Inside Ukraine’s ‘D-Day’ counteroffensive

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands

On the frontline of Zaporizhzhia, soldiers are poised. In Kyiv’s corridors of power, plans have been drawn up to end Putin’s occupation. Chief International Correspondent Bel Trew talks to the key players as Ukraine prepares to strike back against Russia – and break the war’s brutal deadlock

Remote : Thu, 11 May 2023 10:52:32 GMT
Local : 2023-05-11(Thursday) 12 : 52 : 32

Found via https://nicer.app/world-headlines

let it be known that i wish the Ukranians, not the Russians, all the luck in the world during the upcoming counter-offensive.
it's not like i agree with invasions, countrary to what one might believe after reading my previous posts on this forum about Ukraine needing to honor the wishes of the Russian-native speakers in far-eastern Ukraine.
let Putin set up legal immigration facilities for those people, not "stolen Ukranian kids"!

and if Trump gets elected, i wonder how he would end the war in Ukraine over night, but i'll give him 4 years to achieve that.
at the same time, i doubt the man will need more than a month ;)

🔴 Live: Zelensky says Ukraine needs more time to prepare counteroffensive

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said Thursday that his country’s military needs more time to prepare an anticipated counteroffensive aimed at pushing back Russian occupying forces and opening a new chapter in the war, more than 14 months after the Kremlin’s full-scale invasion. Follow FRANCE 24's live blog for all the latest developments. All times are Paris time (GMT+2).

Remote : Thu, 11 May 2023 10:53:43 GMT
Local : 2023-05-11(Thursday) 12 : 53 : 43

To hell with Ukraine and Russia both. Maybe we should nuke both of them as an example to the rest of the world.

C'mon now ... the American flag was specifically designed to add stars ... adding these two would put a complete stranglehold on Europe ... feed them to the Chinese piecemeal while we rape the Middle East's oil ...

We don't want radioactive gasoline for our F-150 pick-up trucks now do we? ...

. Maybe we should nuke both of them as an example to the rest of the world.
Any other nut jobs in your gang?

I expect dear Uncle P is mulling over the same type of idea -- flattening the US so the rest of the world can continue peacefully.
But because he is an International Chess Master he has decided to be smart and bankrupt you by taking away the petrodollar , bringing on a depression and watching you bleat and whine for mercy.

Whose a clever boy ? As we say .

Any other nut jobs in your gang?

I expect dear Uncle P is mulling over the same type of idea -- flattening the US so the rest of the world can continue peacefully.
But because he is an International Chess Master he has decided to be smart and bankrupt you by taking away the petrodollar , bringing on a depression and watching you bleat and whine for mercy.

Whose a clever boy ? As we say .

I welcome the next depression with open arms. I'm gonna self-identify as an old black man who plays the guitar and invents a new form of music. I'll call it "Blues" and be famous and make a bazillion dollars.

1683821198295.jpeg

I welcome the next depression with open arms. I'm gonna self-identify as an old black man who plays the guitar and invents a new form of music. I'll call it "Blues" and be famous and make a bazillion dollars.
I shall come clean and own up to being JFK .
I was in so much trouble with the CIA that I could not refuse their offer of a Faked Death fast enough . Besides, I could not keep my Homosexuality quiet much longer and that would have thrown open several huge cans of worms.
At least it opened up the pathway for Obummer to follow my lead but even I was amazed that he married Michael and still has got away with it . Shows how Gullible those Normies are .

On the frontline of Zaporizhzhia, soldiers are poised. In Kyiv’s corridors of power, plans have been drawn up to end Putin’s occupation. Chief International Correspondent Bel Trew talks to the key players as Ukraine prepares to strike back against Russia – and break the war’s brutal deadlock

Remote : Thu, 11 May 2023 10:52:32 GMT
Local : 2023-05-11(Thursday) 12 : 52 : 32

let it be known that i wish the Ukranians, not the Russians, all the luck in the world during the upcoming counter-offensive.
it's not like i agree with invasions, countrary to what one might believe after reading my previous posts on this forum about Ukraine needing to honor the wishes of the Russian-native speakers in far-eastern Ukraine.
let Putin set up legal immigration facilities for those people, not "stolen Ukranian kids"!

and if Trump gets elected, i wonder how he would end the war in Ukraine over night, but i'll give him 4 years to achieve that.
at the same time, i doubt the man will need more than a month ;)
The situation isn't good in anyway you look at it, because if there are no guarantees for the Ukranian's that Putin won't end this thing with the full weight of his nation's ability to do so, then the Ukranian's will be in for some very harsh realities on what the full capabilities of Russia's war machine/military has in it's war chest that it is not yet being used for Russia to end the thing (i.e. it's tactical nukes).

