Involuntary Celibacy and Sex Work

You merely have a Bad attitude when you could be sugar and spice and everything nice.
I am everything nice. When I'm not nice, I'm like sulphuric acid. I enjoy inflicting pain. Not just physical, but mental and emotional as well. I would do something like tell a bunch of your friends your dick is only an inch and a half long, right in front of you. Humiliation isn't just for private moments. Embarrassment is like fine wine, best shared.

God did not say be celibate. God said have sex, multiply. Have sex, keeping it within a spesific group. That group can grow. Don't go all over the place. Don't allow an Islamic mind to be in that group!
Danny and I aren't talking about sex. He gets off on torture fantasy and being publicly humiliated. I doubt he can perform as a normal male.

God did not say be celibate. God said have sex, multiply. Have sex, keeping it within a spesific group. That group can grow. Don't go all over the place. Don't allow an Islamic mind to be in that group!
The latest research shows that masturbation can also help lower the risk of cancer. If only we could find nice girls who are willing to be friends in modern times.

I am everything nice. When I'm not nice, I'm like sulphuric acid. I enjoy inflicting pain. Not just physical, but mental and emotional as well. I would do something like tell a bunch of your friends your dick is only an inch and a half long, right in front of you. Humiliation isn't just for private moments. Embarrassment is like fine wine, best shared.
I am looking for a "horrible boss" who can help me out with client relations, diversity, and stress management in a team oriented environment.

Not at all. I prefer it when women come over, take off all their clothes, and expect me to touch you All over until you become Happier.

And has that EVER happened?

Women prefer a man who bring something to the table, instead of just demeaning them by claiming they owe him sex to prove they are equal.

Sure; at least once. Thanks, girlfriend. xoxo

Your understanding of the issue is simply a story you made up, like usual.

I understand quite well. Want proof? One of us has a serious girlfriend and a couple of other ladies on the side who only want to date occasionally. And they call me when they want to get together. My numbers are quite high. You, on the other hand, have low numbers and no women calling, despite your offers of massages and your "happy camper" policy. Which of us do you think understands the issue?

I understand quite well. Want proof? One of us has a serious girlfriend and a couple of other ladies on the side who only want to date occasionally. And they call me when they want to get together. My numbers are quite high. You, on the other hand, have low numbers and no women calling, despite your offers of massages and your "happy camper" policy. Which of us do you think understands the issue?
All it took was money. That is my point. You need to comprehend the difference between social morals for free and capital morals for a market friendly price.

All it took was money. That is my point. You need to comprehend the difference between social morals for free and capital morals for a market friendly price.

Absolutely not. My partner and I split the cost of everything. The other ladies I occasionally date do not require me to spend money. They prefer my time.

Forum List

Back