Iran, A Bunch Of Dufuses

And Trump has the Dims shamelessly cheerleading for Iranian terrorists...

The man is a fucking genius..... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It's his fault he set the whole thing in motion by killing General Soleimani and by tweeting they were going to hit cultural sites.

Its a shame that so many had to die, but it remains his fault.

Gee what a surprise, you support America's enemy.

I saw some video footage of Iranians chanting "death to the dictator" and ripping down "down with America" signs. That gives me hope that the people are tired of their brutal dictators.

Yes, and notice our MSM barely reported anti-Ayatollah actions in Iran.

I saw some video footage of Iranians chanting "death to the dictator" and ripping down "down with America" signs. That gives me hope that the people are tired of their brutal dictators.

It's being reported all over the place.

Only on Twitter and places like PJ Media

Iran Protesters Curse Soleimani, Chant 'Death to Khamenei!'

'Iran Protesters Curse Soleimani, Chant 'Death to Khamenei!'

The MSM is strangely not reporting on the protests. They're more concerned with Trump's false impeachment. In fact MSNBC hailed Soleimini as a hero.

"Perhaps most notably, these protesters chanted, "Soleimani is a murderer. His leader is also a murderer." Such chants "rip through the recent false claims by [CNN], [Chris Matthews], & [The New York Times' Farnaz Fassihi] that Iranians support Soleimani," Jazayeri tweeted."

Last edited:

No it's not, all we see are propaganda photos of so-called 'mourners' and the Ayatollah trying his best to pretend to cry.

CNN with live updates.

US-Iran news: Live updates on the Ukraine plane crash and conflict - CNN

No it's not, all we see are propaganda photos of so-called 'mourners' and the Ayatollah trying his best to pretend to cry.

CNN with live updates.

Yeah, too little too late. Apparently not even CNN can keep blaming Trump I guess.

I can't believe they have owned up to it. That's good news. Too bad it took them so long though. Maybe someday, they will start acting like humans.

It took us far longer to own up to blowing up a hospital.

Things like that, which occur during wartime, are often harder to assess than blowing a passenger plane out of the sky taking off from your own airport. Not to mention, I don't put it past our enemies in the ME to blow things up themselves and blame others, so those things might take longer to investigate. Other than that, I have no good explanation as to why our country would delay owning up to it.

We knew who blew it up. There was no investigation necessary. Iran's top military leader had just been assassinated. That's not war time?

Anyways, since a lot of our "allies" are still relying on oil from this part of the world, we have to fight to keep this area of the world stabilized (no matter WHAT things occurred in the past), or else these things are going to affect us as well.

I would like nothing more than to be an isolationist and completely wash our hands of that area of the world, but I don't believe that is possible at this point in time. We are a major and important contributor in our one world economy and in keeping it running smoothly.

What happens if Iran takes control of all of the important oil fields or something like that? Then they control the world. Do you people realize that?

The people of Iran is not accepting excuses. You on the other hand.........

Accepting reality, you mean? The fact of the matter is, we have interests to protect there because we ARE a part of the global economy! Like it or not. You can't let these people spread out too far. They cause problems for the global economy which affects all of us.

"These people"......screw that. We have NO business attacking all these countries and killing tens of thousands of innocent people.
''tens of thousands of innocents'' ----hahahahhahahaahah--bullshit

Things like that, which occur during wartime, are often harder to assess than blowing a passenger plane out of the sky taking off from your own airport. Not to mention, I don't put it past our enemies in the ME to blow things up themselves and blame others, so those things might take longer to investigate. Other than that, I have no good explanation as to why our country would delay owning up to it.

We knew who blew it up. There was no investigation necessary. Iran's top military leader had just been assassinated. That's not war time?

Anyways, since a lot of our "allies" are still relying on oil from this part of the world, we have to fight to keep this area of the world stabilized (no matter WHAT things occurred in the past), or else these things are going to affect us as well.

