INSURRECTION! BLM Mob STORMS Oklahoma Capitol – Forces GOP Representatives into Lockdown

INSURRECTION! BLM Mob STORMS Oklahoma Capitol – Forces GOP Representatives into Lockdown
This was after the Oklahoma Governor signed a bill that protects drivers who hit unhinged protesters blocking streets and highways.
Of course, the BLM mob said this was racist.

Comment:
The term "Insurrection" was used when citizens stormed a government building so these folks should also be charged as well or dismiss all past charges as unequal application of a law. Just as Waters was allowed to incite violence, and interfere with a jury decision and given a pass.
Remember the wise words of Booker T. Washington:
"I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public."

Not what happened. Protestors went into the public gallery and changed some stuff. Terrified GOP racists stopped working for like two minutes and then got over it.

Gateway pundit is for entertainment purposes only. It is not news.

The source is gatewaypundit so let's be cautious.

If true, then crack the wrong doers on the head.

~~~~~~
For your reading: Obviously you don't keep up with the latest information.
**********​
**********​
He’s just your typical room temperature IQ Leftard hanging out in the girls bathroom.
That's how you roll, not me. :)

This was after the Oklahoma Governor signed a bill that protects drivers who hit unhinged protesters blocking streets and highways.

Comment:
The term "Insurrection" was used when citizens stormed a government building so these folks should also be charged as well or dismiss all past charges as unequal application of a law. Just as Waters was allowed to incite violence, and interfere with a jury decision and given a pass.
"I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public."

Not what happened. Protestors went into the public gallery and changed some stuff. Terrified GOP racists stopped working for like two minutes and then got over it.

Gateway pundit is for entertainment purposes only. It is not news.

Got them mixed up with CNN.

I guess I missed the part where they tore down barriers and broke windows to get in.
I guess I missed the part where an unarmed woman was murdered by a cop
People are shot by cops all the time, but usually they are unarmed Black men. Was she not doing exactly what those Black men are accused of, not listening to a cop? Are you equally outraged when an unarmed Black man is killed by a cop or is it just White women you feel have value?
That is not true. Let's see a source that backs you up.
What do you need backed up? Was she in the Capitol or her living room? There is plenty of video online, knock yourself out.
Good to know we can shoot unarmed trespassers in the face.
Are you saying a cop who feels his life is in danger shouldn't fire his weapon and just take his chances? Is that what you say when an unarmed Black man is shot for not cooperating with police?

I guess I missed the part where they tore down barriers and broke windows to get in.
People are shot by cops all the time, but usually they are unarmed Black men. Was she not doing exactly what those Black men are accused of, not listening to a cop? Are you equally outraged when an unarmed Black man is killed by a cop or is it just White women you feel have value?
What do you need backed up? Was she in the Capitol or her living room? There is plenty of video online, knock yourself out.
You know that you can't if you are not in danger of life or limb.

Unarmed women get shot for trespassing and you brown Shirters love it.

Comment:

Trump fucking told them to do it.

Unarmed women get shot for trespassing and you brown Shirters love it.
You are goofy if you really believe that, Weatherman. I bet you think that police officer who shot the knife-wielding 16 year old was wrong to do so.

Are you saying a cop who feels his life is in danger shouldn't fire his weapon and just take his chances? Is that what you say when an unarmed Black man is shot for not cooperating with police?
1/6 at the Capitol....One unarmed woman vs. three armed police officers laying in wait. Whose life was in danger?
Who actually wound up dead with a bullet through her neck from exceedingly close range?
When was the big strong tough cop with the pistol, and two back up partners, ever in any
danger at all?

Look at the video. Tell me how the cops were threatened. Your claims are embarrassing and asinine.

And by the way, show me the black man who was shot simply for not cooperating with police.
Duarte Wright was shot while battling with police but it's not even certain he was meant to be
shot because a woman is on trial because she claims she meant to tase the combative
battling suspect, not shot him.

Get your story straight. It's more funny than anything else.

1/6 at the Capitol....One unarmed woman vs. three armed police officers laying in wait. Whose life was in danger?
Who actually wound up dead with a bullet through her neck from exceedingly close range?
When was the big strong tough cop with the pistol, and two back up partners, ever in any
danger at all?

Look at the video. Tell me how the cops were threatened. Your claims are embarrassing and asinine.

And by the way, show me the black man who was shot simply for not cooperating with police.
Duarte Wright was shot while battling with police but it's not even certain he was meant to be
shot because a woman is on trial because she claims she meant to tase the combative
battling suspect, not shot him.

Get your story straight. It's more funny than anything else.
Perhaps the Trump insurrectionists would like a public hanging of the Capitol police officer on the Capitol grounds. Hey, maybe they can even use the gallows the Trump insurrectionists erected on Jan 6 for hanging VP Pence.

Perhaps the Trump insurrectionists would like a public hanging of the Capitol police officer on the Capitol grounds. Hey, maybe they can even use the gallows the Trump insurrectionists erected on Jan 6 for hanging VP Pence.
I'd settle for a public trial since this killer was exonerated in secret by the Biden administration.
