Intoxicated man with knife, fake pistol storms Sultan Nazrin's palace

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
KUALA KANGSAR: A man believed to be under the influence of drugs rammed his Perodua Myvi through the front gates of Istana Iskandariah here this morning, while armed with a knife and fake pistol.

In the 7.40am incident, the man – a lorry driver by profession – rammed his vehicle through the palace's gates after being denied entry by the guards.

Their meth heads look exactly like our meth heads. Good to know.

KUALA KANGSAR: A man believed to be under the influence of drugs rammed his Perodua Myvi through the front gates of Istana Iskandariah here this morning, while armed with a knife and fake pistol.

In the 7.40am incident, the man – a lorry driver by profession – rammed his vehicle through the palace's gates after being denied entry by the guards.

Should I have heard of this place?

"A scuffle broke out as the security team attempted to arrest the man "??

In most countries, they would have just perforated the hell out of him, not get into a wrestling match.

Malaysia?

"A scuffle broke out as the security team attempted to arrest the man "??

In most countries, they would have just perforated the hell out of him, not get into a wrestling match.

When I did my last sea duty tour, I decided to take along some rollerblades to keep in shape when we were inport. And, there were 2 other dudes who decided to start rollerblading as well.

Well, one port visit, we pulled into Tunis, Tunisia and my friend Dave and I broke out our blades to go check out the town. Well, after we had gone a couple of miles, we saw a large stone wall around a property that had guards at the gates. So, being the curious people we were, we went up to the guards to find out what the place was. Turned out that it was a palace owned by some royals there, and the guard didn't say much, he just pointed to us, pointed across the street and away, then pointed to his gun, and pointed back at us. The message was clear, get the hell away from the gate.

Considering some of the experiences I've had overseas, I'm surprised the guards didn't just shoot the guy and consider it job done.

Malaysia?
Malaysia sure. This town I've never heard of.

Forum List

Back