Iran just executes it’s famous wrestler

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You stated there were one million more Jews in Israel than outside of Israel. Post #26
That is why I asked for a link, because I believe you are making stuff up. .. :cool:
I'm not making it up.
In fact, in this case you are correct.
Google, run by 2 self-hating Jews, is not returning any current population stats for Israel because Google doesn't recognize Israel's existence.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sure you did just a scant few posts ago.
Quote the post or admit you are lying as usual. ... :cool:
You'd have to buy the Jewish Press.
Hardly a lie because if even 1 million more lived outside of Israel it wouldn't take away from the fact that Jews are moving to Israel in droves.
Mostly due to Trump.
I plan to retire in Israel.

OP
Q

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
Q

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you a member or supporter of the MB or H
I don’t mean to offend and I like your comments
Nope, I've just been around a lot of muslim people from various ME countries and know how they think about these issues.
Here in the America the news media manufactures the narrative they spoon feed the public. Which most of the time doesn't line up with reality. ... :cool:
You need to accept Israel !!
I want you to type it !!
I am getting “Bad vibes with you and Israel “

Mindful

Diamond Member
Reaction score
  • "One day, I heard screams, shouting, and pleas for help in the police department.... I witnessed two officers who were dressed in unofficial uniform cursing and hitting Navid with batons and metal pipes with no mercy. They would tell him: 'the truth is whatever we say, will you write what we are saying or not?' Navid was... begging: 'please, stop, please don't hit me, I didn't do anything.' He covered his head with his arms. And one of the officers, whose name I later learned was Abbasi, hit Navid with such strength that Navid let out a gut-wrenching scream and fell unconscious". — Witness to the torture of Iran's wrestling champion, Navid Afkari, who was reportedly tortured into a false confession, then hanged.
  • Iran's leaders most likely wanted to make an example of the highly respected wrestler, to impose fear in society, and send a strong message to the people that anyone who dares to protest can face severe consequences.
  • Did they hear about the four teenagers who will have their fingers amputated as a punishment for stealing, also, according to them, after being tortured until they "confessed"?
  • The European Union, in empowering a regime that is torturing and executing protesters and political prisoners, is making itself complicit in these crimes against humanity. Instead, the EU needs immediately to join the US in putting pressure on the mullahs and holding them accountable.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List