Why Is This GOP Senator Not Taking Credit For His Brilliant Fake Electors Scheme??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"In Tuesday's January 6 Committee hearing, it was revealed that Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson's chief of staff attempted to hand fake elector votes to Vice President Mike Pence ahead of the joint session of the United States Congress. On Thursday on a news talk radio station in Milwaukee, Johnson alleged his staff was given those votes by Congressman Mike Kelly, who represents parts of Butler and Lawrence counties. In a statement, Kelly's office said Johnson's allegations are "patently false." The statement added that the two have not spoken for years and Kelly has no knowledge of Johnson's claims related to the election."

snapshot-24.jpg

I don't understand why so many people whom I thought were brave strong Constitutional Conservatives - are now running away from their brilliant plans to overturn the election....in some cases, flat out denying they knew that plan existed.....I am sure if this fake elector scheme worked; folks like Ron Johnson would be front and center in taking credit for it......but instead, he is doing things like pretending to be on fake phone calls to avoid answering questions about his brilliant plan...

Then he blamed the whole thing on his staffer.... and when that didn't work, he is now blaming it on some random state rep from Pennsylvania??? ....Bro, why are you trying to let some nobody state rep from a whole different state take credit for your brilliant plan?? If you went thru all of the trouble to get forged election certificates from 7 or 8 different states; be proud of it....don't be ashamed...However, if you are going to try to blame it on someone else; at least pick a guy who will say he did it -- the guy you picked is only making you look worse......but hey Ron, as long as you hate the same people I hate -- I am still with you bro.....but I'll just call you a Deep-State RINO later if you start becoming a liability....

"In Tuesday's January 6 Committee hearing, it was revealed that Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson's chief of staff attempted to hand fake elector votes to Vice President Mike Pence ahead of the joint session of the United States Congress. On Thursday on a news talk radio station in Milwaukee, Johnson alleged his staff was given those votes by Congressman Mike Kelly, who represents parts of Butler and Lawrence counties. In a statement, Kelly's office said Johnson's allegations are "patently false." The statement added that the two have not spoken for years and Kelly has no knowledge of Johnson's claims related to the election."

View attachment 661635
I don't understand why so many people whom I thought were brave strong Constitutional Conservatives - are now running away from their brilliant plans to overturn the election....in some cases, flat out denying they knew that plan existed.....I am sure if this fake elector scheme worked; folks like Ron Johnson would be front and center in taking credit for it......but instead, he is doing things like pretending to be on fake phone calls to avoid answering questions about his brilliant plan...

Then he blamed the whole thing on his staffer.... and when that didn't work, he is now blaming it on some random state rep from Pennsylvania??? ....Bro, why are you trying to let some nobody state rep from a whole different state take credit for your brilliant plan?? If you went thru all of the trouble to get forged election certificates from 7 or 8 different states; be proud of it....don't be ashamed...However, if you are going to try to blame it on someone else; at least pick a guy who will say he did it -- the guy you picked is only making you look worse......but hey Ron, as long as you hate the same people I hate -- I am still with you bro.....but I'll just call you a Deep-State RINO later if you start becoming a liability....

Some of these people lack the courage and intellectual rigour that the Donald displays on every occasion.

One does also have to wonder why Brooks and Gaetz thought they needed pardons.

There's something that Biff doesn't understand. If the fraudulent votes were thrown out, the new electors would be the right electors.

Forum List

Back