Intelligent Design: Extinct?

And I will ask for the fourth time, where did life come from.

Life did come from rocks....sort of. Along the way from the first gathering of the first dust of the big bang stars formed. That created the first stars gravity and mass which had many different outcomes. Stars overheated due to gravity and created temperatures which changed the composition of some elements. As some stars went super nova these new elements added ingredients to places like earth combined with lightning and volcanic activity assembling amino acids which eventually aquired the ability to replacate.

Finally, someone is honest enough to admit that evoultionists believe life came from a rock.

Not in the way you keep implying though.

And I will ask for the fourth time, where did life come from.

Life did come from rocks....sort of. Along the way from the first gathering of the first dust of the big bang stars formed. That created the first stars gravity and mass which had many different outcomes. Stars overheated due to gravity and created temperatures which changed the composition of some elements. As some stars went super nova these new elements added ingredients to places like earth combined with lightning and volcanic activity assembling amino acids which eventually aquired the ability to replacate.

Finally, someone is honest enough to admit that evoultionists believe life came from a rock.

And jesus wore a dress and rode a donkey! :lol:

Not in the way you keep implying though.

You mean, life didn't come from a rock; rather, it "came from a rock."

gotcha

You are bound and determined to link evolution to theories about the creation of life, even when that isn't what is said. You didn't ask what does evolution say about the creation of life (which several people have told you is nothing, that evolution doesn't concern itself with life's creation but merely the process of change) you just asked where did life come from. You were given a response to that question, which seemingly had nothing to do with evolution. Yet, still, you decide that it is an 'admission' of evolution saying life came from a rock.

There's nothing wrong with you arguing the merits of evolutionary theory, but you could at least be honest with your arguments.

I didn't say "evolution" claims that, I said "evolutionists" claim that.

I very well understand that evolutionists purposefully skirt the issue of the origin of life because they look extremely silly every time they try. Thus all theories of evolutionists aka Big bangists aka...etc. intentionally set bounds to avoid the origin of life.

this is only the third time i've asked you this: what do you mean by 'life', lite?

Something that is not dead.
:rolleyes: dead shit used to be alive, lite. when talking about the very simplest forms of life, the definition is blurred. there are viral and bacterial organisms which don't wholly conform to richer definitions of life than yours. at the same time, these life-like organisms cant be said to be dead until they're killed.

i think the link between evolution and the origin of life revolves around this definition, if there is a link at all.

BINGO. Antagon figures out what life is. End of word games.:clap2:

Now maybe you can answer my question???

You are bound and determined to link evolution to theories about the creation of life, even when that isn't what is said. You didn't ask what does evolution say about the creation of life (which several people have told you is nothing, that evolution doesn't concern itself with life's creation but merely the process of change) you just asked where did life come from. You were given a response to that question, which seemingly had nothing to do with evolution. Yet, still, you decide that it is an 'admission' of evolution saying life came from a rock.

There's nothing wrong with you arguing the merits of evolutionary theory, but you could at least be honest with your arguments.

I very well understand that evolutionists purposefully skirt the issue of the origin of life because they look extremely silly every time they try. Thus all theories of evolutionists aka Big bangists aka...etc. intentionally set bounds to avoid the origin of life.

You really think there isn't a single person that believes God created life and then it evolved?

And even if they didn't and you disagreed with them. So what, it's a red herring.

Even if they were wrong about the start of life that doesn't effect evolution's chances of being real or not.

Last edited:
Something that is not dead.
:rolleyes: dead shit used to be alive, lite. when talking about the very simplest forms of life, the definition is blurred. there are viral and bacterial organisms which don't wholly conform to richer definitions of life than yours. at the same time, these life-like organisms cant be said to be dead until they're killed.

i think the link between evolution and the origin of life revolves around this definition, if there is a link at all.

no, lite. offering that something used do be alive gives no insight into what alive is in your reckoning.

by my estimation, i think that the relationship between life and its simpler, naturally occurring components likely bears the answer. i think evolution is one of the major mechanics of life's origin, but that definition is stretched as well. where evolution is expressly about life, it must be stretched to encompass the role of chemistry and later biochemistry in different environments. from that perspective, the simpler components of life could be brought together sufficient to form simple organisms which straddle the line between life and biochemical happenstance. some 'life' like this persists today.

i dont have a specific abiogenesis theory which i cling to, but i do find those proposals to be less far-fetched than the misinterpretations of scripture which you hold to, lite. given my faith, the physical properties and histories discovered and deduced through science in no way precludes those spiritual beliefs which i hold. i could except that i am God's produce, even though i am physically a combination of my parents genetic code. i am alive in God's image despite whatever science could avail as to how life was physically derived and evolved. the bible does not break down the details of human anatomy available in scientific books. for you, this means that our anatomy does not exist, and that God is only evidenced in the parts of anatomy or any science which tests the limits of our ability to understand. for me and millions of others whose faith invites them to learn about the natural world, we can learn a lot about its Creator in the process and take each observation as such evidence, even if it isnt 'irreducibly complex'.

Last edited:

You really think there isn't a single person that believes God created life and then it evolved?

And even if they didn't and you disagreed with them. So what, it's a red herring.

Even if they were wrong about the start of life that doesn't effect evolution's chances of being real or not.

You folks are the ones complaining about people using the "god did it" argument to get out of tough spots when it is you all that use it because you cannot resolve your deepest problems.

Your idea is "anything BUT the God of the Bible."

no, lite. offering that something used do be alive gives no insight into what alive is in your reckoning.

by my estimation, i think that the relationship between life and its simpler, naturally occurring components likely bears the answer. i think evolution is one of the major mechanics of life's origin, but that definition is stretched as well. where evolution is expressly about life, it must be stretched to encompass the role of chemistry and later biochemistry in different environments. from that perspective, the simpler components of life could be brought together sufficient to form simple organisms which straddle the line between life and biochemical happenstance. some 'life' like this persists today.

i dont have a specific abiogenesis theory which i cling to, but i do find those proposals to be less far-fetched than the misinterpretations of scripture which you hold to, lite. given my faith, the physical properties and histories discovered and deduced through science in no way precludes those spiritual beliefs which i hold. i could except that i am God's produce, even though i am physically a combination of my parents genetic code. i am alive in God's image despite whatever science could avail as to how life was physically derived and evolved. the bible does not break down the details of human anatomy available in scientific books. for you, this means that our anatomy does not exist, and that God is only evidenced in the parts of anatomy or any science which tests the limits of our ability to understand. for me and millions of others whose faith invites them to learn about the natural world, we can learn a lot about its Creator in the process and take each observation as such evidence, even if it isnt 'irreducibly complex'.

What Bible are you reading?

Forum List

Back