Internal DNC polling has lefties very nervous

After the 2020 election audits are finished the Democrat Cult will be in even worse shape.
There will probably be some Troglocrats going to prison for their election rigging crimes.

There appears to be a pattern here the last 30 years. Anybody else see it?
Yep...

Vote for a side cause you something to change... other side blocks as much as they can...

Public see no change and vote for the other side...

In all fairness this congress has been a hell of a lot better than before in getting things done...

The US political system is highly antiquated at this stage... It is built to rival up the base, get elected and do nothing...

In Europe they have moderates in charge slightly right or left and easier to deliver things... Much easier to get rid of them as well...

After the 2020 election audits are finished the Democrat Cult will be in even worse shape.
There will probably be some Troglocrats going to prison for their election rigging crimes.
If the Dems stole the election in 2020 and you could not identify a shred of evidence

What makes you think they won’t do it again in 2022?
You are doomed

They will likely triple down on some more CRT lol.

I disagree. I HOPE you are correct but after what we've seen from the Left on HR1, they are either going to find a way to ram HR1 through to codify their cheating methods OR they are going to simply refuse to acknowledge ANY loss based on "voter suppression". Does anyone else wonder just how far they're willing to take this? I fully expect them to go immediately to violent resistance against a Republican president, Trump, or otherwise and they won't stop at burning blue cities this time.

IF they go there, CWII OR a serious secessionist movement will be here. IF this thing gets rolling, they need to know that their media mimicking their beliefs does not mean the rest of us MUST yield to them. I think the average Dem voter has become convinced that since the media supports THEIR narrative, the rest of us just have to fall in line. My, oh my...

Yep...

Vote for a side cause you something to change... other side blocks as much as they can...

Public see no change and vote for the other side...

In all fairness this congress has been a hell of a lot better than before in getting things done...

The US political system is highly antiquated at this stage... It is built to rival up the base, get elected and do nothing...

In Europe they have moderates in charge slightly right or left and easier to deliver things... Much easier to get rid of them as well...
Agreed. If we could magically get money out of the system, things would change. Our government is for sale, which is why big corporations and billionaires control everything.

So the two criminal corrupt parties merely put on a show for partisan dupes like Rightwinger. Keeping the American people divided so the ultra rich can continue to conquer.

Forum List

Back