Iran. We are capable of producing a nuclear bomb.

I'm sure they do. US meddling, Israeli threats haven't helped. Israel used to buy all their oil from Iran and 250,000 Jews lived there for 2500 years.
You are either senile or an outright liar.
Iran's leaders murder anyone who disagrees with them.
Israel is so evil to declare that it will defend itself against an attack.

I'm sorry folks but nuclear weapons command peace. When it's the nature of some countries to wage continuous war, the only deterrent the world's non-aggressive countries can rely upon is the nuclear deterrent. We are seeing proof of that and have in reality seen proof of that for nearly 89 years now.

Unfortunately, it also brings great risk as aggressive countries lose track of the demand other nuclear powers put upon them to keep the peace. How strange that nuclear weapons represent the only hope of peace in the world!

You are either senile or an outright liar.
Iran's leaders murder anyone who disagrees with them.
Israel is so evil to declare that it will defend itself against an attack.

Israel began threatening Iran every quarter back in 1994. ..a year after Israel paid off their debt for crude oil.

I'm sorry folks but nuclear weapons command peace. When it's the nature of some countries to wage continuous war, the only deterrent the world's non-aggressive countries can rely upon is the nuclear deterrent. We are seeing proof of that and have in reality seen proof of that for nearly 89 years now.

Unfortunately, it also brings great risk as aggressive countries lose track of the demand other nuclear powers put upon them to keep the peace. How strange that nuclear weapons represent the only hope of peace in the world!

I want to give this both the thumbs up and the sad emoji.

Israel slowed their capabilities in the past. But yeah, now they get us to do the threatening.
You may now shut off your smart device since 99% of it was designed by evil Israelis.
Don't forget to stop your MDs from using all the equipment designed by evil Israelis.

Forum List

Back