Iran Can’t (Won’t) Explain Traces Of Uranium Detected At Iranian Sites Not Known To Have Uranium At Them

Thanks to Biden the world is heading to a nuclear winter.

Iran has failed to explain traces of uranium found at several undeclared sites, a report by the U.N. nuclear watchdog showed on Monday, possibly setting up a fresh diplomatic clash between Tehran and the West that could derail wider nuclear talks.

Three months ago Britain, France and Germany scrapped a U.S.-backed plan for the International Atomic Energy Agency’s 35-nation Board of Governors to criticise Iran for failing to fully explain the origin of the particles; the three backed off as IAEA chief Rafael Grossi announced fresh talks with Iran. read more

“After many months, Iran has not provided the necessary explanation for the presence of the nuclear material particles at any of the three locations where the Agency has conducted complementary accesses (inspections),” a report by Grossi to member states seen by Reuters said.
View attachment 496029

India and Pakistan are squared off against each other.. Nothing to worry about there.

Iran has failed to explain traces of uranium found at several undeclared sites, a report by the U.N. nuclear watchdog showed on Monday, possibly setting up a fresh diplomatic clash between Tehran and the West that could derail wider nuclear talks.

Three months ago Britain, France and Germany scrapped a U.S.-backed plan for the International Atomic Energy Agency’s 35-nation Board of Governors to criticise Iran for failing to fully explain the origin of the particles; the three backed off as IAEA chief Rafael Grossi announced fresh talks with Iran. read more

“After many months, Iran has not provided the necessary explanation for the presence of the nuclear material particles at any of the three locations where the Agency has conducted complementary accesses (inspections),” a report by Grossi to member states seen by Reuters said.
It's only a matter of time before Israel gets nuked..I'm sorry but the writing is on the wall.

Nobody is going to nuke Israel.. Bibi has played out that lie since the 1990s. Its kept him in power and justifies his aggression.
can you cite your source and specify that "aggression" of "bibi"?

It's only a matter of time before Israel gets nuked..I'm sorry but the writing is on the wall.

Nobody is going to nuke Israel.. Bibi has played out that lie since the 1990s. Its kept him in power and justifies his aggression.

Sure.. He continues to build jewish only settlements in the occupied West Bank and now is doing ethnic cleansing in the old Muslim Quarter of East Jerusalem. Theft and violence..

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

View attachment 496029

India and Pakistan are squared off against each other.. Nothing to worry about there.
it worries me. The very first person from southeast asia that I knew well---
way back in the 1960s was a SHIITE from New Dehli. Based on what he told me,
I can envision a HOUTHI like cadre in India and an INFLUX of the Hezbollah filth
into Kashmir and even Punjab

Sure.. He continues to build jewish only settlements in the occupied West Bank and now is doing ethnic cleansing in the old Muslim Quarter of East Jerusalem. Theft and violence..
The "OLD MUSLIM QUARTER" of East Jerusalem to which you refer is actually
the old jewish Quarter of East Jerusalem. It was subjected to islamic warfare
in the mid 1940s by the TYPICAL STARVATION SIEGE endorsed by the minions
of the rapist pig of mecca. You should learn some history. You have something
against "jewish only" ? roflmao. I have been to Israel and never encountered
anything "jewish only" There are parts of the world to which I can never go----
because they are no-go places for jews. Anyone interested in the islamic starvation
siege technique-----find a zoroastrian

Why should Iran feel a need to explain anything?
The thing says you responded to me. If I'm intruding I apologize.

In the world today with threats from nuclear power USA and Israel and facing Russian threats Iran has every right to pursue nuclear weapons. Iran owes no one an explanation for acting in their own defense.

In the years 2&3 BT (Before Trump) we had come to an agreement that would slow their production and ensure no weapons before 2025. This gave us time to build a relationship based on trust and mutual interest instead of fear. Was the deal perfect? No but it offered a chance.

Then Trump willingly destroyed 10 years of negotiations with a stupid tweet.

