Interesting article on guns in Japan

How Japan has almost eradicated gun crime - BBC News

Ever been to Japan? I have, much safer, nice country. Why? Well maybe because they actually give a damn about their people and their country.

Are you seriously trying to compare Japanese culture to that of American?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Are you seriously trying to destroy debate by using fucking clowns laughing?

It was really the only justifiable response

You can walk down the streets of Tokyo at night, safely. You can see bike after bike after bike parked on the sidewalk and very few of them have locks. l suspect the ones that do belong to foreigners.

You can walk down the streets of Tokyo at night, safely. You can see bike after bike after bike parked on the sidewalk and very few of them have locks. l suspect the ones that do belong to foreigners.
You just can't walk down the streets of Japan a free person.....

But they have bikes! Not cars so much, or guns, or other shit but they have bikes and can only get killed by shit other than guns.

But they have bikes! Not cars so much, or guns, or other shit but they have bikes and can only get killed by shit other than guns.

They have cars too, they just don't park them on the sidewalk. :D

Ever been to Japan? I have, much safer, nice country. Why? Well maybe because they actually give a damn about their people and their country.

Are you seriously trying to compare Japanese culture to that of American?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Are you seriously trying to destroy debate by using fucking clowns laughing?

It was really the only justifiable response

Yeah, I'm sure from your point of view that is the case. However I have standards.

What about crime in general?

Whether crime is committed with guns, knives, baseball bats, hammers, or screwdrivers is not really relevant.

Crime is still crime.

Would you rather face done a gun, or anyone of the items you listed? Me, I'd take my chances with the latter, the former gives one no chance.

If you have your own gun you have even better odds, especially considering most criminals will run away or surrender when faced with an armed civilian.
They also have an extremely homogeneous population. Many suspect this has much to do with low crime rates in Japan.

Many suspect this, huh? How many? And how many of this "many" know what they are talking about?

A racist bigoted nation. I've been there. There are signs in store windows that say "no whites" and signs that say "no Americans."

Depends where you go. Racism exists everywhere. The most racism I've ever experienced was in New Orleans.... go figure.

Forum List

Back