Iran just executes it’s famous wrestler

I've had many Muslim students over the years. They have all been exemplary people and solid Americans with little interest in or patience with the nonsense that seems to blanket parts of the ME, and Michigan.

Don't judge all by the error of a few, unless they're Democrats.
I would presume that Muslims would rather worship in a country that won't decapitate them for wearing the wrong shade of whatever.

I've had many Muslim students over the years. They have all been exemplary people and solid Americans with little interest in or patience with the nonsense that seems to blanket parts of the ME, and Michigan.

Don't judge all by the error of a few, unless they're Democrats.
I would presume that Muslims would rather worship in a country that won't decapitate them for wearing the wrong shade of whatever.
I watched a few Jewish movies this month and all about a boy trying to survive both the Germans and poles and ( 2 of the 3 movies are true stories )
Jews must have a homeland

Every time I get into an Uber or Lyft driven by a Muslim, they start telling me how much they Israel because they escaped from {Name your Muslim Nation} and after being checked out by Israel, Israel helped them emigrate to the US.
Taxi drivers will tell you whatever they think you want to hear.
It makes for bIgger tips at the end of the ride. ... :cool:

Every time I get into an Uber or Lyft driven by a Muslim, they start telling me how much they Israel because they escaped from {Name your Muslim Nation} and after being checked out by Israel, Israel helped them emigrate to the US.
Taxi drivers will tell you whatever they think you want to hear.
It makes for bIgger tips at the end of the ride. ... :cool:
I was wondering why they don't speak to anyone not wearing a yarmulka.
Yeah...I actually ask people if the same thing happens to them.

Israel and Bahrain are now brothers with Oman next
The muslim governments are receiving large amounts of money and weapons to play nice with Israel.
But I can assure you the citizens of those countries still intensely dislike Israel.
It's all political smoke and mirrors. ... :cool:

There is no reason for Muslims to hate Jews or Israel.

Hatred of Jews and Israel has been a propaganda tool used by Muslim leaders for decades to cover up their own failures.

Forum List

Back