Iran: 4 Arab Capitals Fell In Our Hands!

The Shia and Sunni's are simply attempting to Seize power in the whole region under my Islam is better than yours mentality.

When we took out Saddam we put the Sunni's out of power in that region. Now, the Shia are taking advantage of the situation to gain as more control of the region.

Iran and the Shia are not our friends. They just seem to be more civilized in their barbarism than the ISIS crowd at the moment.

you get the best post of the week award--eagle. well short and accurate---concise is good

Thank You Irosie91.

I wish the solution to this mess was short and concise.

Refugees of the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

At least 3 million have fled the Civil War into neighboring countries...............

The World Factbook

population 17,951,639
Religion Muslim 87% (official; includes Sunni 74% and Alawi, Ismaili, and Shia 13%), Christian (includes Orthodox, Uniate, and Nestorian) 10% (includes Orthodox, Uniate, and Nestorian), Druze 3%, Jewish (few remaining in Damascus and Aleppo)
That means that 6,5 million refugees did not flee Syria for other countries. However, in Lebanon and elswhere, they were able to vote.

About 9.5 million Syrians have been forced to leave their homes. Most of these have been internally displaced, but some 2.5 million have been forced to flee their country.
Syrian Refugees Fleeing to Lebanon Eclipse Bleak Milestone - NBC News

Refugees of the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

At least 3 million have fled the Civil War into neighboring countries...............

The World Factbook

population 17,951,639
Religion Muslim 87% (official; includes Sunni 74% and Alawi, Ismaili, and Shia 13%), Christian (includes Orthodox, Uniate, and Nestorian) 10% (includes Orthodox, Uniate, and Nestorian), Druze 3%, Jewish (few remaining in Damascus and Aleppo)
That means that 6,5 million refugees did not flee Syria for other countries. However, in Lebanon and elswhere, they were able to vote.

About 9.5 million Syrians have been forced to leave their homes. Most of these have been internally displaced, but some 2.5 million have been forced to flee their country.
Syrian Refugees Fleeing to Lebanon Eclipse Bleak Milestone - NBC News

The article you posted states basically the same data I posted. That around 6 million have been internally displaced due to the War.

An aerial view shows the Zaatari refugee camp

r

The article you posted states basically the same data I posted. That around 6 million have been internally displaced due to the War.
It´s terrible. Some were displaced even several times. But the government takes care of them.

Yes it is. It has been going on for years. We finally got into the fight because ISIS drew us in by executing our people. Obama has armed the FSA, which is an old splinter group of the Syrian Army, but they don't have the numbers to take and hold that country if they were to win. ISIS is the results of years of War, and the fall from power in Iraq. They are also a result of seeing the deaths of over a 100k Syrians and the displacement of virtually 50% of the country internally and externally.

Our hits on ISIS is actually a blessing in disguise for Assad, UNLESS Obama uses this to take out Assad. He has openly stated Assad needs to be taken out. So the remaining Syrian forces would be without a leader.

Bottom line is that the individual groups there are all killing each other. It's like someone threw a piece of meat into a pit, and threw dogs into it to fight to the death to get to eat. It is Barbaric in nature.

Bottom line is that the individual groups there are all killing each other. It's like someone threw a piece of meat into a pit, and threw dogs into it to fight to the death to get to eat. It is Barbaric in nature.
FSA is not a Syrian Army splinter group but a Sunni extremist group.

It's origins were Syrian officers who took Syrian troops with them.

Earlier, defectors were a part of the FSA. But that´s over for a long time.

You would have to show that to me.........As it's origins were the splinter group. It's hard for me to believe that the splinter group is non existent anymore.

You would have to show that to me.........As it's origins were the splinter group. It's hard for me to believe that the splinter group is non existent anymore.
I have provided the posters and readers of the USMB several times with sufficient information and I am tired to do that over and over again just because it is ignored. I don´t know if you have read any of my previous threads, but watch this at first:

Than you can search the Middle East forum for my threads.

As for the origins of the FSA, I doubt that defectors founded it.

I have provided the posters and readers of the USMB several times with sufficient information and I am tired to do that over and over again just because it is ignored. I don´t know if you have read any of my previous threads, but watch this at first:

I have never agreed to arming them. Still don't and believe it is bad policy. I've seen articles where they have defected to other groups and have actually turned over U.S. arms to ISIS...........The whole area is an arena of death with different groups killing each other.

In your opinion.............What should the world do to end this....................

In your opinion.............What should the world do to end this....................

The world should cut off its support for what it calls moderate Rebels and supply Syria and Iraq with means to defeat the militant groups and rebuild the countries. They are able to do that on their own, but I think the world owes them big time and it would reduce the sorrow in that countries, particularly in Syria.

Iranian responsible of Mollah state said that " we have henceforth 4 arab capitals in our hand: Beirut, Damascus, Baghdad and Sanaa"!

Sanaa is the capital of Yemen fell yesterday in the hands of chiite Alhouthi terrorists armed by Iran.
It's the plan of iranian expansion in the region.
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.alweeam.com.sa/292407/%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A4%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%A3%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%B9-%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%85-%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B3%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AF/&edit-text=

155298.jpg

Obama is on the side of Iran power in the region..

U.s. Told Iran Of Intent To Strike Islamic State In Syria US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back