Iowa Caucus Prediction Thread

We can be confident that a lot of White People will turn out! The Republicans have been excited for months!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many in Aames maybe now already: Starting to become an Immigration Issue for Lands of Many Nations, in Southern California(?)!)

Overall FINAL standings
1, Trump
2, Sanders
3, Cruz
4, Clinton

You do understand that Trump and Cruz aren't running against Sanders or Clinton, right?
YOU do understand what OVERALL finish means right?

There's no such thing as "overall" in a primary caucus.

I don't think you're understanding how this works.
Overall voting stats okay? Lets use a SMALL number to educate you. Lets say there are 1000, oh that's to high a number for you.

100 TOTAL voters and 53 vote Trump. 40 vote Sanders and 4 vote for Cruz with 1 for Hillary.

So the OVERALL win goes to Trump. Because he got more of the states votes then anybody. Are you catching on now?

Overall FINAL standings
1, Trump
2, Sanders
3, Cruz
4, Clinton

You do understand that Trump and Cruz aren't running against Sanders or Clinton, right?

Overall voting stats okay? Lets use a SMALL number to educate you. Lets say there are 1000, oh that's to high a number for you.

100 TOTAL voters and 53 vote Trump. 40 vote Sanders and 4 vote for Cruz with 1 for Hillary.

So the OVERALL win goes to Trump. Because he got more of the states votes then anybody. Are you catching on now?

:lol:

Thank you for confirming that you don't understand how it works.

i just hate ted cruz. .

where is jeb bush? i like jeb bush
nobody dont talk about him. :frown::frown::frown::frown:

The Hawkeye Cauci should be interesting for normal people.....for about 2 minutes.....

The plural of Cuacus is Caucuses? That sounds lame.Doesn't it?

I like Cauci. The Hawkeye Cauci.....has a nice ring to it!

:rofl:

Lets hear your predictions for tonite. I'll start off.
  • Trump wins in a landslide.
  • Marco Rubio surprises everyone with a 2nd place finish.
  • Cruz cruises to a 3rd place finish.
  • Hillary will squeeze out a win over Bernie Sanders.

I have no idea....but I agree with you Rubio will do better than expected. I think Bernie squeezes out a narrow win. We'll all see tonight. :)

Overall FINAL standings
1, Trump
2, Sanders
3, Cruz
4, Clinton

Oh I understand how it works just fine. You just cannot see the larger picture and that is why you are always on the losing end of everything.

breaking news
last poll

1:jeb bush 25%
2:trump: 24%
3:kasich: 20%
9:rubio: 1%
10: ted cruz: 0.25 %

:badgrin::badgrin:

Oh I understand how it works just fine. You just cannot see the larger picture and that is why you are always on the losing end of everything.

No, you don't. Saying that Trump will beat Sanders is like saying next weekend, the Panthers will beat the Clippers and Heat as well as the Broncos.

No, you don't. Saying that Trump will beat Sanders is like saying next weekend, the Panthers will beat the Clippers and Heat as well as the Broncos.
Overall voting by the count Trump WILL beat Sanders.
BOTH will beat Hillary.

Dude the Panthers cannot beat the Clippers and Heat next weekend. Clippers and Heat in 6. That was a poor example you used

Dude the Panthers cannot beat the Clippers and Heat next weekend. Thats a poor example
He's a little slow CK, not to worry we ARE working with him.

Cruz and Trump is a toss up. I'm leaning toward Cruz since he's got the better ground game and those who leave Carson's camp will move to him. It's Iowa. Rubio will not come in second.

Trump will be less than gracious regardless of how he does.

Clinton will defeat Sanders by a 5-8 point margin. Again....the ground game is the difference. She basically has Obama's ground game.
Retreating Clinton Campaign Torches Iowa Town To Slow Advance Of Sanders Volunteers
Retreating Clinton Campaign Torches Iowa Town To Slow Advance Of Sanders Volunteers

800.jpg

Besides, you can’t convince anyone to caucus for Bernie Sanders if the civilian population is gone and all that’s left is smoldering rubble.” At press time, Clinton campaign staffers were spotted rigging a nearby bridge with C-4 as they hastily retreated to Algona.

Dude the Panthers cannot beat the Clippers and Heat next weekend. Thats a poor example
He's a little slow CK, not to worry we ARE working with him.
You missed the joke :lol: :lol:

Dude the Panthers cannot beat the Clippers and Heat next weekend. Clippers and Heat in 6. That was a poor example you used

Whatever, I'm not a sports guy. I just pulled random teams from a google search.

Forum List

Back