Now in the AT (After Trump) era hopefully we can rebuild some of what was lost and move forward. Perhaps bring Hilary back as an advisor.

I personally think that having a positive relationship with the only stable democracy in the Muslim world would be worthwhile.

I think trying to get along with all countries would be a good thing.
Yep, you want to get along with Hitler and Stalin of our time, they’re your kind of buddies!

Why would Iran choose to explain crap at all?
We had a deal.
Trump crushed the deal.
You get no rights to ask questions much less demand answers.
Iran, the sole actual democracy in the Muslim world and we had the chance to normalize relations and bring Iran into the sp called "community of nations."
INSTEAD
Trump crushed all that for political points and set back the negotiations to zero.
WTG Cap'n Cheeto you fuckin moron.
They weren't truthful with the deal....so what's the point.
It’s Ok Iran keeps lying about nukes. Biden will send them a few hundred billion in hard cash in the middle of the night like his mentor did.

None of this matters. Iran could nuke New York and the left wouldn't care. All that matters to them is that the party is in control of government. Nothing else matters.

None of this matters. Iran could nuke New York and the left wouldn't care. All that matters to them is that the party is in control of government. Nothing else matters.
The Left would like for every major city in the US nuked. They hate Western Civilization just like their allies the Iranians.

We had a deal.
Trump crushed the deal.
Iran, the sole actual democracy in the Muslim world and we had the chance to normalize relations and bring Iran into the sp called "community of nations."
INSTEAD
Trump crushed all that for political points and set back the negotiations to zero.
TRUTHFUL??????????

After 5 years and over 30K lies from Trump you're bringing "TRUTHFUL" to the table?
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

The point, is that we're MUCH LESS LIKELY to go to war with people with which we're talking.
What EXACTLY did Trump accomplish with this bit of stupidity?
World safer? No
Iran stopped developing nuclear program? No
Iran become a more peaceable state? No

Golly. Looks like all this accomplished as pandering to the fools who worship him!

In the world today with threats from nuclear power USA and Israel and facing Russian threats Iran has every right to pursue nuclear weapons. Iran owes no one an explanation for acting in their own defense.

In the years 2&3 BT (Before Trump) we had come to an agreement that would slow their production and ensure no weapons before 2025. This gave us time to build a relationship based on trust and mutual interest instead of fear. Was the deal perfect? No but it offered a chance.

Now in the AT (After Trump) era hopefully we can rebuild some of what was lost and move forward. Perhaps bring Hilary back as an advisor.

I personally think that having a positive relationship with the only stable democracy in the Muslim world would be worthwhile.
Of course you think the world leaders in terrorism should have nukes. You hate Western Civilization.
If this were 1935 you’d be cheering Germany and Japan for their right to ‘defend’ themselves.
You are, of course, a liar.
Thanks to Obama we had Iran in check and were in the progress of building peaceful relationships.
Thanks to Trump Iran is further along than ever and with ZERO incentive to stop.

Well done morons!

Of course you think the world leaders in terrorism should have nukes. You hate Western Civilization.
If this were 1935 you’d be cheering Germany and Japan for their right to ‘defend’ themselves.
You are, of course, a liar.
Thanks to Obama we had Iran in check and were in the progress of building peaceful relationships.
Thanks to Trump Iran is further along than ever and with ZERO incentive to stop.

Well done morons!
Trump INVENTED the invective and filth of the AYATOILETS?

I think trying to get along with all countries would be a good thing.
Yep, you want to get along with Hitler and Stalin of our time, they’re your kind of buddies!
No. I don't like Trump and McConnell is a traitor.

We had a deal.
Trump crushed the deal.
INSTEAD
It’s Ok Iran keeps lying about nukes. Biden will send them a few hundred billion in hard cash in the middle of the night like his mentor did.
You mean...
GIVE THEM THEOIR OWN MONEY BACK?
Money to which the US had no legal claim?
Face it
We had an opportunity for peace and Trump blew it so he could pander to fools like you.

Forum List

Back