Obama building wall around new home

Bet his kids will not attend public schools or live under a health plan under obamacare. They will live a lifestyle that burns 20 times more carbon than the average American. Will never have a want. Yeah. It will be such a nice bubble for them to live in.

Bwahahahahaha! Another day, another repulsive hypocrisy from a progressive. Obama insists that building a wall doesn't keep people out. So what does he do? Build a big wall around his house.

TMZ: Obama Family Building a Wall Around New Home - Breitbart
Are you saying that building a wall/fence around one's property is the same as building a 3000 mile wall on a border?

I love semantics...I'll play along.
Is it not the same?
Is it not just a scaled up version?
A wall provides security, privacy and a visual object to divide land / property.
Do you see a difference between the two?

No wall for thee, a wall for me.

Fucking hypocrite and he's using ILLEGALS to build his wall. This is why these leftist scum will never be in power again, at least not for a very long time.. The same shit, different day... Lying SLUGS

The home they will stay in is a rental home.....

And such a migty wall it be..
0106-obama-house-construction-tmz-wm-launch2-5.jpg

OVomit, TEAR DOWN THAT WALL... What's he trying to hide anyhow?? His Muslim Brotherhood terrorist friends?

No wall for thee, a wall for me.

Fucking hypocrite and he's using ILLEGALS to build his wall. This is why these leftist scum will never be in power again, at least not for a very long time.. The same shit, different day... Lying SLUGS
So illegals need a three foot high wall from Oblama to stay out of the US?

So again, building a fence on a rental house by the owner is really nothing new, exciting or political...But Patirot has yet another pair of panties to dig out of his ass........

Bwahahahahaha! Another day, another repulsive hypocrisy from a progressive. Obama insists that building a wall doesn't keep people out. So what does he do? Build a big wall around his house.

TMZ: Obama Family Building a Wall Around New Home - Breitbart
Are you saying that building a wall/fence around one's property is the same as building a 3000 mile wall on a border?

I love semantics...I'll play along.
Is it not the same?
Is it not just a scaled up version?
A wall provides security, privacy and a visual object to divide land / property.
Do you see a difference between the two?
Oblama doesn't own the home...

what if Micheal Moore and Al Sharpton decide they want to fart together in front of the house? will the wall keep the skunkish odor from going in?

Forum List

Back