International Holocaust Cartoon Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's certainly nice when a subhuman makes it so abundantly clear as to the nature of the sorts of cartoons published in its own country.

Not at all.
The Prophet cartoons are freedom of speech, as are these.
If you support one set, you must support he other.

Do you support freedom of speech, thus support these cartoons?

I absolutely support them. Just like I'd support one showing "someone" on all fours, getting pounded in the ass by 'Jihadi John' while a group of nameless ISIS terrorists stand around urinating on him.

Can anyone draw that? Think it especially apt.

Muslim Puts 8216 Free Speech 8217 to the Test Jokes About Holocaust 9 11 Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind
They say the best cooked Jews can be found in Poland and Germany where the ovens are made from the best clay.#Freedomofspeech?

— Dawgfather PHD (@dawgfatherphd) January 14, 2015

In 2001 I thought Americans could fly by the way they were jumping from the twin towers in New York.#FreedomofspeechMUHAMMAD

Hitler asked his people, "How do you like your Jews"? Well done with a bagel and a kosher pickle. Freedom of speech goes both ways #Muhammad

If I made a cartoon about Hitler and some Jews going into a oven; would it be accepted like the cartoon of Muhammad as free speech?

Within hours of sending out the tweets, Reddick was reported to Halifax police and is now under investigation by authorities.

“I know you didn’t think freedom to insult worked both ways,” wrote Reddick, adding, “My point about free speech being limited was made loud and clear!”

Reddick’s free speech experiment seems to confirm that making offensive jokes about Muslims is acceptable under the banner of free speech, but insulting Jews or victims of terror attacks or crimes against humanity is not.

Freedom of speech seems to depend upon who you're insulting.

No, freedom of speech is what it is. Feeling offended depends on what is shown. There will always be half truths shown, passive aggressive insults and/or downright crude and hateful images put out there.
A more forceful approach is NOT needed.
Its ok to go back and forth because someone here (meaning the US) will always stand up for your right to say something.
Most would like it to stay that way.

I already answered your question. The Mohamed pic does not convey an anti Islam message ,
wsMZWoS.jpg

Sorry, what were you saying, Toasty?

Ok, but I wasnt talking about that pic, which was posted after we started the debate....

Draw what you want about that bastard, Jihadi John - a .45 drawn against him would work best.

Think ISIS raping Islam is exactly what's happening.

No ---ISIS is islam Jihadi Johnny turns out to be a muslim born of
muslim parents who migrated to London----brought up as a muslim which is
why he is depraved shit..... caliphatism IS ISLAM ----filth is islam
I already answered your question. The Mohamed pic does not convey an anti Islam message ,

Ok, but I wasnt talking about that pic, which was posted after we started the debate....

the raping children cartoon is a bit silly------but I still do not see why anyone
would insist that such a cartoon should be banned anywhere in the world.
Could you tell us what is wrong with the "raping children" cartoon, Freddie?
I believe that there should be a uniform set of parameters for determining
that which "should be banned" and a uniform set of parameters for
determining what sort of "insult" justifies murder

Muslim Puts 8216 Free Speech 8217 to the Test Jokes About Holocaust 9 11 Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind
They say the best cooked Jews can be found in Poland and Germany where the ovens are made from the best clay.#Freedomofspeech?

In 2001 I thought Americans could fly by the way they were jumping from the twin towers in New York.#FreedomofspeechMUHAMMAD

Hitler asked his people, "How do you like your Jews"? Well done with a bagel and a kosher pickle. Freedom of speech goes both ways #Muhammad

If I made a cartoon about Hitler and some Jews going into a oven; would it be accepted like the cartoon of Muhammad as free speech?

Within hours of sending out the tweets, Reddick was reported to Halifax police and is now under investigation by authorities.

“I know you didn’t think freedom to insult worked both ways,” wrote Reddick, adding, “My point about free speech being limited was made loud and clear!”

