International Holocaust Cartoon Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islam is a dangerous barbaric cult that needs to be eradicated.

Judaism is a dangerous barbaric cult that needs to be eradicated

Acceptable?

Edit - I'll bet the pro Israeli posters don't jump on that post, telling him what an anti Islamic bastard he is.

It's distasteful. But truth usually hurts. And then the name calling begins. I know. I got the same trash thrown at me when I mused out loud about this very subject.

This excellent cartoon was the winner, but can you find better ones?

220px-West_Bank_Barrier_cartoon_by_Latuff.png

what is this cartoon supposed to represent? I cannot understand why anyone finds it "good"

I support the right of muslims to publish any cartoons they wish and to impose their
filth on each other. Any action which they impose on non muslims should elicit and
immediate like response ---10 times over. The murder of cartoonists by muslim pigs SHOULD have been addressed with ten muslim heads in the gutter for each civilized person murdered by the mujahadeen. Impostition of Islamic filth on non muslims anywhere in the world----should elicit a like response ---times 10----in civilized lands
which harbor filthy muslim scum. Laws which impact on non muslims in lands dominated by the stink of islam-----should be addressed in a similar manner

Well at least we know how Fred really feels about Jews now. No more hiding.

See - If you insult Muslims, free speech - if you insult Jews - gosh.
Even a link to a piece that is very clear in its intentions to test ideas, is considered anti Jewish hate, but cartoons that deliberately go out to cause hatred are 'freedom'.
How silly.
What anti Muslim cartoons are you talking about? I didn't do anything you suggested in your post, nor am I trying to silence your right to free speech.
I am merely pointing out the fact that you are anti semitic bigot.

There you have it.
Prophet cartoons are free speech, but anti that has a go at Jews is bigotry.
Please explain the difference between insulting a religious group, and insulting a religious group.
How is posting a picture of a prophet the same as what you're doing?
If you posted a pick of Yahweh , that would be a different story. But you posted very insulting iffensive anti Semitic pictures.

Even a link to a piece that is very clear in its intentions to test ideas, is considered anti Jewish hate, but cartoons that deliberately go out to cause hatred are 'freedom'.
How silly.
What anti Muslim cartoons are you talking about? I didn't do anything you suggested in your post, nor am I trying to silence your right to free speech.

There you have it.
Please explain the difference between insulting a religious group, and insulting a religious group.
If you posted a pick of Yahweh , that would be a different story. But you posted very insulting iffensive anti Semitic pictures.

He is a muslim-----it is legal for a muslim to insult and even kill jews----in fact it is
considered an act of piety. An interesting fact about the stink of shariah WHICH IS
used as a legal code in part of the shit hole Indonesia includes the provision that a
MUSLIM cannot be executed for the murder or rape of a non muslim------nor can he
be prosecuted for shitting on "other" creeds in a shariah court

This excellent cartoon was the winner, but can you find better ones?

220px-West_Bank_Barrier_cartoon_by_Latuff.png

this "cartoon" actually took second prize in the Iranian sponsored contest
for which Freddie's fellow Nazi pigs were invited to submit their shit. The
Nazi dog cartoonist who did this piece of shit is CARLOS LATUFF ---of
brazil------a well known Nazi pig of arab background. He supports himself by
selling shit like this to Nazi publications ---mosty put out by muslims
Most of the cartoons on this thread put up by Nazi pig Freddie-----are by
the same talentless "artist" CARLOS LATUFF------it is important to note
that the shit is not signed. Nazi pigs are too cowardly to admit who they are.
I am a jew (irosie) -----born in the USA Unlike Ms Lindsen who farted forth
regarding Netanyahu-----jewish liar and hysteric ----etc. I would not consider
making derogatory statements that include a person's creed or origin without
revealing my own. Got a creed, Nazi bitch Lindsen?

How silly.

There you have it.

Obscene and disgusting cartoons which demean anything "non muslim"---is not
only allowed in shariah shit holes and in mosques-----they are encouraged and
considered virtually "holy". The name of the Nazi piece of shit who does
cartoons for muslim Nazi pigs is CARLOS LATUFF----living openly in brazil---
no one is going to murder that lump of shit for his filth that muslims LICK UP
and provide a luxurious life style for him just as they did for escaped Nazi
war criminal post world war II and still do for their baby murdering terrorists.
Now you know freddie

fellow posters----please note that this cartoon bears attribution,
unlike the filth that Freddie posts-----the Nazi pig LATUFF----
would rather not be identified. For those interested---the dog
hides out in Brazil and and is well loved in mosques

How silly.

There you have it.

Within Islam, it's a very serious blasphemy to create a picture of the Prophet, thus it's extremely insulting.
The silly Jewish pictures are equally offencive, but no one seems to understand they're the same level of filth.

How silly.

There you have it.

Within Islam, it's a very serious blasphemy to create a picture of the Prophet, thus it's extremely insulting.
The silly Jewish pictures are equally offencive, but no one seems to understand they're the same level of filth.
It's not at all the same. Drawing a picture of a prophet should not be offensive. But the cartoons you posted obviously convey a bigoted nessage.
I get that Muslims are insulted by the drawing of their prophet, but it's not like the drawing is conveying an anti Islam message.
And if you think the Jewish cartoons are filth, why did you post then?

but it's not like the drawing is conveying an anti Islam message.

That's the point, they are.
Deliberately insulting couple of billion people is rather silly, more so when you don't know them.

And if you think the Jewish cartoons are filth, why did you post then?

I'm claiming my right to free speech, just to see if I get abused for it.
I was, proving there isn't any of the free speech claimed by Charlie fans.

How silly.

There you have it.

I understand. Nonmuslims ----after tolerating the STINK AND FILTH of Islamic shit-----from the pimps and whore who lick the shit of Muhammad ----the rapist pig---have FINALLY decided to RESPOND to the stink and filth of pile of shit---muhummad and his pimps and whores What is your point???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back