Iowa Governor Says She Won't Take In Biden's Illegitimate Children

This is how conservative Christians speak when they are confronted with the reality of an abortion free central America and Mexico all life is not precious to a Christian in the USA unless it's to ban abortion.
View attachment 478157

How many of them are you sheltering, feeding, and clothing?

Don't you think the money you spend to have access to the internet might be better spent on the children?

Don't you need to go prepare the next meal?

*****SMILE*****

:)

"And why dost thou behold the mote that is in thy brother's eye, and the beam that is in thine own eye dost not consider?"
Young's Literal Translation
Why are you so quite I don't believe you understand?

Only people that claim abortion is wrong are morally bound here.

I'm not morally bound to take in illegals and you attempting to bring abortion into it to try and justify it is pathetic

No, it is very apparent that after they leave the womb you could give a rats ass about 'em. Yet while they are in the incubator you claim they have a sacred right to exist.

We have adopted children....do you? We also take in children from situations until foster homes can be found....do you?

If not, sit down

This is how conservative Christians speak when they are confronted with the reality of an abortion free central America and Mexico all life is not precious to a Christian in the USA unless it's to ban abortion.

So your solution is kill them all? Yes, you're true commie leftist; that's the left's solution to all problems. Tell us again how many you plan on supporting and sponsoring? Zero, as usual is it?
I can tell murder is on yer mind, maybe a mighty lighting bolt or a quick tsunami from God is appropriate.

It's your Party's voter registration drive; you take care of them.
My party involves a bong and I only vote for my cousin Howie Hawkins and he is no Democrat or Republican, sorry but your tired old retorts are ready for retirement.

View attachment 478157

Don't you think the money you spend to have access to the internet might be better spent on the children?

*****SMILE*****

"And why dost thou behold the mote that is in thy brother's eye, and the beam that is in thine own eye dost not consider?"

I'm not morally bound to take in illegals and you attempting to bring abortion into it to try and justify it is pathetic

No, it is very apparent that after they leave the womb you could give a rats ass about 'em. Yet while they are in the incubator you claim they have a sacred right to exist.

We have adopted children....do you? We also take in children from situations until foster homes can be found....do you?

If not, sit down

I bet you don't but we'll take you word you are at least married. i doubt the govt. is gonna let me foster a dozen kids by myself but I sure could use a crew of workers to make money. You are damn right about that.

No... this is how RATIONAL human beings speak when they can see the path ahead and where it leads for America. You people don't give a damn if this country is destroyed so long as you can feel you've "won" over your political opponents. In the short term, there's nothing we can do but as these criminals begin to appear in unmistakable numbers in our communities, they will learn just how damned UNWELCOMING we can be and your fecking SCHUTZSTAFFEL won't be able to stop it. When people like YOU begin opening your homes and bank accounts to them, we can talk.
Fuck you, I wouldn't hire them when they came asking you don't know Jack. At the same time I don't lie about my intentions like Christians and politicians do when they want to control your body and your reproductive system or make you pee for a job.

You sure get your feelings hurt easily. So is it your position that God says a Nation, ANY Nation should take in EVERYONE who wants to come into it? You're an idiot, but that is self evident.
Have you not read the Bible and noted how a sovereign nation is supposed to play host to the visitors from other lands? All I can say is the next time you Repubs get in power change the laws you hate so people cannot legally come into the US and claim asylum instead of tax breaks for the wealthy and the destruction of healthcare for millions..

Go ahead and cite where the bible it says that.
We don't do that sort of thing on USMB you just have to take our word for it but you will find it in the Old Testament as a law upon the land of Israel.

View attachment 478157

*****SMILE*****

If not, sit down

I bet you don't but we'll take you word you are at least married. i doubt the govt. is gonna let me foster a dozen kids by myself but I sure could use a crew of workers to make money. You are damn right about that.

Gfy, you're just trolling as usual and anyone taking your lame ass serious needs their head examined.

You care so much about illegals YOU step up and if you don't shut your fckn piehole, asshole

View attachment 478157

*****SMILE*****

If not, sit down

Gfy, you're just trolling as usual and anyone taking your lame ass serious needs their head examined.