Reddick’s free speech experiment seems to confirm that making offensive jokes about Muslims is acceptable under the banner of free speech, but insulting Jews or victims of terror attacks or crimes against humanity is not.

No, freedom of speech is what it is. Feeling offended depends on what is shown. There will always be half truths shown, passive aggressive insults and/or downright crude and hateful images put out there.
Its ok to go back and forth because someone here (meaning the US) will always stand up for your right to say something.

what came of the "investigation" of this REDDICK person??? was he charged with a crime? was he murdered? ------all kinds of crap gets "reported" to the
cops. In isolation----complaints are meaningless

All the Prophet cartoons follow a similar theme, designed to insult, thus are anti Islamic.
The Jewish cartoons were designed with exactly the same goal, so are anti Israeli in at least one case, and anti semitic in most.

The question really is - if posters are so clearly insulted by the Jewish cartoons, telling me I hate Jews, why do they defend the right to insult Muslims, claiming it's acceptable as freedom of speech?

If one is acceptable, so is the other.
Perhaps neither are acceptable - just a thought.

All the Prophet cartoons follow a similar theme, designed to insult, thus are anti Islamic.
The Jewish cartoons were designed with exactly the same goal, so are anti Israeli in at least one case, and anti semitic in most.

The question really is - if posters are so clearly insulted by the Jewish cartoons, telling me I hate Jews, why do they defend the right to insult Muslims, claiming it's acceptable as freedom of speech?

The filth promulgated by muslims IS LEGAL ----in all shariah shit holes including
Indonesia. If the filth promulgated in shariah shit holes regarding jews is legal in
YOUR STINKING SOCIETY----why would you comment on similar kinds of
stuff published in the civilized world that addresses the filth of islam? Your
comment demonstrates the FACT that you do NOT THINK. It is not news
to me that muslims consider their own feces to be SACRED. I learned about
it long ago-----here in the US from persons educated in shariah and semi-shariah
shit holes.

what came of the "investigation" of this REDDICK person??? was he charged with a crime? was he murdered? ------all kinds of crap gets "reported" to the
cops. In isolation----complaints are meaningless

anyone? Freddie? did the tweets lead to an indictment?----did some jews jump him and slit this throat? -----or did they shoot up an HALAL grocery store? How is
your muslimah heroine HAYAT doing?

Seems I hit a raw nerve ending which was the purpose of posting the pics.............

Got a nice blaze back from the info Freddy Kruger of the boards...................

Doesn't change that their are quotes of Mohammed taking little girls as his wife, beheadings, gorilla warfare, and the whole sale slaughter of anyone opposed.....................

Same as ISIS, as they chant, GOD IS GREAT, when they slice the throat of a little 5 year old girl...............usually after raping her.....................

I don't agree with a religion that actually justifies doing this................It is a spawn..........from the depths of hell as they try to FORCE THEIR BELIEFS on the rest of the world.

So, they can kiss this................

Fred, I have already explained the difference to you several times. You obviously have a different opinion then mine.

Fred, I have already explained the difference to you several times. You obviously have a different opinion then mine.

Freddie does not seem to want to participate in the discussion anymore----
I am still waiting for him to explain to me why he considers it A-OK for
muslim countries to promulgate anti semitic cartoons---but HE ---a citizen
of a shariah shit hole, feels justified in objecting to "anti-muslim" cartoons.

I seek equity-------what is sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander

If we all agreed, life would be a drag and this forum would be crap.
Point being, if you deliberate insult a religion, it pretty much has to be anti that religion.

Not at all - just very little point replying to the pile of shit you post.
Toastman has a working brain - you seem less able to use yours.
I reply to him because, although I mostly disagree with him, he isn't a waste of oxygen, only able to post insults and general crap.
You are.

I reply to him because, although I mostly disagree with him, he isn't a waste of oxygen, only able to post insults and general crap.
You are.

Freddie AGAIN posts ----nothing-----coward islamo Nazi dog that he is

You are.

Freddie AGAIN posts ----nothing-----coward islamo Nazi dog that he is

QED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back