Interactive Worldwide Map Shows Over 600 Food Chain Links Damaged/Destroyed Since Pedo Joe Installed

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
This guy who did this map made it so you can hover & click for more info.
I'm not saying these were all nefarious events but the sheer volume should give pause before the usual declarations of "Nothing to see here".
There are just way too many incidents with unknown causes & mysterious circumstances to chalk it all up to coincidence.

A fire here, a closing there, culling of animals, destruction of crops, food banks & grocery stores destroyed... this is like taking a water hose flowing strong, pinching in spots & poking holes in various places. It may not seem like much but it's the accumulation that makes the flow slow down to a trickle or stops it altogether.

Remember when the diaper guy told us the food shortages were coming & they would be real?
Evil people tell you there intentions if you just pay attention
They have some major chaos event planned to go down before the elections & it's all been orchestrated just like the UNiparty Kabuki Theatre.

I had not heard of anyone looking up actual grocery store fires so that is what started me down this path. Once I saw how bad it was and the patterns that are happening it was clear what they are doing, and I am now convinced they are getting people to help with this just like they did with the election. I realize that not all of these are on purpose but once you see how big this is, it cannot be denied that something evil is going on and we are about to have our legs kicked out from under us.

I have over 600 instances so far (I have read or watched every article to confirm it) and I have many more that I am trying to add. Almost 400 of these are just in 2022.

I have so much more to add to this list and I’ve been working on it nonstop. When all the news outlets came out saying it wasn’t true it made me want to prove them all wrong so this has been my main priority for a couple of months now. People are going to starve if something is not done about this. I figure if I can help anyone at all by giving them a heads up (there are too many locations to say it’s a coincidence) so they can try to prepare for their families then it will be worth it.

This guy who did this map made it so you can hover & click for more info.
I'm not saying these were all nefarious events but the sheer volume should give pause before the usual declarations of "Nothing to see here".
There are just way too many incidents with unknown causes & mysterious circumstances to chalk it all up to coincidence.

A fire here, a closing there, culling of animals, destruction of crops, food banks & grocery stores destroyed... this is like taking a water hose flowing strong, pinching in spots & poking holes in various places. It may not seem like much but it's the accumulation that makes the flow slow down to a trickle or stops it altogether.

Remember when the diaper guy told us the food shortages were coming & they would be real?
Evil people tell you there intentions if you just pay attention
They have some major chaos event planned to go down before the elections & it's all been orchestrated just like the UNiparty Kabuki Theatre.

I had not heard of anyone looking up actual grocery store fires so that is what started me down this path. Once I saw how bad it was and the patterns that are happening it was clear what they are doing, and I am now convinced they are getting people to help with this just like they did with the election. I realize that not all of these are on purpose but once you see how big this is, it cannot be denied that something evil is going on and we are about to have our legs kicked out from under us.

I have over 600 instances so far (I have read or watched every article to confirm it) and I have many more that I am trying to add. Almost 400 of these are just in 2022.

I have so much more to add to this list and I’ve been working on it nonstop. When all the news outlets came out saying it wasn’t true it made me want to prove them all wrong so this has been my main priority for a couple of months now. People are going to starve if something is not done about this. I figure if I can help anyone at all by giving them a heads up (there are too many locations to say it’s a coincidence) so they can try to prepare for their families then it will be worth it.

Do you always call pedophiles on people you dislike.

Experts say there’s no credence to recent internet rumors that a number of fires at food processing plants across the country are suspicious or in some way linked.

“It’s not unexpected to see fires in these kinds of structures,” said Birgitte Messerschmidt, director of the NFPA Research division. “Fires are not a rare occurrence. We had 490,000 structure fires in 2020 in the United States. We see a lot of fires every year.”
snip
Last month, rumors began to circulate on social media that a string of fires and other destructive incidents, including a plane crash, at food processing plants throughout the United States appeared suspicious—despite no law enforcement officials saying that was the case. Conspiracy theorists implied the blazes were connected in some way and even that the federal government could have something to do with them.

Do you always call pedophiles on people you dislike.
Do you always vote for pedos & pervs?

biden-incest.png

In order to know if there is anything to see we would know what is normal? How many of these things happened each year prior to 2021?

Without some historical context the numbers are meaningless

Experts say there’s no credence to recent internet rumors that a number of fires at food processing plants across the country are suspicious or in some way linked.

What would you want Bidenista extremist "experts" to say?

They are getting away with their scheme to do away with the Middle Class under the cover of darkness.

The idea of an independent people who refuses to bend a knee to Brandon is too much for them to bear. The Cult of Sleepy Joe seeks to replace a strong middle class or "bourgouisie" as they refer to the basket of deplorables, with 2 classes- the Elite or Inner Party and the Proletariat (sometimes called the Proles).

What would you want Bidenista extremist "experts" to say?

They are getting away with their scheme to do away with the Middle Class under the cover of darkness.

The idea of an independent people who refuses to bend a knee to Brandon is too much for them to bear. The Cult of Sleepy Joe seeks to replace a strong middle class or "bourgouisie" as they refer to the basket of deplorables, with 2 classes- the Elite or Inner Party and the Proletariat (sometimes called the Proles).
I can't wait to see those cultists losing weight and crying and going ballistic when their supermarket shelves are absolutely empty.

Forum List

Back