Interesting: Macolm X talking strange "extremism" and Islam smh

Malcolm X was a troubled man-------his association with ELIJAH MUHUMMAD
screwed his mind------he tried to get over it, but failed and died of acute lead
poisoning to the brain

Muhammad Ali said that Mr. Muhammad did cause some trouble.:(

And, once again, neither of those people appears in the speech.

So what's your point?

my point is THE PERSON he was. I cannot tell you more----it is confidential information

Actually I was asking the OP. I already know you have no speakers, no links, and no point.

Ten posts and I'm the only one who's addressed the topic.

the topic being that Malcolm X was intelligent enough to quote Shakespeare?
I have never come across any post suggesting Malcolm X was "STUPID"

screwed his mind------he tried to get over it, but failed and died of acute lead
poisoning to the brain

-

lots of misery----including a BULLET TO THE HEAD OF MALCOLM

More importantly he interfered with people's love lives...some know what that can lead to.

-

Oh----I know nothing about ELIJAH MUHUMMAD interfering with couples-----NOTHING AT ALL------one of the few things in the whole world about which
I know nothing

Well Muhammad (Ali and another Muhammad guy) would know. "That's the truth!" :D :D :D

-

why would muhummad ali "KNOW"?

-

More importantly he interfered with people's love lives...some know what that can lead to.

-

Oh----I know nothing about ELIJAH MUHUMMAD interfering with couples-----NOTHING AT ALL------one of the few things in the whole world about which
I know nothing

Well Muhammad (Ali and another Muhammad guy) would know. "That's the truth!" :D :D :D

-

Because Ali was really a smart guy to know God. :D :D :D "That's the truth!!!"...

-

-

I know nothing

-

Because Ali was really a smart guy to know God. :D :D :D "That's the truth!!!"...

-

Elijah Muhummad was not "god" He only thought he was

-

I know nothing

-

-

Elijah Muhummad was not "god" He only thought he was

Sure God(dess.) Sure. :D :D :D

-

(For the record if anyone didn't follow, I DID NOT say nor mean that Elijah Muhammad is God.

He is someone whom I DISBELIEVE in; and in my opinion he is maybe one of the "false christs" whom the Bible says are to appear.

By "Muhammad Ali would know God" I was jokingly saying that White/Jewish, or White and Jewish women are God. A joke that those who know some of the history of Muhammad Ali and "Prophet" Mohammed might get...:D :D)

-

...OK rosie since I can't PM you, I just want to say that I am sorry if I misunderstood some of your posts in the past on this site and thought that we were friendlier than we are.

Hopefully I didn't act offensively familiar.

Best wishes and always enjoy your posts,
Anonymous1977

-

poisoning to the brain

And, once again, neither of those people appears in the speech.

So what's your point?

my point is THE PERSON he was. I cannot tell you more----it is confidential information

Actually I was asking the OP. I already know you have no speakers, no links, and no point.

Ten posts and I'm the only one who's addressed the topic.

the topic being that Malcolm X was intelligent enough to quote Shakespeare?
I have never come across any post suggesting Malcolm X was "STUPID"

And I have never come across any post suggesting that the topic here was "Malcolm X quotes Shakespeare".

Malcolm X has recently been someone that I have thought highly of...after watching some videos of him like this I go on record saying that I have nothing to do with the dude.

Mr. X, circa Dec. 1964

-

Malcom x was a racist...........he was a vile human being.

Malcolm X has recently been someone that I have thought highly of...after watching some videos of him like this I go on record saying that I have nothing to do with the dude.

Mr. X, circa Dec. 1964

-

The video shows his sick mind.

I disassociate myself from him completely; you may recognize me from some of my past writing about him on this site.

-

Mr. X, circa Dec. 1964

-

I disassociate myself from him completely; you may recognize me from some of my past writing about him on this site.

-

Good for you...a racist is a racist regardless of skin color....

Re: "Malcolm X was a troubled man-------his association with ELIJAH MUHUMMAD
poisoning to the brain"

Rosie is correct that believing in the Nation of Islam can damage one's mind...Farracoon, excuse the expression, has even said himself that people have "lost their minds" after involvement with Nation of Islam teachings...

-

Mr. X, circa Dec. 1964

-

-

Fine --- then why can't you articulate where that is?

Did you even bother to watch your own video before you posted?
Doesn't seem so.

Mr. X, circa Dec. 1964

-

Same question. Where in the video is that?

Forum List

Back