INSURRECTION! BLM Mob STORMS Oklahoma Capitol – Forces GOP Representatives into Lockdown

What are you? Are you crazy, or are you simply irrational? The woman was involved in an illegal breach of the Capitol building which involved verbal threats and group violence. The Capitol police were in wholly and completely understandable fear for their lives and the lives of Senators, House Representatives and their staffs. It's not that you don't know that. It's that you don't want to admit it.

If ANY gun-owning conservative on this message board found themselves in a similar situation, they would not hesitate to fire their weapon in an effort to save their own life and the lives of the people being attacked by a mob.

But feel free to make a fool of yourself by arguing something different.
I"ll argue the facts. You can continue to continue to rely on hyperbole, lies and no facts at all.
Plus you don't seem to mind making a fool of yourself.

The FACT is Ashli Babbitt was unarmed and presented no threat to the armed cops not a few feet
away from her (as anyone can clearly see in the video of the shooting). Try watching it sometime
so you don't seem so stupid and out of touch.

Have you seen the videos of members of the mob calmly and peaceably wandering through the Capitol
halls looking around and taking pictures of the sights? They even were careful to stay within the red velvet
restraining ropes, not wishing to disrespect Capitol protocols.
The people inside the Capitol were more like tourists from Utah than some wicked mob.

Trying to smear them and Ashli Babbitt as Ghengis Khan incarnate is a cheap lie. And desperate
probably born out of pure ignorance.

You have no "FACTS".
Your entire post id RWNJ BS.
:rolleyes:

So, Babbitt was unarmed, like that makes a difference, the police didn't know that and she was breaking and entering.
People get shot for that.

SOME people were calmly walking through the capitol, most were not, the police line was already breached, by the same people "calmly" walking around, which means NO PEOPLE were allowed inside.

Like tourist from Utah?
Yeah, I remember when 140 people and 5 people were killed in Bryce Canyon during a guided tour.

Right wingers are as good at gaslighting as their treasonous, dear leader is.

Duarte Wright is only one of many unarmed Black men shot by cops and you're right they are not the same, Ashli Babbitt was in the midst of criminal trespass, and she was not running away. If I was that cop I'd be fearing for my life too.
Because you and your two armed buddies were in imminent danger from one single unarmed lady?
Three Capitol cops with guns vs. one retired military veteran woman with no guns equals life threatening
danger to the big bad cops? Whatever you claim, dramatist!

Doesn't matter if Babbitt was unarmed.
If the dumb bitch is going to continue to go through a window, that she knows people had guns on the other side, while a mob of retards are trying to bust down the doors and thinks that's a good idea?
She deserved to get shot, they should have shot more.

Duarte Wright is only one of many unarmed Black men shot by cops and you're right they are not the same, Ashli Babbitt was in the midst of criminal trespass, and she was not running away. If I was that cop I'd be fearing for my life too.
Because you and your two armed buddies were in imminent danger from one single unarmed lady?
Three Capitol cops with guns vs. one retired military veteran woman with no guns equals life threatening

If the dumb bitch is going to continue to go through a window, that she knows people had guns on the other side, while a mob of retards are trying to bust down the doors and thinks that's a good idea?
Babbitt was part of the crowd, but she wasn't trying to break through the window herself. She was a bystander.

Out of curiosity, what is your stance on the shooting of the black teen that was trying to knife another teen?

Babbitt was part of the crowd, but she wasn't trying to break through the window herself. She was a bystander.

Out of curiosity, what is your stance on the shooting of the black teen that was trying to knife another teen?

She didn't break the window, the window was already broken.
As Babbitt was halfway though the window opening when she was shot?

They BOTH deserved to be shot.

Alright, you're at least consistent. I still make a distinction between climbing through a window and trying to knife someone. Climbing through a window in and of itself is not a lethal threat, whereas attempting to stab someone is.

This place is turning into fucking OANN. Not a fan.

They think if they can tar the left with the same crimes conservatives committed on Jan 6, they'll have a moral equivalency which would effectively cancel each other out because they could claim that conservatives are no worse than liberals.

As it stands now, the behavior of Trump supporters stands out as demonstrably worse than anything BLM has done.
They burnt down the capitol?

Any and all excuses by Trumpers is always nonsense, and the majority of voters will always vote that way.
You idiots are not the majority. You are told you are the majority. Do you think the majority wants open borders? Do you think the majority does not want voter ID? They don't.
We are the majority: in numbers, in common sense, in the WH, in Congress, and in being true blue Americans.
No. You're worthless leftist traitorous society-suckers.

