Biden border Czar out at end of April

Liberals love the border disaster.

Why are illegals not subjected to COVID testing as a prerequisite for entry?

They are also allowed through TSA without ID. Try it yourself.

We give illegals more rights than citizens. What the fuck?

Why? Things seem to be going so well.

shocked.gif

Either he is getting scapegoated of can't take any more of Joe's failed policies resulting in kids being trafficked, physically & sexually abused, murdered, & niw raped under Biden's 'protection'.

Either he is getting scapegoated of can't take any more of Joe's failed policies resulting in kids being trafficked, physically & sexually abused, murdered, & niw raped under Biden's 'protection'.

Roberta Jacobson.

"They continue to drive toward the architecture that the president has laid out: an immigration system that is humane, orderly and safe," Jacobson told the Times. "I leave optimistically. The policy direction is so clearly right for our country."
In a statement, national security adviser Jake Sullivan said, "Consistent with her commitment at the outset to serve in the Administration's first 100 days, Ambassador Jacobson will retire from her role as Coordinator at the end of this month."

"President Biden has asked Vice President Kamala Harris to lead the Administration's work on our efforts with Mexico and the Northern Triangle, a testament to the importance this administration places on improving conditions in the region," Sullivan continued.”

What a bunch of bullshit.

These people actually believe things are going just as planned and the border is a big success. How the hell could anyone vote for Democrats in light of their obscene ignorance. Our border is a total, chaotic failure.

These people actually believe things are going just as planned and the border is a big success. How the hell could anyone vote for Democrats in light of their obscene ignorance. Our border is a total, chaotic failure.

Some polls still show that 40% of Americans have no problem with the balkinization.

Liberals love the border disaster.

Why are illegals not subjected to COVID testing as a prerequisite for entry?

They are also allowed through TSA without ID. Try it yourself.

We give illegals more rights than citizens. What the fuck?

Meet the future.

We all were giving a compact to bring the constitution to each new generation. Failure is occurring and has occurred. Political Party dominance has taken over the will of the people and even convinced the people to do this. We were warned by the founding fathers. No one that is a citizen knows how bad it can be as in other parts of the world no matter where they are from in this nation.

We all were giving a compact to bring the constitution to each new generation. Failure is occurring and has occurred. Political Party dominance has taken over the will of the people and even convinced the people to do this. We were warned by the founding fathers. No one that is a citizen knows how bad it can be as in other parts of the world no matter where they are from in this nation.

Its a fucking shame.

I get why Scumbags like Pelosi and Biden lie...they want money and power.

Citizens willing to defend these corrupt scum, I just dont get.

Some polls still show that 40% of Americans have no problem with the balkinization.
That's really hard to imagine. I'm glad I'm 70.

Lefties, admit it. The Biden Border Disaster is self inflicted.

You know what makes a nation?

Language, Borders, and culture.

We dont have a secure border.

Why have someone oversee an open border?

Makes no sense.

But it is a government job, so they will find another stooge...........er.......um...........replacement.

Forum List

Back