The only hope everyone has, is that Ukraine is close enough to Russia that using a Nuke would therefore backfire on Russia due to the fall out in the aftermath. It's probably why it hasn't been attempted yet, but as things deteriorate more and more, who knows what the irrationalities of it all will lead too.

He's just another yapping dog that both encourages others to fight for things he believes in, and at the same time insults them and thinks any who serve are trash.

Is funny how many there are in here.

He's just another yapping dog that both encourages others to fight for things he believes in, and at the same time insults them and thinks any who serve are trash.

Is funny how many there are in here.

i am merely presenting you with arguments that are like money, some with peace symbols on them, some with profits-of-war symbols on them.

Anybody seen even a hint of a counter offensive ? As dead as the proverbial Dodo . The US and proxy NATO forces are like a boxer who has lost every round very badly except the last , Bakhmut, which was a disaster . Even the fans think it is a mismatch as the Meat Grinder eats the NATO proxy force for breakfast , lunch and dinner .

Anybody seen even a hint of a counter offensive ? As dead as the proverbial Dodo . The US and proxy NATO forces are like a boxer who has lost every round very badly except the last , Bakhmut, which was a disaster . Even the fans think it is a mismatch as the Meat Grinder eats the NATO proxy force for breakfast , lunch and dinner .
16_01_59_583719_600.jpg

What counter-offense? We didn't finish the previous one.

The US and proxy NATO forces are like a boxer who has lost every round very badly except the last , Bakhmut, which was a disaster

With an estimated 60,000 casualties for the Russians compared to 13,000 for the Ukranians, that is what is known among professionals as a "Phyrric Victory".

Named after the king Pyrrhus of Epirus, who exclaimed after his victory at the Battle of Asculum "If we are victorious in one more battle with the Romans, we shall be utterly ruined".

Actually, Rybar wrote that the Ukrainians made their attempts, but unsuccessfully.

----------------
❗🇷🇺🇺🇦 Highlights of Russian Military Operation in Ukraine on June 3-4

▪️Ukrainian units has undertaken another attempt to infiltrate the Russian border.

Intense fighting took place near Novaya Tavolzhanka: the enemy was kicked back from the state border.

▪️At the same time, the AFU continued to launch artillery strikes on the border settlements of Belgorod region.

The most difficult situation remains in Shebekino district, where two civilians have been killed and two more wounded in recent days.

▪️In the Kup'yans'k sector, Russian troops continue to push the enemy to the south and northeast of Dvorichna.

Assault groups crossed the Oskil River and established control over Novomlyns'k, creating another bridgehead on the west bank.

▪️In Mar'inka, Russian units with the support of artillery and aviation were able to advance in low-rise buildings.

At the same time, the AFU is conducting counterattacks to the south of the city. At the moment, fighting continues in the sector.

▪️Near Vuhledar, the enemy tried to attack the positions of Russian troops at Mykil's'ke and Pavlivka.

The gunners delivered targeted strikes on the advancing forces, forcing the Ukrainian units to retreat.

▪️To the west, in Vremivka salient, the AFU assault groups were able to occupy several fortified areas at the cost of high losses.

As a result of retaliatory artillery and air strikes, the enemy lost at least eight armored vehicles.

▪️In Zaporizhzhia direction, Ukrainian units went on the offensive to the southeast of Mala Tokmachka.

Russian units successfully restrained the AFU onslaught, not allowing the attackers to break deep through their positions.
#digest #Russia #Ukraine #video
@rybar

----------------

All Ukraine supporters in America are needed.

HELP WANTED = Ukraine needs supporters of Ukraine to come to Ukraine to be the "counter offensive" since everyone Ukraine has put on the battlefield is already toast...

Jim Cramer
Hunter Biden
Chuck Todd - needs a new job
Litwin
G5000

GO FOR IT!!!

Forum List

Back