Alright, you're at least consistent. I still make a distinction between climbing through a window and trying to knife someone. Climbing through a window in and of itself is not a lethal threat, whereas attempting to stab someone is.

Why would the threat have to be guaranteed lethal, the cops had no idea that Babbitt wasn't a lethal threat.
Retard's were breaking doors and windows right next to her, so none of them were a threat?

I know if the same thing happened at my business, with 5 people, let alone 100's, they would be leaving with 4, ALIVE, IF they were smart.

Why would the threat have to be guaranteed lethal, the cops had no idea that Babbitt wasn't a lethal threat.
Retard's were breaking doors and windows right next to her, so none of them were a threat?

I know if the same thing happened at my business, with 5 people, let alone 100's, they would be leaving with 4, ALIVE, IF they were smart.
Fair enough. I don't feel particularly strongly about defending Babbitt due to various situational factors, but I'm glad that you're more consistent than many of the people on the left that have supported her shooting while defending violent people that were shot by cops in other locations.

Fair enough. I don't feel particularly strongly about defending Babbitt due to various situational factors, but I'm glad that you're more consistent than many of the people on the left that have supported her shooting while defending violent people that were shot by cops in other locations.

I'm a firm believer in what is right.
Don't want to get shot by a cop?
Don't run or try to escape from them.
They have guns.
Pretty damn simple concept.

I wish more Democrats agreed with that. It seems like about half of them believe that people (particularly blacks) have the right to be belligerent and violent with cops and society in general.

I wish more Democrats agreed with that. It seems like about half of them believe that people (particularly blacks) have the right to be belligerent and violent with cops and society in general.
Then, protest and loot, when they get shot for doing so.

One unarmed woman vs. three armed police officers laying in wait.
As I recall, the video showed there was a large group of people next to and behind her. We later learned the mob was mostly unarmed but the cops didn't know that. The video also showed a number of people holding objects in their hands, cell phones, flags, etc. Cops have shot people after mistaking what they held.

As I recall, the video showed there was a large group of people next to and behind her. We later learned the mob was mostly unarmed but the cops didn't know that. The video also showed a number of people holding objects in their hands, cell phones, flags, etc. Cops have shot people after mistaking what they held.
Ashli Babbitt held NOTHING in her hand at all! Hard to mistake something, like a gun or a knife, for nothing.

And Capitol cop goons were barely an arm's length away from her at the time. Keep trying to make a silk purse out of this sow's ear however. It's entertaining seeing what will come up next.

Hateway Pundit with yet another bogus clickbait headline :sleeping-smiley-015:
We get similar crap about once a week ...

Washington A group of right-wing websites and social media personalities, some with hundreds of thousands of followers, claimed that Black Lives Matter protesters "stormed" Iowa's state Capitol last week.​
Some of them explicitly claimed that the protesters had forced their way into the building. Another suggested that what happened in Des Moines was "exactly" like what had happened at the US Capitol in Washington on January 6.​
It wasn't. Not even close. Because the Iowa protesters didn't storm the state Capitol.​
Facts First: Unlike the people who stormed the US Capitol on January 6, the Iowa protesters walked lawfully through security -- getting their belongings scanned and their temperatures checked. The Iowa protesters even had a permit to protest in the building. The building is open to the public anyway. And the protesters did not disrupt legislative proceedings once they were inside.
The saga of the imaginary Iowa Capitol-storming offers another troubling example of how even unsophisticated lies can hurtle around the web faster than the truth. It also shows, once more, how the right-wing disinformation ecosystem often operates: A false initial claim gets shared over and over, reaching an ever bigger audience, by people and publications uninterested in doing even basic research to see if that initial claim is true.​

Okay, Nazi. Or is it Xi Jinping? That's some heavy authoritarian bullshit you are putting out.

Why not just bring in a truck with some big caliber mounted machine guns in back and stop pretending
that we are a nation that respects dissent? Cut to the chase. Stop these by one individual executions
and speed the process up.

When the rocks are lifted up while we look for America's fascist authoritarian under belly we will undoubtedly
find you there!

The source is gatewaypundit so let's be cautious.

If true, then crack the wrong doers on the head.
Yeah--GAtewaypundit--a reliable source but watch the communist try to smear when they don't like the facts. It's gotten old.

Forum List

Back