So they kill Ashli Babbitt and then privately whitewash a murder and the shooter's identity still is not known.
No disparate treatment there, right?

While the Chauvin trial has been a public circus, with perhaps more charges to come, a Capitol cop
has committed an extrajudicial execution without trial or witnesses or ability to cross examine anyone
at all. Not a word from fascist Joe or his VP.

At the very least pay off the family of Babbitt the way criminal George Floyd's family was paid off to avoid burning down Minneapolis. Ashli Babbitt killing ‘unjustified,’ relatives of slain Capitol invader considering lawsuit: Lawyer
But really the gulf between the way Floyd, the career thug, has been turned into some sort of saint and Babbitt has been ignored and received no justice at all has been stunning.
Biden the "Unifier" is full of shit and lies.
The hypocrisy and silence from the media has been typically enormous, of course. We expect no less
from our Presstitutes.

Last edited:
I'd settle for a public trial since this killer was exonerated in secret by the Biden administration.
So they kill Ashli Babbitt and then privately whitewash a murder and the shooters identity still is not known.

While the Chauvin trial has been a public circus, with perhaps more charges to come, a Capitol cop
has committed an extrajudicial execution without trial or witnesses or ability to cross examine anyone
at all. Not a word from fascist Joe or his VP.
What are you? Are you crazy, or are you simply irrational? The woman was involved in an illegal breach of the Capitol building which involved verbal threats and group violence. The Capitol police were in wholly and completely understandable fear for their lives and the lives of Senators, House Representatives and their staffs. It's not that you don't know that. It's that you don't want to admit it.

If ANY gun-owning conservative on this message board found themselves in a similar situation, they would not hesitate to fire their weapon in an effort to save their own life and the lives of the people being attacked by a mob.

But feel free to make a fool of yourself by arguing something different.

What are you? Are you crazy, or are you simply irrational? The woman was involved in an illegal breach of the Capitol building which involved verbal threats and group violence. The Capitol police were in wholly and completely understandable fear for their lives and the lives of Senators, House Representatives and their staffs. It's not that you don't know that. It's that you don't want to admit it.

If ANY gun-owning conservative on this message board found themselves in a similar situation, they would not hesitate to fire their weapon in an effort to save their own life and the lives of the people being attacked by a mob.

I"ll argue the facts. You can continue to continue to rely on hyperbole, lies and no facts at all.
Plus you don't seem to mind making a fool of yourself.

The FACT is Ashli Babbitt was unarmed and presented no threat to the armed cops not a few feet
away from her (as anyone can clearly see in the video of the shooting). Try watching it sometime
so you don't seem so stupid and out of touch.

Have you seen the videos of members of the mob calmly and peaceably wandering through the Capitol
halls looking around and taking pictures of the sights? They even were careful to stay within the red velvet
restraining ropes, not wishing to disrespect Capitol protocols.
The people inside the Capitol were more like tourists from Utah than some wicked mob.

Trying to smear them and Ashli Babbitt as Ghengis Khan incarnate is a cheap lie. And desperate
probably born out of pure ignorance.

Last edited:

Comment:

So, FOS, like most of the Trump cult, just like their dear leader.
Insurrection?

April 22 2021
OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Protesters gathered at the Oklahoma Capitol Wednesday afternoon and made their way inside to the building.

The Collegiate Freedom and Justice Coalition came to the capitol to protest a slew of bills including Oklahoma anti-protest bills, anti-abortion bills and the transgender athlete bill.

They did gain entry into the House Chambers but were asked to leave and did.
kfor.com › protesters-gather-at-oklahoma-capitol

Drama Queen.

I"ll argue the facts. You can continue to continue to rely on hyperbole, lies and no facts at all.

The FACT is Ashli Babbitt was unarmed and presented no threat to the armed cops not a few feet
away from her (as anyone can clearly see in the video of the shooting). Try watching it sometime

Have you seen the videos of members of the mob calmly and peaceably wandering through the Capitol
halls looking around and taking pictures of the sights? They even were careful to stay within the red velvet
The people inside the Capitol were more like tourists from Utah than some wicked mob.

Trying to smear them and Ashli Babbitt as Ghengis Khan incarnate is a cheap lie. And desperate

You have no "FACTS".
Your entire post id RWNJ BS.

• Disagree
Reactions: 007
The source is gatewaypundit so let's be cautious.

If true, then crack the wrong doers on the head.
..why can't you do a basic SIMPLE research??? it's on other sites
It's your assertion, friend, so YOU do it.
hahahahhahahah!!! you fkd up
1. not my thread--I don't have to do shit
2. the OP posted proof and you did not REFUTE it = I don't have to do shit
.....that's part of the problem--you people do not know basic FACTS......you just parrot crap

Comment:

The NYTs Paul Krugman says this is all in your imagination. Never happened.

Damn Africans be EVERYWHERE!

You have no "FACTS".
Your entire post id RWNJ BS.
:rolleyes:

Duarte Wright is only one of many unarmed Black men shot by cops and you're right they are not the same, Ashli Babbitt was in the midst of criminal trespass, and she was not running away. If I was that cop I'd be fearing for my life too.
Because you and your two armed buddies were in imminent danger from one single unarmed lady?
Three Capitol cops with guns vs. one retired military veteran woman with no guns equals life threatening
danger to the big bad cops? Whatever you claim, dramatist!

Forum List

Back