'There She Blows...' - In Midst of Iowa Caucus Chaos, Hillary Resurfaces To Attack Sanders AGAIN

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Hillary Clinton Rips Bernie Sanders Again:
Need Candidate Who ‘Can Actually Win’

interesting.....In 2016 the DNC had to rig their Primaries
against Sanders, help Hillary cheat during debates, funnel
conations earmarked for other candidates in other races to
Hillary's campaign, and finally had to GIVE Hillary the DNC
Nomination to Hillary, who could not defeat Sanders and
win the nomination on her own....but she is attacking Bernie
Sanders, insinuating HE is incapable of winning.

Interesting.....Hillary declared prior to the Iowa Caucus, "No
one likes Bernie Sanders"....right before the APP responsible
for counting and reporting the Iowa Caucus results - created
by the company called 'Shadow', which she is associated with -
'shit the bed' and caused the on-going Iowa Caucus disaster.

Interesting.....after the questionable 'Towa Caucus result ' were released showing Biden almost coming in dead-last, Hillary declares to the press she might be interested in being someone's VP Running-mate, Biden disappears....

Perhaps he is in a meeting in which he is being given an offer he cannot refuse to save any chance he has at becoming the next President.....?!

Hillary Clinton Rips Bernie Sanders Again: Need Candidate Who ‘Can Actually Win’

All she accomplishes is to strengthen his support. The Democrats had better tread lightly with him.

Yes, I noticed the timing of the "Nobody likes Bernie" comment, too. I don't suppose the "Shadow" mess-up was really Hillary, but she is in there stirring and stirring. :stir:

Hillary was the inspiration for the special needs character "Nathan" in South Park. The same mannerisms and facial movements to the side or near side.

I love ole Hil…...she never shuts up and douches on this board wonder why we have threads on her......because it's fun AND easy....just waaaaaay too easy...……...

All she accomplishes is to strengthen his support. The Democrats had better tread lightly with him.

There is nothing the Democrats can do. Bernie will win and they can either support him or lose again.

Forum List

Back