Interview with Robert F Kennedy junior from 2005. A man who stands up for the American middle class.

The racist BLM supporter like Synthaholic surada and francoHFW on the US message board cannot stand the sight of a traditional Democrat. Real democrat like me.
Iā€™m proud of my views.

There are many democrats that support RFK Juniorā€¦ he is rising up the polls

Its those like Synthaholic IM2 ā€¦. Look at what this country has given to these people, and to us all. Look at what the founding fathers in great Americans like Andrew Jackson did to expand our country. And the thought that they are being mocked constantly by the far left wing is a disgrace to America. Hereā€™s an idea for Synthaholic francoHFW why donā€™t you leave this country. ? Because your ideologies and your goals have nothing to do with freedom and everything to do with racism. Look at the avatar of IM2 too ā€¦.that is a direct insult to the men and women, black, and white who built this country.

Synthaholic <ā€”ā€” the most toxic poster on this board. It might actually be him we see it clearly in this thread ā€¦Iā€™m ready to have a conversation with this guy, and he completely loses his mind by the 2nd response .. He and the other far left wingers are the definition of an ā€œInternet keyboard warriorā€. As weak minded as they are, they would never talk like that to someone in real life because they would get knocked out.

The racist BLM supporter like Synthaholic surada and francoHFW on the US message board cannot stand the sight of a traditional Democrat. Real democrat like me.
Iā€™m proud of my views.

Its those like Synthaholic IM2 ā€¦. Look at what this country has given to these people, and to us all. Look at what the founding fathers in great Americans like Andrew Jackson did to expand our country. And the thought that they are being mocked constantly by the far left wing is a disgrace to America. Hereā€™s an idea that you people why donā€™t you leave this country. Because your ideologies and your goals have nothing to do with freedom and everything to do with racism. Look at the avatar of I am too that is a direct insult to the men and women, black, and white who built this country

Synthaholic <ā€”ā€” the most toxic poster on this board. It might actually be him we see it clearly in this thread Iā€™m going to have a conversation with this guy, and he completely loses his mind. He and the other far left wingers are the definition of an Internet keyboard warrior. As weak minded as they are, they would never talk like that to someone in real life because they would get knocked out.

Lol šŸ˜‚šŸ˜†šŸ˜‚ RFK is just another conspiracy nut.

RFK all the way

He reminds us of his uncle John F Kennedy, who said thereā€™s no room for race in America.

Itā€™s unfortunate to see some of my fellow Democrats hate this country. For them to constantly lie and personally attack people who tell far left wingers to stop what their doing as America is the number one destination in the world for black refugees.

The United States gives Black people and white people the best opportunities in the world. So for those who think America is a racist country why havenā€™t they left the country?

Iā€™m proud of my views.

Its those like Synthaholic IM2 ā€¦. Look at what this country has given to these people, and to us all. Look at what the founding fathers in great Americans like Andrew Jackson did to expand our country. And the thought that they are being mocked constantly by the far left wing is a disgrace to America. Hereā€™s an idea for Synthaholic francoHFW why donā€™t you leave this country. ? Because your ideologies and your goals have nothing to do with freedom and everything to do with racism. Look at the avatar of IM2 too ā€¦.that is a direct insult to the men and women, black, and white who built this country.

Synthaholic <ā€”ā€” the most toxic poster on this board. It might actually be him we see it clearly in this thread ā€¦Iā€™m ready to have a conversation with this guy, and he completely loses his mind by the 2nd response .. He and the other far left wingers are the definition of an ā€œInternet keyboard warriorā€. As weak minded as they are, they would never talk like that to someone in real life because they would get knocked out.
I don't support blm.

Iā€™m proud of my views.

RFK Junior has about 17 percentage points of support, exactly the number of Democrats who believe GOP vaccine hoax BS....poor America. Besides that he is basically a Biden Democrat. Question is what the hell are you thinking?

RFK all the way

He reminds us of his uncle John F Kennedy, who said thereā€™s no room for race in America.

Itā€™s unfortunate to see some of my fellow Democrats hate this country. For them to constantly lie and personally attack people who tell far left wingers to stop what their doing as America is the number one destination in the world for black refugees.

The United States gives Black people and white people the best opportunities in the world. So for those who think America is a racist country why havenā€™t they left the country?
It is ignoramuses like you who believe GOPBS that keep us in a giveaway to the rich tax structure that ruins all the Democratic efforts to do something about poverty inequality Homelessness and upward mobility in this country. Idiot wake up and look past your nose. Glad you're doing your little part but you are missing the big picture absolutely totally.

RFK all the way

Are you an American or are you a Democrat?

Change the channel from the worst propaganda machine in the history of the modern world by far, and try reality. Could Rupert Murdoch please die.... And of course the Internet conspiracy nut jobs are even worse.... There is no evidence of election fraud vaccine fraud global warming fraud or any of the other conspiracy idiocy you believe. Poor America. Now rated as a flawed democracy and it's all because of your lying scumbag heroes, Super Duper.... Our wonderful law enforcement judges prosecutors public servants of all kinds election officials DOJ CIA FBI did not magically turn communist when you and your scumbag heroes came along. RFK Junior is a normal typical Democrat except for his stupid totally discredited vaccine conspiracy idiocy....

Iā€™m a proud American Democrat that supports Robert F Kennedy junior. And I support the great democratic party of the 20th century that stood tall for the workingman.
Which has not changed to this day..... The Democratic Party is for truth justice and the American way and for health care for all, cheap college and training, great infrastructure, a living wage paid parental leave cheap college in who a living wage paid parental leave. your problem is you listen to GOP crap way too much. None of which has any basis in reality or any evidence whatsoever except for scumbag lying pundits and coward MAGA pols repeating crap endlessly..... Thank God for the vaccines and sorry about the Republicans dying 4 to 1 ratio because their lack of vaccinations is a 4 to 1 ratio....