I would like nothing more than to be an isolationist and completely wash our hands of that area of the world, but I don't believe that is possible at this point in time. We are a major and important contributor in our one world economy and in keeping it running smoothly.

What happens if Iran takes control of all of the important oil fields or something like that? Then they control the world. Do you people realize that?

Accepting reality, you mean? The fact of the matter is, we have interests to protect there because we ARE a part of the global economy! Like it or not. You can't let these people spread out too far. They cause problems for the global economy which affects all of us.

"These people"......screw that. We have NO business attacking all these countries and killing tens of thousands of innocent people.

I know, we should just take out their leaders because they are the real problem, but the people have to be strong enough to resist and avoid having the same types taking over their country again.

I think the problem in this world is that we have crazy extremists running the ME and that is where much of the world gets oil. As much as you may not like it, oil still makes the world go round.

I really also just think it's about time these people were allowed to join us in this century instead of being oppressed by their crazy dictators. That is pretty sad, and I have nothing against the Iranian people. I feel sorry for them.

It's their oil.
....sorry--Iraq started shit with Iran---screwing up oil economy...THEN they unlawfully started shit with Kuwait--- = Iraq is to blame....Kuwait and Saudi oil is NOT Iraq's

CNN with live updates.

Yeah, too little too late. Apparently not even CNN can keep blaming Trump I guess.

Is this code for you were wrong?

CNN with live updates.

Is this code for you were wrong?

No it's CNN code for "we can no longer ignore the truth".....as they did just after the missile attack and their sickening bolstering of a terrorist, murderer-torturer. Apparently they can no longer ignore what they refused to report before.

OK, hundreds of thousand.

I know, we should just take out their leaders because they are the real problem, but the people have to be strong enough to resist and avoid having the same types taking over their country again.

I think the problem in this world is that we have crazy extremists running the ME and that is where much of the world gets oil. As much as you may not like it, oil still makes the world go round.

I really also just think it's about time these people were allowed to join us in this century instead of being oppressed by their crazy dictators. That is pretty sad, and I have nothing against the Iranian people. I feel sorry for them.

It's their oil.
....sorry--Iraq started shit with Iran---screwing up oil economy...THEN they unlawfully started shit with Kuwait--- = Iraq is to blame....Kuwait and Saudi oil is NOT Iraq's

That's their oil and their problem to deal with.

Really......We turned their terrorist 'general' into soup. They launched missiles that did nothing to anyone, they couldn't control their own airspace and shot down a plane taking off from their own airport. Seems like a bunch of Keystone Cops with turbins.

In an ideal world you take out the entire iranian leadershIp while they're sitting around chanting death to America ...

Let the Iranian people sort the rest out ....all ya need is one general with loyal troops who hates the mullah and the Islamic regime for the people to rally behind and you could possibly flip Iran ....if a stable peaceful one emerged you could wipe out the Saudis at a later date ...

Im Always for wiping out Saudi Arabia

It's their oil.

sorry--if something effects our economy, we can get involved
AND Kuwait and Saudi A WANTED us to
!!!!!!

It's their oil.

hahhahahahaha--you're joking yes??
Iraq starts a war that disrupts our oil supply and we can't/shouldn't do anything???!!!!??
hahahhahahahaha

OK, hundreds of thousand.
links/proof

I can't believe they have owned up to it. That's good news. Too bad it took them so long though. Maybe someday, they will start acting like humans.

links/proof

Media Are Blamed as US Bombing of Afghan Hospital Is Covered Up

Just as the same as how they were led to push the Benghazi video B.S.
hahahahhahahahahahahaha!!! the MEDIA--NOT the US govenment/etc
US media spin the story to reflect positively on the culprit; they report that the US is investigating the atrocity, while failing to acknowledge that the US itself is responsible for the atrocity.
hahahahah---that's standard MSM bullshit!!!! you dumbass
it doesn't say the US did NOT take responsibility !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
......there's NOTHING about a cover up in that article--it's laying the blame on the media's WORDING

Forum List

Back