iPhone 4s

PeteEU

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2011
Malaga region, Spain
Apple's iPhone 4S, iOS 5 and iPod roundup: details, specs and release dates -- Engadget

While I am not an Applefanboy by ANY means, I had expected much more from Apple yesterday.... talk about a let down of epic proportions when they announced the 4s.

Although I knew something was wrong when they started off with the iCard crap :cuckoo: and people in the hall had to force themselves to applaud.

One thing is sure... Android makers are now the leaders of the smart phone world and Apple is playing catch up big time and failing badly

Saying that, I have no doubt that the massive army of Applers will eat up the iPhone 4s and claim it is the beeesssttt in the world... brainwashing does that to you.

Chances are that Samsung is going to put another nail in the Apple coffin next week..

Samsung teases next week's 'Unpacked,' offers a momentary glance at a mysterious device -- Engadget

if rumours are just half right, then it will be an amazing phone.

Last edited:
Here's the deal, I got a call from my cell company the other day asking me if I wanted to upgrade from the iPhone4 to the 4s, and I asked other than it being faster, and having this nice little Siri feature that I would never use, why would I donate more money to a company that obviously doesn't need it. There was a long silence, then the answer was, " well Sir, I guess your right" other than it being faster it's not much different. Thank you but mine is just fine, and will leave the 4s for the linestanders.

I like it. More storage capacity, and the Siri feature is quite useful especially when driving.
In fact, that's the only time I do use it- while driving.
Call, text, set reminder, take note, record voice memo, add calendar event, etc.
While zooming down the highway.
I consider it a safety feature more than anything.

Apple recently launched its new iPhone series smartphone that provide an outstanding performance but as per the iPhone concern i am also preferred with iPhone 4. iPhone is very useful for people because it provide great entertainment and adventures.

It's a nice new look. There are probably a lot of features I'm not aware of yet.
The install did jumble around my app icons, tho. The Siri voice is changed just a bit, and they've added a male voice option. The compass is vastly improved, but you have to calibrate it everytime it's opened. Other minor changes to some app appearances. Kinda cool.

And it's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE............

New Topics

Forum List

Back