Zone1 I hate the term "race mixing"

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Even in 2023 there are forums where many people obsess over "race mixing"

I even hate the term "race mixing", "miscgenation", "interracial" because it is connotated negatively and with taboos, unnatural (almost like bestiality or zoophilia) and perversion etc. It has such connotations, or fetish etc.

To me it is love and normal, I dont even say race mixing we are all humans.

But according to academia today, race denotes culture and advises you to change your behavior when dealing with people of different cultures.

I agree with you, race shouldn’t matter. Saying “mixed race”, no one really talks like that any more. Anyone who isn’t “white” is a “POC”. We will all be POC soon enough, and our greastest strength “diversity” will be lost.

Race_Mixing2.jpg

For White Protestants maybe, for Catholics or other denominations it was never communism. Catholics even have a mixed race saint, who is the protector of mixed people.

Even in 2023 there are forums where many people obsess over "race mixing"

I even hate the term "race mixing", "miscgenation", "interracial" because it is connotated negatively and with taboos, unnatural (almost like bestiality or zoophilia) and perversion etc. It has such connotations, or fetish etc.

To me it is love and normal, I dont even say race mixing we are all humans.
I have dated a black woman and found her very attractive. I don't judge people on skin color.

I dont even say race mixing we are all humans.

Including Mutants?

And thereafter the question is , to what degree are different ethnic groups different from each other in significant ways .
Are you denying Cultural history ?
Are you denying that different groups have different IQ scores ?
It is not as bland and simple as you seem to think .

Forum List

Back