INSURRECTION! BLM Mob STORMS Oklahoma Capitol – Forces GOP Representatives into Lockdown

Over 400 Trump supporters have been arrested. The arrests will continue, and the prosecutions will be a matter of public record.
Address the issue if you can or buzz off!
Being a Trump supporter in and of itself is not against the law despite what you authoritarians would love to believe. And being inside the Capitol is a simple matter of trespassing. No more and no less.

The many crimes you accused them of is purely speculation and wishful thinking on your part.

Well, it's the US Justice Department which is charging them with crimes, and it's the FBI that's leading the investigations. That's not speculation; those are the facts, pure and simple. And if you don't like it, that's too bad because you don't have a say in the matter. You can post all your silliness you want, but that's not going to change a thing.

Being in the Capitol is not the same as being guilty of all the criminal antics you accuse them of.

Try harder next time. You failed.
Actually they've only been charged with what there is video evidence of proving. That's why none have been charged with insurrection yet, because that's not provable by surveillance video, and has to be proved by radio and internet messages to each other.

Well, it's the US Justice Department which is charging them with crimes, and it's the FBI that's leading the investigations. That's not speculation; those are the facts, pure and simple. And if you don't like it, that's too bad because you don't have a say in the matter. You can post all your silliness you want, but that's not going to change a thing.
Oh. Biden FBI and "Justice" Department. Okay. :rolleyes:

I realize my post will not stop what's going on. Thanks for the news though,

INSURRECTION! BLM Mob STORMS Oklahoma Capitol – Forces GOP Representatives into Lockdown
This was after the Oklahoma Governor signed a bill that protects drivers who hit unhinged protesters blocking streets and highways.
Of course, the BLM mob said this was racist.

Comment:
The term "Insurrection" was used when citizens stormed a government building so these folks should also be charged as well or dismiss all past charges as unequal application of a law. Just as Waters was allowed to incite violence, and interfere with a jury decision and given a pass.
Remember the wise words of Booker T. Washington:
"I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public."

I guess I missed the part where they tore down barriers and broke windows to get in.

So, using that criteria, every BLM and Antifa riot qualifies as an insurrection, right????

Otherwise, breaking a window is just that (property damage and possible illegal entry).....

Not sure what BLM or Antifa are guilty of but I don't think I'd call looting a liquor store an insurrection, seems like more of a crime. Breaking into a government building for political purposes, now that I'd call an insurrection.

I guess I missed the part where they tore down barriers and broke windows to get in.
I guess I missed the part where an unarmed woman was murdered by a cop
People are shot by cops all the time, but usually they are unarmed Black men. Was she not doing exactly what those Black men are accused of, not listening to a cop? Are you equally outraged when an unarmed Black man is killed by a cop or is it just White women you feel have value?

People are shot by cops all the time, but usually they are unarmed Black men. Was she not doing exactly what those Black men are accused of, not listening to a cop? Are you equally outraged when an unarmed Black man is killed by a cop or is it just White women you feel have value?
That is not true. Let's see a source that backs you up.

People are shot by cops all the time, but usually they are unarmed Black men.
Not really but for the sake of the issue I will agree for purposes of your questions.

Was she not doing exactly what those Black men are accused of, not listening to a cop? Are you equally outraged when an unarmed Black man is killed by a cop or is it just White women you feel have value?
I'm not aware that the still unidentified killer cop, who was secreted around a corner with gun drawn,
made it known to Ashli Babbitt that should she actually not withdraw instantly she would be shot
point blank.
My viewing of the video shows she was shot suddenly with no choice given. Shot for trespassing.
Not for fighting with cops, resisting them or wanted for previous crimes, etc.
If you think Ashli Babbitt's death was exactly the same as Duarte Wright's in circumstance I disagree.

BLM has some justification for fighting against the right wingers that have persecuted them for decades. That trump piece shit had no justification for storming our nation's capitol other than he's an unpatriotic piece of shit.

The source is gatewaypundit so let's be cautious.

If true, then crack the wrong doers on the head.
It is on film stupid...lol
It's a small group of protesters who said their piece and left, moron..
It only took one guy to shoot Reagan so why are you making light of this insurrection. They didn't belong where they were, intimidating the legislators. If they want to be good Democrats they should get their shots and then just stay the hell home like the dipshits, Biden and Fauci, say.

BLM has some justification for fighting against the right wingers that have persecuted them for decades. That trump piece shit had no justification for storming our nation's capitol other than he's an unpatriotic piece of shit.
wrong---
1. blacks murder blacks at FOUR times the national average
2. BLM makes no sense at all
3. there hasn't been persecution
4. if any one should protest, it should be whites because blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa

What do you need backed up? Was she in the Capitol or her living room? There is plenty of video online, knock yourself out.

People are shot by cops all the time, but usually they are unarmed Black men.
Not really but for the sake of the issue I will agree for purposes of your questions.

Was she not doing exactly what those Black men are accused of, not listening to a cop? Are you equally outraged when an unarmed Black man is killed by a cop or is it just White women you feel have value?
I'm not aware that the still unidentified killer cop, who was secreted around a corner with gun drawn,
made it known to Ashli Babbitt that should she actually not withdraw instantly she would be shot
point blank.
My viewing of the video shows she was shot suddenly with no choice given. Shot for trespassing.
Not for fighting with cops, resisting them or wanted for previous crimes, etc.
If you think Ashli Babbitt's death was exactly the same as Duarte Wright's in circumstance I disagree.
Duarte Wright is only one of many unarmed Black men shot by cops and you're right they are not the same, Ashli Babbitt was in the midst of criminal trespass, and she was not running away. If I was that cop I'd be fearing for my life too.

What do you need backed up? Was she in the Capitol or her living room? There is plenty of video online, knock yourself out.
That cops usually shoot Black men. It is not true.

The source is gatewaypundit so let's be cautious.

If true, then crack the wrong doers on the head.

~~~~~~
For your reading: Obviously you don't keep up with the latest information.
**********​
**********​
He’s just your typical room temperature IQ Leftard hanging out in the girls bathroom.

Over 400 Trump supporters have been arrested. The arrests will continue, and the prosecutions will be a matter of public record.
Address the issue if you can or buzz off!
Being a Trump supporter in and of itself is not against the law despite what you authoritarians would love to believe. And being inside the Capitol is a simple matter of trespassing. No more and no less.

The many crimes you accused them of is purely speculation and wishful thinking on your part.

The same Dept of Justice and FBI that went after MLK.

Good to know we can shoot unarmed trespassers in the face.

Forum List

Back