Interesting About the Headline-No Bias Here

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
While the story mentions Israel is celebrating their independence, we'll not see that in the headlines. Anyone want to tell me the slant of MSM/DNC?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/israel_palestinians

Palestinians Lament Founding of Israel By MOHAMMED DARAGHMEH, Associated Press Writer
14 minutes ago

With sirens and rallies, Palestinians on Sunday mournfully commemorated the anniversary of what they call "Al Nakba," or "the catastrophe" — the uprooting of hundreds of thousands of their people with the 1948 creation of the state of Israel.

While Israelis held barbecues, concerts and launched fireworks to celebrate the 57th anniversary of their independence Thursday — according to the date on the Hebrew calendar — Palestinians see the day very differently.

"Our people will never forget and the generations will never forget," Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas said in a speech aired on Palestine TV. "On that day, a crime was committed against a people, who were uprooted from their land and whose existence was destroyed and who were forced to flee to all areas of the world."

[,,,]

freeandfun1 said:
Did you notice the name of the author??? Mohamed...

Yeah I did. Thought I'd be 'non-biased' and not highlight.

Forum List

Back