Las Vegas Oddsmaker Announces Final Prediction: Trump Electoral Landslide Coming

It's all there. All the cards fell into place. Liberals and the biased and bribed mainstream media are just too blind to see it.

It's Donald Trump's win over Hillary Clinton all over again. It's George H.W. Bush overcoming a 17-point deficit to beat Michael Dukakis all over again. It's the final days of Ronald Reagan versus Jimmy Carter, when all of America broke for Reagan at the same time.

At this moment, if you're not blind, deaf or very dumb, it's clear that in these final days up to the election, a majority of American voters, certainly crucial voters in battleground states, are breaking to reelect President Trump.

And I'm not just talking about tightening polls, the few polls that show Trump actually in the lead or battleground states where Trump is outperforming his numbers from his race against Clinton four years ago.

Much more importantly, I'm talking early-voting numbers. Trump is doing extraordinarily well in early voting in Florida, Nevada, Iowa, North Carolina and Arizona. Trump and Republicans are outkicking the coverage. In other words, they're kicking the Democrats' butts -- with the physical votes on Election Day still to come. And we all know Republicans rule on Election Day.

BJ's Pull quote -

It's all adding up to a Trump electoral landslide.

You people are going to be jumping off of bridges tomorrow night.

Trafalgar Group, which ran the most accurate state-by-state poll of 2016 by factoring in the "shy Trump voters" (people afraid to tell a stranger on the phone they support Trump), shows Trump taking the lead this week in Florida, Michigan, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.

Rasmussen shows Trump's approval rating at 52%, five points better than former President Barack Obama's at this same time in 2012 when he was heading for reelection victory.

On Friday, Poll Watch came out with its electoral map, which shows a Trump landslide of 312 electoral votes to 226.

Don't make me laugh. Rasmussen and Trafalgar are RW outliers. ;)
[/Bleecker.

t

That's ignorant

Trafalgar Group, which ran the most accurate state-by-state poll of 2016 by factoring in the "shy Trump voters" (people afraid to tell a stranger on the phone they support Trump), shows Trump taking the lead this week in Florida, Michigan, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.

Rasmussen shows Trump's approval rating at 52%, five points better than former President Barack Obama's at this same time in 2012 when he was heading for reelection victory.

On Friday, Poll Watch came out with its electoral map, which shows a Trump landslide of 312 electoral votes to 226.

If by outliers you mean
Ones that actually got 2016 correct
Then you are right.

If by outliers you mean
Ones that actually got 2016 correct
Then you are right.

Rasmussen has a C+ rating

Trafalgar isn't worthy of a comment

Both these pollsters have an agenda. They go through the process and ask questions and call voter segments (old people with landlines) to produce a desired outcome.
They consistently have Trump 5-10 points higher in approval rating than everyone else.
But hey - whatever blows yer skirt up! :D

It's all there. All the cards fell into place. Liberals and the biased and bribed mainstream media are just too blind to see it.

It's Donald Trump's win over Hillary Clinton all over again. It's George H.W. Bush overcoming a 17-point deficit to beat Michael Dukakis al nol over again. It's the final days of Ronald Reagan versus Jimmy Carter, when all of America broke for Reagan at the same time.

At this moment, if you're not blind, deaf or very dumb, it's clear that in these final days up to the election, a majority of American voters, certainly crucial voters in battleground states, are breaking to reelect President Trump.

And I'm not just talking about tightening polls, the few polls that show Trump actually in the lead or battleground states where Trump is outperforming his numbers from his race against Clinton four years ago.

Much more importantly, I'm talking early-voting numbers. Trump is doing extraordinarily well in early voting in Florida, Nevada, Iowa, North Carolina and Arizona. Trump and Republicans are outkicking the coverage. In other words, they're kicking the Democrats' butts -- with the physical votes on Election Day still to come. And we all know Republicans rule on Election Day.

BJ's Pull quote -

tenor.gif

It's Donald Trump's win over Hillary Clinton all over again. It's George H.W. Bush overcoming a 17-point deficit to beat Michael Dukakis all over again. It's the final days of Ronald Reagan versus Jimmy Carter, when all of America broke for Reagan at the same time.

BJ's Pull quote -

If the oddsmaker placed a big bet, he's bankrupt now.

BJ's Pull quote -

Those oddsmakers are fortunate the Mafia no longer controls Las Vegas. They be buried somewhere in the Nevada desert.

BJ's Pull quote -

Well they lost a bundle, didn't they.

BJ's Pull quote -

Let's hope those same oddsmakers favored the GOP in the Georgia runoff elections. Two true progressives would be a valuable addition to the Senate, to oppose the corporate Democrats that collaborate with the Senate Republicans to screw average Americans.

The COVID-19 stimulus bill authored by the corporate Democrats in the House read like it was written by lobbyists accustomed to working with the GOP. It was a $2 trillion hand out to the 600 or so billionaires.

BJ's Pull quote -

This post, like all republican posts predicting the outcome of the election, didn't age well at all.

I swear you people must love making total fools yourselves to all of cyberspace.

It used to be funny. Now it's just tired and old.

BJ's Pull quote -

Let's hope those same oddsmakers favored the GOP in the Georgia runoff elections. Two true progressives would be a valuable addition to the Senate, to oppose the corporate Democrats that collaborate with the Senate Republicans to screw average Americans.

The COVID-19 stimulus bill authored by the corporate Democrats in the House read like it was written by lobbyists accustomed to working with the GOP. It was a $2 trillion hand out to the 600 or so billionaires.

You think black klansmen are progressive? Do you have any idea what you’re talking about?

It still isn't over. I'm gonna laugh my ass off if Trump pulls this off and your darlings land flat on their faces..along with jail time.

BJ's Pull quote -

You think black klansmen are progressive? Do you have any idea what you’re talking about?
"Black klansmen"?

WFT ?

Too much Alex jones will rot your brain, kid.

Forum List

Back