intimidation?

Is Schiff serious?
Pelosi On Trump's Yovanovitch Attack: He Knows He's In Over His Head

"House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) described Trump’s tweet, below, as “witness intimidation in real time by the president of the United States.”

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrumpNov 15

Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him. It is a U.S. President’s absolute right to appoint ambassadors.

"
And is it his right to bribe the Ukraine president to investigate the bidens to help him in the election? Or is that impeachable?
I see you are dutifully using the new code word that Schiff-for-Brains focus group tested.

You're a good little minion.
Bribe is the new word ??? It's in the constitution Trump is guilty as shit and if we don't do something a future president can pull the same shit

Really? I wasn't aware that Trump threatened to withhold anything from Ukraine, pending on a corruption investigation.

Biden did though, in order to stop a a corruption investigation that would have incriminated his son.

Then admitted it in public.

Is Schiff serious?

"House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) described Trump’s tweet, below, as “witness intimidation in real time by the president of the United States.”

Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him. It is a U.S. President’s absolute right to appoint ambassadors.

"

Just another attempt to shut Trump up. Seems to me like Schiff Face can invent a crime if Trump goes to the bathroom once too often. What that tells us is the future has even more disappointing witnesses that Trump will have a party with.

View attachment 290208
ray,,do you really want a dem president in the future to act as reprehensible as trump has?

What has he done that could be construed as "reprehensible"?
Asking another country to help HIM in an election keeping munitions from them unless they agree to help Help CONGRESS gave them .. Hows that for starters ,?,,Forget about the way he handles our foreign affairs or those in the WH DARING them to open their mouths

Is Schiff serious?

"

Just another attempt to shut Trump up. Seems to me like Schiff Face can invent a crime if Trump goes to the bathroom once too often. What that tells us is the future has even more disappointing witnesses that Trump will have a party with.

View attachment 290208
ray,,do you really want a dem president in the future to act as reprehensible as trump has?

Asking another country to help HIM in an election keeping munitions from them unless they agree to help Help CONGRESS gave them .. Hows that for starters ,?,,Forget about the way he handles our foreign affairs or those in the WH DARING them to open their mouths

When was the Ukraine denied the Javelin missiles they needed, aside from when Obama was President?

Is Schiff serious?

"
And is it his right to bribe the Ukraine president to investigate the bidens to help him in the election? Or is that impeachable?
I see you are dutifully using the new code word that Schiff-for-Brains focus group tested.

Bribe is the new word ??? It's in the constitution Trump is guilty as shit and if we don't do something a future president can pull the same shit

Really? I wasn't aware that Trump threatened to withhold anything from Ukraine, pending on a corruption investigation.

Biden did though, in order to stop a a corruption investigation that would have incriminated his son.

America and the rest of the foreign world wanted prosecutor gone He was a crook a friend of trump

Is Schiff serious?

"

View attachment 290208

When was the Ukraine denied the Javelin missiles they needed, aside from when Obama was President?
Trump gave them javelins but how many died because of his delaying tactics? And Guiliani is nothing but a low life pos

Is Schiff serious?

"

Yes, even though it is a stretch the fact is Donald Trump didn't do himself any favors with the tweets.

Last edited:
Is Schiff serious?

"

America and the rest of the foreign world wanted prosecutor gone He was a crook a friend of trump

How so? Shokin and Trump have never even spoken to each other. Shokin had already started his investigation into Burisma, long before Trump was even elected. Shokin was also fired long before Trump was even elected, due to Joe Biden's threat of withholding $1 billion dollars.

Is Schiff serious?

"

View attachment 290208

Why would I care if he's doing a good job? That's why I vote for people. I'm the employer and they are the employee. They work for me, and I base my vote on how good of a job they do.

Is Schiff serious?

"

Yes, even though it is a stretch the fact is Donald Trump did himself any favors with the tweets.
You of course meant he didn't do himself any favors

Is Schiff serious?

"

Actually......if we don't do something about this Congress making up shit, future Congresses will be able to do the same.

How so? Shokin and Trump have never even spoken to each other. Shokin had already started his investigation into Burisma, long before Trump was even elected. Shokin was also fired long before Trump was even elected, due to Joe Biden's threat of withholding $1 billion dollars.
Biden had the power to withhold 1 billion ? I didn't know that

Is Schiff serious?

"

Why are the Biden's not welcoming an investigation? Remember the democrats standard of if you have done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear in being investigated.

We're finding out now that THOSE were "leveraged" by Trump as well. He only allowed that transfer on the condition that Ukraine drop the "Black Ledger" investigation that implicated Manafort

Is Schiff serious?

"

Why are the Biden's not welcoming an investigation? Remember the democrats standard of if you have done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear in being investigated.
Does that hold true with all those subpoenas not being honored?

Post a ling asshole.

There was an investigation of Burisma long BEFORE Biden went to work for them. Was Shokin even Prosecutor at that time?

He certainly wasn't investigating Burisma or Biden or much of ANYTHING when Joe Biden helped get him removed

Is Schiff serious?

"

View attachment 290208

Why would I care if he's doing a good job? That's why I vote for people. I'm the employer and they are the employee. They work for me, and I base my vote on how good of a job they do.
Ray I've made rather large bucks in the market under Trump But STILL want him gone I'll live very well under Biden

Is Schiff serious?

"

Yes, even though it is a stretch the fact is Donald Trump did himself any favors with the tweets.
You of course meant he didn't do himself any favors

Fixed...

Is Schiff serious?

"

View attachment 290208

Ray I've made rather large bucks in the market under Trump But STILL want him gone I'll live very well under Biden

Then you'd be a lousy employer, let me tell you that. You want him gone because you hate him personally. That's a stupid reason to want to get rid of a leader in our federal government, especially when they are doing a kick ass job.

You would rather see our country do lousy but like the President personally than the other way around. Biden can't even figure out what state he's in at a given time. He's as confused as a baby in a topless bar. The man doesn't need to be President, he needs to retire.

Is Schiff serious?

"

Schiff-for-Brains and Company weren't using it until after it was focus group test, and now you are using it.

What a remarkable coincidence!

Forum List

Back