Iran Digging Mass Graves?

Coronavirus burial pits so vast they’re visible from space

Iranian authorities began digging a pair of trenches for victims just days after the government disclosed the initial outbreak. Together, their lengths are that of a football field.

Two days after Iran declared its first cases of the novel coronavirus — in what would become one of the largest outbreaks of the illness outside of China — evidence of unusual activity appeared at a cemetery near where the infections emerged.

At the Behesht-e Masoumeh complex in Qom, about 80 miles south of Tehran, the excavation of a new section of the graveyard began as early as Feb. 21, satellite images show, and then rapidly expanded as the virus spread. By the end of the month, two large trenches — their lengths totaling 100 yards — were visible at the site from space.

According to expert analysis, video testimony and official statements, the graves were dug to accommodate the rising number of virus victims in Qom.

Yikes! I hope this story is wrong.
The United States has less than 40 deaths. Go Trump! Better than Obama's with 4000 with swine flu, maybe you started celebrating to early.
Others put the figure much higher

Swine flu has killed up to 17,000 in U.S.: report

Iranian authorities began digging a pair of trenches for victims just days after the government disclosed the initial outbreak. Together, their lengths are that of a football field.

Two days after Iran declared its first cases of the novel coronavirus — in what would become one of the largest outbreaks of the illness outside of China — evidence of unusual activity appeared at a cemetery near where the infections emerged.

At the Behesht-e Masoumeh complex in Qom, about 80 miles south of Tehran, the excavation of a new section of the graveyard began as early as Feb. 21, satellite images show, and then rapidly expanded as the virus spread. By the end of the month, two large trenches — their lengths totaling 100 yards — were visible at the site from space.

According to expert analysis, video testimony and official statements, the graves were dug to accommodate the rising number of virus victims in Qom.

How many funerals do we perform daily ?
Just out of curiosity, when I started this topic I looked up the daily death rate for New York City, which has about the same population as Qom, Iran.

NYC loses about 158 people a day. Murders, suicides, natural causes, etc. 9.1 per minute!

It's just like a cold.
Keep in mind that 5 people just died of coronavirus in the time it took to type this.
Bullshit. 1 person dies in the USA every 12 seconds. How many minutes did it take you to type that?
About as long as it would take a psychiatrist to diagnose
you with dimentia and acute psychosis.

Please show us your math.

Please show us your math.
image-450w-142465210.jpg

The United States has less than 40 deaths. Go Trump! Better than Obama's with 4000 with swine flu, maybe you started celebrating to early.
You are the one celebrating too early. Like Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/03/12/trump-coronavirus-timeline/

Our very stable genius on January 22: “We have it totally under control.”

January 24: "It will all work out well."

January 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for it. So that I can assure you.”

February 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!:lol:

February 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.” A totally empty, vacuous, meaningless statement. The kind his rube herd just eat right up.

March 9: “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!” 546 cases! Think about that! He just said a few days before that there were only 15 and after they got better, it would be down to zero.

Trump isn't getting those test kits out there because that would increase the numbers.

You see, if there are zero test kits, there are zero coronavirus cases in the US. Magic!

This is exactly how Trump thinks. I shit you not.

He tipped his hand during the CDC press conference when he said he didn't want to bring the cruise ship passengers home because the 21 positive passengers would be added to the numbers of cases in the US.

Like a bad DA who doesn't want to try a difficult murder case because it would ruin his conviction rate.

We have a very dangerous idiot at the helm.

And 16,000 deaths from AIDS in the U.S.

An estimated 15,807 people with an AIDS diagnosis died in 2016, and approximately 658,507 people in the United States with an AIDS diagnosis have died overall. The deaths of persons with an AIDS diagnosis can be due to any cause—that is, the death may or may not be related to AIDS
Yeah...thanks for reminding us that a Republican Administration fiddled during the early days of that one too.

Others put the figure much higher

Swine flu has killed up to 17,000 in U.S.: report
I didn't blame Obama for them, but now we have the loons wishing for a tragedy and blaming Trump. I guess swine flu was Obama's fault.

You are the one celebrating too early. Like Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/03/12/trump-coronavirus-timeline/

Our very stable genius on January 22: “We have it totally under control.”

January 24: "It will all work out well."

January 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for it. So that I can assure you.”

February 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!:lol:

February 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.” A totally empty, vacuous, meaningless statement. The kind his rube herd just eat right up.

March 9: “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!” 546 cases! Think about that! He just said a few days before that there were only 15 and after they got better, it would be down to zero.
Last I checked less than 40 have died in the United States and the survival rate is good. But you celebrating death for Americans so you can try to make Trump look bad. Shows what a despicable person you are.

Iran fucked up royally on their response, which is no shock....

They should have shut down access to all of those religious sites in Qom immediately, but they didn't because they are run by a bunch of theocrats....

If they are having to go dig mass graves....perhaps that is a hidden blessing..

Forum List

Back