionism is a movement to recreate a Jewish presence in Israel. The name comes from the word 'Zion,' which is a Hebrew term that refers to Jerusalem."

Edward Said was a virulent jew hater. He was a professor in Columbia and DEVOTED his life to
your jerkiness-----try to avoid PROFESSIONAL propagandaists ---or even people who devote themselves to a POV.
Edward Said believed most Americans were ignorant of how US support for Israel led directly to events like 911:
300px-Jean-L%C3%A9on_G%C3%A9r%C3%B4me_-_Le_charmeur_de_serpents.jpg

Edward Said - Wikipedia

"So far as the United States seems to be concerned, it is only a slight overstatement to say that Moslems and Arabs are essentially seen as either oil suppliers or potential terrorists.

"Very little of the detail, the human density, the passion of Arab–Moslem life has entered the awareness of even those people whose profession it is to report the Arab world.

"What we have, instead, is a series of crude, essentialized caricatures of the Islamic world, presented in such a way as to make that world vulnerable to military aggression.

"— 'Islam through Western Eyes' (1980) The Nation.[43]"

your jerkiness-----try to avoid PROFESSIONAL propagandaists ---or even people who devote themselves to a POV.
Edward Said believed most Americans were ignorant of how US support for Israel led directly to events like 911:
300px-Jean-L%C3%A9on_G%C3%A9r%C3%B4me_-_Le_charmeur_de_serpents.jpg

Edward Said - Wikipedia

"So far as the United States seems to be concerned, it is only a slight overstatement to say that Moslems and Arabs are essentially seen as either oil suppliers or potential terrorists.

"Very little of the detail, the human density, the passion of Arab–Moslem life has entered the awareness of even those people whose profession it is to report the Arab world.

"What we have, instead, is a series of crude, essentialized caricatures of the Islamic world, presented in such a way as to make that world vulnerable to military aggression.

"— 'Islam through Western Eyes' (1980) The Nation.[43]"

not impressed Georgie. There is also an "ISLAM"
through the eyes of Middle East Christians and Jews.
And an Islam thru the eyes of South east Asian Hindus
(and christians and jews and zoroastrians). There is even a Sunni thru the eyes of Shiite and Shiite thru
the eyes of Sunni. And islam thru the eyes of Buddhists----afghanistan, Sri Lanka etc etc. Lucky me---I had encountered members of ALL the groups I have just mentioned. First hand witnesses AND others who carry a family legacy are the people from whom to learn the dynamics of DAR AL ISLAM and DAR AL HARB. Muslims, historically, are brutal conquerors
and colonizers and genocidal forces -----hundreds of
millions of NOTCHES on their scimitars. The last person from whom to learn is a propagandaist with
AN AX to grind------eg Edward Said. Feel free to ask
questions

When did European Jews first conceive of Zionism?

Zionism

"What is Zionism?

"Simply put, Zionism is a movement to recreate a Jewish presence in Israel. The name comes from the word 'Zion,' which is a Hebrew term that refers to Jerusalem."

Simply put ----zionism was invented by Abraham and elaborated upon by Jacob. (aka Israel) Simply put---you are very far out of touch as demonstrated by your
query "when did european jews FIRST conceive of Zionism" "ZIONISM" existed before jews got to
Europe. Do you read? Try reading the bible and the koran then skip into HISTORY over the past 2000 years

Unlike Iran, the U.S. and Israel have never pledged to wipe Iran off the face of the earth.
The US is responsible for the greatest flow of refugees since the end of WWII, and Israel doesn't waste time with threats; it simply conducts assassinations of foreign nationals outside of Israel while lying about its own crimes against humanity:
An Incomplete List of Israel's Violations of Human Rights | H, M, E
Palestinian-vs-Israeli-deaths.png

https://www.state.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/ISRAEL-2019-HUMAN-RIGHTS-REPORT.pdf

Unlike Iran, the U.S. and Israel have never pledged to wipe Iran off the face of the earth.
The US is responsible for the greatest flow of refugees since the end of WWII, and Israel doesn't waste time with threats; it simply conducts assassinations of foreign nationals outside of Israel while lying about its own crimes against humanity:
An Incomplete List of Israel's Violations of Human Rights | H, M, E
Palestinian-vs-Israeli-deaths.png

https://www.state.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/ISRAEL-2019-HUMAN-RIGHTS-REPORT.pdf

idiot propaganda ^^^^^^

Simply put ----zionism was invented by Abraham and elaborated upon by Jacob. (aka Israel) Simply put---you are very far out of touch as demonstrated by your
query "when did european jews FIRST
Why did the descendants of Jacob migrate to the Rhineland?

Why do Jews among all tribes of this world believe they have a moral right to the land their ancestors fled thousands of years ago?

Ashkenazi Jews - Wikipedia

"Ashkenazi Jews (/ˌæʃ-, ɑːʃkəˈnɑːzi/ ASH-, AHSH-kə-NAH-zee),[18] also known as Ashkenazic Jews or, by using the Hebrew plural suffix -im, Ashkenazim[a] are a Jewish diaspora population who coalesced in the Holy Roman Empire around the end of the first millennium"

A century ago there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living in Palestine.
1606848348577.jpeg

query moronicus >> Why did {some of} the descendants of Jacob migrate to the Rhine Valley?
answer >>>
Why did the criminal Ishmaelites engage in rape,
murder, plunder and enslavement thruout Africa
and Asia-----and thence onto Southern Europe?

the query moronicus is a product of the islamo-nazi
notion that JOOOOOS consist of europeans who
migrated to New York City. Ask any brain damaged
redneck from Lubbock Texas

query moronicus >> Why did {some of} the descendants of Jacob migrate to the Rhine Valley?
answer >>>
Why did the criminal Ishmaelites engage in rape,
murder, plunder and enslavement thruout Africa
and Asia-----and thence onto Southern Europe?

the query moronicus is a product of the islamo-nazi
notion that JOOOOOS consist of europeans who
migrated to New York City. Ask any brain damaged
redneck from Lubbock Texas
Hmmmmm... methinks George Philip has an axe to grind against Israel and Jewish people in general ...You know it is just typical the subject was about the Iranian nuclear scientist who got offed by someone( we don’t know who for sure) and old Georgie Porgie comes along to not only take us off the subject at hand but to attack from the comfort of his home Israel and Jews in general... Very brave of you Georgie.. Tell me George who are your people so we can bring up all the supposeded crap and nasty facts about them... Fair is fair where are the Philips from or are they a mixed group that can dish it out but can’t take it in return.... If I didn’t know any better I would say you are a self hating Jew ( somewhere in your background) or just a died in the wool antisemite which one it doesn’t really matter .. Most people like you have a lot of rage inside you and it makes you feel better to denigrate others esp those you feel are beneath you or you are secretly afraid of...

By the way Irosie George here just wants to push his propaganda he is really not interested in a fair and Open and honest discussion I have seen his kind many times as I am sure you have as well... Chanukah is coming soon we always defeat the likes of the George Philips in the world and then we party afterwards because we love life while they secretly hate it...

Forum List

Back