Iran: 4 Arab Capitals Fell In Our Hands!

The Shia and Sunni's are simply attempting to Seize power in the whole region under my Islam is better than yours mentality.

When we took out Saddam we put the Sunni's out of power in that region. Now, the Shia are taking advantage of the situation to gain as more control of the region.

Iran and the Shia are not our friends. They just seem to be more civilized in their barbarism than the ISIS crowd at the moment.

The Al Houthi Shiaa terrorists minority seize the capital of Yemen.
Houthi rebels push into Yemeni capital - Middle East - Al Jazeera English
Therefore minorities are seizing Beirut, Damascus, Baghdad and Sanaa!
665003303001_3792388756001_vs-541aeb83e4b05ad0150072b0-782203292001.jpg

r

looks that way------iran is working on it----
the shia are "friends" of no one other than
each other-----of course, same is true of the sunni pigs.
Insults are not good, try to stay civil!

did I insult you?
It's not good to to use word pigs in the forum.

what is wrong with 'pigs'-?? muslims use the word so much that I ----who certainly does not known Arabic-----know the word in Arabic----KANZEER also "DOGS" ---Khalbin------bitch is KHALBAH ------it goes together ----like a HORSE AND CARRIAGE----with -------either KAFFIR or
YAHUD

And what about terrorist pigs?
You mean Hezbollah, mollah milices and Liwa Abu Fadhl Abbas.
Congratulation!, Damascus is became iranian commune according to Mollah spokesman.
I have to disappoint you. The sovereignty of the Syrian state is not endangered.

What are you talking about? that country is split into several enclaves with different groups controlling different parts no different than an African country. I know you are an Assad cheerleader but you need to put the poms poms down and come back to reality.

Congratulation!, Damascus is became iranian commune according to Mollah spokesman.
I have to disappoint you. The sovereignty of the Syrian state is not endangered.

What are you talking about? that country is split into several enclaves with different groups controlling different parts no different than an African country. I know you are an Assad cheerleader but you need to put the poms poms down and come back to reality.
The far majority of the Syrians life in government controlled areas. Syria counts almost 10 million refugees (population: 23 million). Most of them fled to government controlled areas. 11 million out of 15 million eligible voters participated in the presidential elections. "Opposition"/Terrorist controlled areas did not participate. That indicates that - despite the daily terror - the Syrian people is still a unity under the green eyes of Syria.

The far majority of the Syrians life in government controlled areas. Syria counts almost 10 million refugees (population: 23 million). Most of them fled to government controlled areas. 11 million out of 15 million eligible voters participated in the presidential elections. "Opposition"/Terrorist controlled areas did not participate. That indicates that - despite the daily terror - the Syrian people is still a unity under the green eyes of Syria.

If the Syrians were in as much control as you say there would be no ISIS Controlled cities in their country and they wouldn't be buying oil back from the rebels who took their oil fields, the Kurds, ISIS, Nusra, FSA etc etc have all carved out their piece of the pie from that country, give it a rest.

If the Syrians were in as much control as you say there would be no ISIS Controlled cities in their country and they wouldn't be buying oil back from the rebels who took their oil fields, the Kurds, ISIS, Nusra, FSA etc etc have all carved out their piece of the pie from that country, give it a rest.
You are really just trying to argue against me. There are almost 10 million refugees.

You are really just trying to argue against me. There are almost 10 million refugees.

So?

So?
For example, in Aleppo, Syria´s largest city, life no more than 300.000 citizens, just 10 % of the population of 2011. Also other areas controlled by anti-government forces are largely abandoned. I know, you just want to argue against me, but without arguments it will not easy for you :) But some people in here are great in ignoring facts, so that is nothing new to me :)

So?
For example, in Aleppo, Syria´s largest city, life no more than 300.000 citizens, just 10 % of the population of 2011. Also other areas controlled by anti-government forces are largely abandoned. I know, you just want to argue against me, but without arguments it will not easy for you :) But some people in here are great in ignoring facts, so that is nothing new to me :)

Raqaa is abandoned? the north part the Kurds have is no one there? and I suppose the oil fields and Military bases the rebels took were vacant as well? tell the truth how much are Assads guys paying you to post this rubbish? if the Syrians had it all under control like you say we would not even be having this discussion.

So?

Raqaa is abandoned? the north part the Kurds have is no one there? and I suppose the oil fields and Military bases the rebels took were vacant as well? tell the truth how much are Assads guys paying you to post this rubbish? if the Syrians had it all under control like you say we would not even be having this discussion.
I don´t say they are in control of the entire country. You need to attentionality misinterpret my words to form your arguments.

So?

I don´t say they are in control of the entire country. You need to attentionality misinterpret my words to form your arguments.

Syria is carved the fuck up just like an African country, the government doesn't even have control over who comes and goes anymore. You need to wake up.

Syria is carved the fuck up just like an African country, the government doesn't even have control over who comes and goes anymore. You need to wake up.
There is war and you have no clue about Syria´s condition.

illegals.jpg

Splain it. Northern Syria is carved up. Give the numbers of actual population in Syria and in areas controlled.

Refugees of the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

At least 3 million have fled the Civil War into neighboring countries...............

The World Factbook

population 17,951,639
Religion Muslim 87% (official; includes Sunni 74% and Alawi, Ismaili, and Shia 13%), Christian (includes Orthodox, Uniate, and Nestorian) 10% (includes Orthodox, Uniate, and Nestorian), Druze 3%, Jewish (few remaining in Damascus and Aleppo)

Refugees of the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

At least 3 million have fled the Civil War into neighboring countries...............

The World Factbook

population 17,951,639
Religion Muslim 87% (official; includes Sunni 74% and Alawi, Ismaili, and Shia 13%), Christian (includes Orthodox, Uniate, and Nestorian) 10% (includes Orthodox, Uniate, and Nestorian), Druze 3%, Jewish (few remaining in Damascus and Aleppo)

not a 'naqba" just a standard chapter in ummah history

The Shia and Sunni's are simply attempting to Seize power in the whole region under my Islam is better than yours mentality.

When we took out Saddam we put the Sunni's out of power in that region. Now, the Shia are taking advantage of the situation to gain as more control of the region.

Iran and the Shia are not our friends. They just seem to be more civilized in their barbarism than the ISIS crowd at the moment.

you get the best post of the week award--eagle. well short and accurate---concise is good

Forum List

Back