I watch this whole interview. RFK Junior gives an interview to two young kids in 2005 thatā€™s a real admirable and working class type of thing to do.

We all know that the far left wing constantly says that RFK Junior is a ā€œnut case or conspiracy theoristā€ but they donā€™t know what theyā€™re talking about the actually they donā€™t know what theyā€™re arguing because theyā€™re simply told how to think and they regurgitate that easy personal attack just calling a member of the Kennedy family a ā€œnut case ā€œ

Well, hereā€™s a real democrat.. a Kennedy democrat

RFK Junior was talking about things in 2005 that many other liberals real liberals and real Democrats were talking about. Bobby was talking about how few voices in the media, including Bill Maher were the voice of reason against the status quo. And yes heā€™s also talking about environmental issues. There are some people who might disagree with it but the way that he handles himself itā€™s like a gentleman. I havenā€™t read too much into the environmental issues but itā€™s very interesting to see how Bobby talked about these things.

What really stands out in this interview is how Bobby is talking about standing up to government intrusion into our private lives. He also talks about the red or yellow level terrorist threats. Does everybody remember that back in 2005 Fox News and CNN would say oh the ā€œterror level threatā€ is yellow now itā€™s a blue now itā€™s redā€¦ . What was that all about all these years later? ..wow ā€¦ and then all of a sudden it just went away. There werenā€™t any more ā€œterrorist threat levels.ā€

So back in 2005 in the era of George W. Bush and he was our president. I disagreed with him quite a bit but he was our president and I believe in respecting the commander-in-chiefā€¦. But back in 2005 conservatives dominated the msm news cycle and they dominated the radio. Itā€™s amazing that now itā€™s pretty much turned the tide on the news. Itā€™s pretty much all left-wing fanaticism whether itā€™s on the view whether itā€™s from the Hollywood celebrities, cnn , msnbc even Fox News has kinds gone to the left wing.

But alternative media outlets like rumble and Independent stations on YouTube are making huge gains. Newsmax by the way is beating CNN when it comes to Key demographics. Now I think that this is something Bobby Kennedy if he realized back in 2005 that things like rumble would be getting popular in 2023.. he wouldā€™ve been excited about it.

Anyways, itā€™s a hell of an interview from 2005 and I hope folks can at least watch some of it.

Was this interview done before he went batshit crazy and started promoting conspiracy theories?

I find it interesting that you think one is only able to be an American if they have the same political beliefs that you do.

This type of thinking is the antithesis if what American stands for.

I'm guessing you support the overthrow of elections that come out differently than you would like just Don Trump, the man you support. Be sure to wave that flag while rejecting our electoral system!

I watch this whole interview. RFK Junior gives an interview to two young kids in 2005 thatā€™s a real admirable and working class type of thing to do.

We all know that the far left wing constantly says that RFK Junior is a ā€œnut case or conspiracy theoristā€ but they donā€™t know what theyā€™re talking about the actually they donā€™t know what theyā€™re arguing because theyā€™re simply told how to think and they regurgitate that easy personal attack just calling a member of the Kennedy family a ā€œnut case ā€œ

Well, hereā€™s a real democrat.. a Kennedy democrat

RFK Junior was talking about things in 2005 that many other liberals real liberals and real Democrats were talking about. Bobby was talking about how few voices in the media, including Bill Maher were the voice of reason against the status quo. And yes heā€™s also talking about environmental issues. There are some people who might disagree with it but the way that he handles himself itā€™s like a gentleman. I havenā€™t read too much into the environmental issues but itā€™s very interesting to see how Bobby talked about these things.

What really stands out in this interview is how Bobby is talking about standing up to government intrusion into our private lives. He also talks about the red or yellow level terrorist threats. Does everybody remember that back in 2005 Fox News and CNN would say oh the ā€œterror level threatā€ is yellow now itā€™s a blue now itā€™s redā€¦ . What was that all about all these years later? ..wow ā€¦ and then all of a sudden it just went away. There werenā€™t any more ā€œterrorist threat levels.ā€

So back in 2005 in the era of George W. Bush and he was our president. I disagreed with him quite a bit but he was our president and I believe in respecting the commander-in-chiefā€¦. But back in 2005 conservatives dominated the msm news cycle and they dominated the radio. Itā€™s amazing that now itā€™s pretty much turned the tide on the news. Itā€™s pretty much all left-wing fanaticism whether itā€™s on the view whether itā€™s from the Hollywood celebrities, cnn , msnbc even Fox News has kinds gone to the left wing.

But alternative media outlets like rumble and Independent stations on YouTube are making huge gains. Newsmax by the way is beating CNN when it comes to Key demographics. Now I think that this is something Bobby Kennedy if he realized back in 2005 that things like rumble would be getting popular in 2023.. he wouldā€™ve been excited about it.

Anyways, itā€™s a hell of an interview from 2005 and I hope folks can at least watch some of it.

Too bad he went completely insane soon after that.

I find it interesting that you think one is only able to be an American if they have the same political beliefs that you do.

This type of thinking is the antithesis if what American stands for.

I'm guessing you support the overthrow of elections that come out differently than you would like just Don Trump, the man you support. Be sure to wave that flag while rejecting our electoral system!

If our electoral system can be completely corrupted by something as simple as a mail in vote, then it DESERVES to be rejected you idiot.

Forum List

Back