Inspector General Report.

As detailed below, we found that in late October 2016, McCabe authorized Special Counsel and AD/OPA to discuss with Barrett issues related to the FBI’s Clinton Foundation investigation (CF Investigation). In particular, McCabe authorized Special Counsel and AD/OPA to disclose to Barrett the contents of a telephone call that had occurred on August 12, 2016, between McCabe and the then-Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General (“PADAG”). Among the purposes of the disclosure was to rebut a narrative that had been developing following a story in the WSJ on October 23, 2016, that questioned McCabe’s impartiality in overseeing FBI investigations involving former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and claimed that McCabe had ordered the termination of the CF Investigation due to Department of Justice pressure. The disclosure to the WSJ effectively confirmed the existence of the CF Investigation, which then-FBI Director Comey had 2 previously refused to do. The account of the August 12 McCabe-PADAG call, and other information regarding the handling of the CF Investigation, was included in the October 30 WSJ article

Why do you insist on ruining the libtards' day?
It makes my day..........

& &RQFOXVLRQ As detailed in this report, the OIG found that then-Deputy Director Andrew McCabe lacked candor, including under oath, on multiple occasions in connection with describing his role in connection with a disclosure to the WSJ, and that this conduct violated FBI Offense Codes 2.5 and 2.6. The OIG also concluded that McCabe’s disclosure of the existence of an ongoing investigation in the manner described in this report violated the FBI’s and the Department’s media policy and constituted misconduct. The OIG is issuing this report to the FBI for such action that it deems to be appropriate

If you were to LACK CANDOR under OATH to the FBI............what would happen to you.........

hmmmm

mrScooterLibby.jpg

So...............with a real quick scan of the report...............

The IG report shows LACK OF CANDOR..............Lying under Oath included...............

Riddle me this................the FBI puts people in PRISON for Lying to them.............what do we do to them when they do the same............

Answer me that.

Pressured by the State dept.........to end the CF investigation..........where does that lead................

And LEAKING to the WSJ just before the election..................

Election TAMPERING..................

Let us see if there is equal justice under the law on this one.

Punishment seems to only go one way anymore. Others get to retire/fired with benefits.

Mete out for thee, but not me.

Punishment seems to only go one way anymore. Others get to retire/fired with benefits.

They want election tampering...........they got it.............releasing information for the Public Interest just before the election.........remember the Dems calling for Comey being fired and then later he's the HERO....

McCabe in the report gives Comey a get out of jail free card at quick glance.........as it appears Comey resisted it's release..............

But then Later he went Public on and ongoing investigation for THE PUBLIC INTEREST.........lol......on the Russia Investigation...........

Lions, Tigers, and Bears...........lol

The report doesn’t show much...no big smoking gun for all the Rajneesh conspiracy theories. It only justifies McCabes firing.

The report doesn’t show much...no big smoking gun for all the Rajneesh conspiracy theories. It only justifies McCabes firing.
The IG followed it's parameters of the Investigation assigned....................unlike others..........

Is there sufficient evidence to warrant further investigations.................................

Which Mueller is doing now.................good for the goose.........good for the gander.............

i believe Comey is to be addressed in the wider sweeping report. We’ll see what it has to say.

They want election tampering...........they got it.............releasing information for the Public Interest just before the election.........remember the Dems calling for Comey being fired and then later he's the HERO....

McCabe in the report gives Comey a get out of jail free card at quick glance.........as it appears Comey resisted it's release..............

But then Later he went Public on and ongoing investigation for THE PUBLIC INTEREST.........lol......on the Russia Investigation...........

This is a win/win.

McCabe got what he deserved and you Trump zealots get circle jerk material for the weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

i believe Comey is to be addressed in the wider sweeping report. We’l see what it has to say.

I believe the current DOJ should start a second council to prosecute the leaks in the FBI.....................and to place those behind bars who Lie under Oath from the FBI itself..........................

They should be held with the same consequences under the law as those they prosecute.

This is a win/win.

McCabe got what he deserved and you Trump zealots get circle jerk material for the weekend!

Did he.......................he LIED under Oath..............others go to prison for that...............should he not go to Prison.......

Begs the question.............did Comey violate dept. rules on leaking as well...............

IG Report Presents New Evidence Obama DOJ Sought to Shut Down FBI Investigation Into Clinton Foundation

The Inspector General report also presented new evidence Obama’s DOJ sought to shut down the FBI investigation of the Clinton Foundation.

pjimage-90-1-600x338.jpg

The report by the Office of Inspector General criticizes McCabe for “lack of candor” regarding his disclosure to Wall Street Journal reporters before the 2016 election.

McCabe lied at least three times under oath, he lied to the Inspector General and lied to James Comey.

Not only did McCabe deserve to be fired, he should be prosecuted and put in prison.

IG Report Presents New Evidence Obama DOJ Sought to Shut Down FBI Investigation Into Clinton Foundation

He did. It is simply whether they look the other way or not.

This is a win/win.

Did he.......................he LIED under Oath..............others go to prison for that...............should he not go to Prison.......

Begs the question.............did Comey violate dept. rules on leaking as well...............

Do remember, the IG decided to hold off releasing his report until after Comey’s book release. There is a reason for that.

Forum List

Back