Iran, A Bunch Of Dufuses

I can't believe they have owned up to it. That's good news. Too bad it took them so long though. Maybe someday, they will start acting like humans.
My dear Chris, not you too?

We have missed you around here, exceptions for this post.

These are the prices to pay when you are a part of the global economy/one world economy!
You disappearing all this time is a steep price, my dear.

I saw some video footage of Iranians chanting "death to the dictator" and ripping down "down with America" signs. That gives me hope that the people are tired of their brutal dictators.

I can't believe they have owned up to it. That's good news. Too bad it took them so long though. Maybe someday, they will start acting like humans.
My dear Chris, not you too?

We have missed you around here, exceptions for this post.

These are the prices to pay when you are a part of the global economy/one world economy!
You disappearing all this time is a steep price, my dear.

Is that a compliment? I'll take it as a compliment! :D Thanks!

I saw some video footage of Iranians chanting "death to the dictator" and ripping down "down with America" signs. That gives me hope that the people are tired of their brutal dictators.
Trump just made them realize their dictators aren’t all that bad.

It took us far longer to own up to blowing up a hospital.

I disagree. I think the Iranians are smart enough to see how their dictators manipulate them. They aren't all a bunch of uneducated desert or mountain dwellers anymore.

I disagree. I think the Iranians are smart enough to see how their dictators manipulate them. They aren't all a bunch of uneducated desert or mountain dwellers anymore.
Chris that’s not nice. The Iranian people are actually very good people. Don’t believe what your lying government and it’s controlled media say.

Things like that, which occur during wartime, are often harder to assess than blowing a passenger plane out of the sky taking off from your own airport. Not to mention, I don't put it past our enemies in the ME to blow things up themselves and blame others, so those things might take longer to investigate. Other than that, I have no good explanation as to why our country would delay owning up to it.

Anyways, since a lot of our "allies" are still relying on oil from this part of the world, we have to fight to keep this area of the world stabilized (no matter WHAT things occurred in the past), or else these things are going to affect us as well.

I would like nothing more than to be an isolationist and completely wash our hands of that area of the world, but I don't believe that is possible at this point in time. We are a major and important contributor in our one world economy and in keeping it running smoothly.

What happens if Iran takes control of all of the important oil fields or something like that? Then they control the world. Do you people realize that?

And Trump has the Dims shamelessly cheerleading for Iranian terrorists...

The man is a fucking genius..... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It's his fault he set the whole thing in motion by killing General Soleimani and by tweeting they were going to hit cultural sites.

Its a shame that so many had to die, but it remains his fault.
Russia built the missile.
Iran fired the missile.
Obama paid for the missile.

Blaming Trump.just makes you look hateful and sheepish.

Trump appreciates your efforts to get him reelected.

Things like that, which occur during wartime, are often harder to assess than blowing a passenger plane out of the sky taking off from your own airport. Not to mention, I don't put it past our enemies in the ME to blow things up themselves and blame others, so those things might take longer to investigate. Other than that, I have no good explanation as to why our country would delay owning up to it.

We knew who blew it up. There was no investigation necessary. Iran's top military leader had just been assassinated. That's not war time?

Anyways, since a lot of our "allies" are still relying on oil from this part of the world, we have to fight to keep this area of the world stabilized (no matter WHAT things occurred in the past), or else these things are going to affect us as well.

I would like nothing more than to be an isolationist and completely wash our hands of that area of the world, but I don't believe that is possible at this point in time. We are a major and important contributor in our one world economy and in keeping it running smoothly.

What happens if Iran takes control of all of the important oil fields or something like that? Then they control the world. Do you people realize that?

The people of Iran is not accepting excuses. You on the other hand.........

Do you want to live in a world that is controlled by a few crazy Islamic mullahs??? I know I do NOT, and I do not want my children or grandchildren to either.

Now I know, you will tell me that they are no threat to us or the threat is exaggerated, but personally, being a woman, that is a chance I am not willing to take.

I was pleased when Trump said he would be willing to work with them and help them if they would accept and stop causing problems in the ME, but the people who run this country are very extreme and very religious and very crazy and very brutal and obviously do not know how to quit, and any means is acceptable for them. Their people have no say in anything. I am hopeful that as more and more Iranian people become educated, that they will realize just how bad these guys are!

Now THAT would be some progress!

We knew who blew it up. There was no investigation necessary. Iran's top military leader had just been assassinated. That's not war time?

Accepting reality, you mean? The fact of the matter is, we have interests to protect there because we ARE a part of the global economy! Like it or not. You can't let these people spread out too far. They cause problems for the global economy which affects all of us.

Your ideologies and your fantasies of "peace on earth" are nice and stuff, but you are dealing with humans here. FLAWED humans, some of whom actually enjoy doing bad things that would have very negative consequences on the stability of the world.

Accepting reality, you mean? The fact of the matter is, we have interests to protect there because we ARE a part of the global economy! Like it or not. You can't let these people spread out too far. They cause problems for the global economy which affects all of us.

"These people"......screw that. We have NO business attacking all these countries and killing tens of thousands of innocent people.

The Obamatites will send some of their people over their to help the Iranians army on how to operate the equipment.

The Obama Administration Has Brokered More Weapons Sales Than Any Other Administration Since World War II

3luc9y.gif

"These people"......screw that. We have NO business attacking all these countries and killing tens of thousands of innocent people.

I know, we should just take out their leaders because they are the real problem, but the people have to be strong enough to resist and avoid having the same types taking over their country again.

I think the problem in this world is that we have crazy extremists running the ME and that is where much of the world gets oil. As much as you may not like it, oil still makes the world go round.

I really also just think it's about time these people were allowed to join us in this century instead of being oppressed by their crazy dictators. That is pretty sad, and I have nothing against the Iranian people. I feel sorry for them.

WE do it for a damn good reason, not because we "enjoy" killing innocent people.

Like I said before, I wish we could be isolationists, but I think it's too late for that! Especially when historical grudges and ignorance abounds! It's as if all they understand is violence and force.

I think if you found yourself in the position of a running a country, you would find yourself between a rock and a hard place many, many times and would have to choose between your morals and what is BEST for everyone else in the world.

I know, we should just take out their leaders because they are the real problem, but the people have to be strong enough to resist and avoid having the same types taking over their country again.

I think the problem in this world is that we have crazy extremists running the ME and that is where much of the world gets oil. As much as you may not like it, oil still makes the world go round.

I really also just think it's about time these people were allowed to join us in this century instead of being oppressed by their crazy dictators. That is pretty sad, and I have nothing against the Iranian people. I feel sorry for them.

It's their oil.

Forum List

Back