You care so much about illegals YOU step up and if you don't shut your fckn piehole, asshole

They don't let people like me adopt. But you can try to tell us you do while you speak like a meth head.

View attachment 478157

*****SMILE*****

1618008901940.png

So you want to be aborted?

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 478157

*****SMILE*****

If not, sit down

The best human beings are on the right, and come from a religious background

Not sure she has a choice. They load them up in the dark of night, and sunp them all over the country

You load them back up and take them back.
Right now that's not legal. If you want that to change, VOTE -- For Trump or a Trump like candidate
Dumping them isn't legal either.

Not sure she has a choice. They load them up in the dark of night, and sunp them all over the country

You load them back up and take them back.
Right now that's not legal. If you want that to change, VOTE -- For Trump or a Trump like candidate
Dumping them isn't legal either.
Well, Biden wont do that for you. Neither will Iowa

No... this is how RATIONAL human beings speak when they can see the path ahead and where it leads for America. You people don't give a damn if this country is destroyed so long as you can feel you've "won" over your political opponents. In the short term, there's nothing we can do but as these criminals begin to appear in unmistakable numbers in our communities, they will learn just how damned UNWELCOMING we can be and your fecking SCHUTZSTAFFEL won't be able to stop it. When people like YOU begin opening your homes and bank accounts to them, we can talk.
Fuck you, I wouldn't hire them when they came asking you don't know Jack. At the same time I don't lie about my intentions like Christians and politicians do when they want to control your body and your reproductive system or make you pee for a job.

You sure get your feelings hurt easily. So is it your position that God says a Nation, ANY Nation should take in EVERYONE who wants to come into it? You're an idiot, but that is self evident.
Have you not read the Bible and noted how a sovereign nation is supposed to play host to the visitors from other lands? All I can say is the next time you Repubs get in power change the laws you hate so people cannot legally come into the US and claim asylum instead of tax breaks for the wealthy and the destruction of healthcare for millions..
"Visitors"??

Sorry son, I'm not a Pub. God NEVER said let everyone in whenever they want to come stay how ever long they want and give them money. You're just a bright guy.

"power change the laws you hate so people cannot legally come into the US and claim asylum "

Moron, Conservatives have ALWAYS to make them come here legally. You didn't like that so your side decided to change the laws. That wasn't enough so you changed to words you used. You started calling it asylum.

asylum

1: an inviolable place of refuge and protection giving shelter to criminals and debtors : SANCTUARY
b: protection from arrest and extradition given especially to political refugees by a nation or by an embassy or other agency enjoying freedom from what is required by law for most people

That doesn't fit either. Fact, you are an abject moron so hate filled you can't see straight.

Sorry son, I'm not a Pub. God NEVER said let everyone in whenever they want to come stay how ever long they want and give them money. You're just a bright guy.

"power change the laws you hate so people cannot legally come into the US and claim asylum "

Moron, Conservatives have ALWAYS to make them come here legally. You didn't like that so your side decided to change the laws. That wasn't enough so you changed to words you used. You started calling it asylum.

asylum

1: an inviolable place of refuge and protection giving shelter to criminals and debtors : SANCTUARY
b: protection from arrest and extradition given especially to political refugees by a nation or by an embassy or other agency enjoying freedom from what is required by law for most people

That doesn't fit either. Fact, you are an abject moron so hate filled you can't see straight.
My side doesn;t legalize them like Reagan nor does my side allow people to work in my construction fields to force me out of work. My side is not in power and never has been like the Repubs and the Dems who have done all that sided stuff and they both created the mess that exists now.

asylum

The idiot never read, apparently, that God's Kingdom will be surrounded by high walls.

Not everyone will be in God's Kingdom

But everyone is welcome in Satans

asylum

My side doesn;t legalize them like Reagan nor does my side allow people to work in my construction fields to force me out of work. My side is not in power and never has been like the Repubs and the Dems who have done all that sided stuff and they both created the mess that exists now.

0827ac82ed2c36ffb49cbc65352e37a9--native-americans-the-americans.jpg

Forum List

Back