Inside Queens' hidden sex district

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
It’s New York City’s Grand Central of illicit sex.

A tiny Queens block has become a booming hotbed of hookers operating out of at least eight Chinese massage parlors, The Post found.

The slim strip of 40th Road in Flushing’s Chinatown, just a short walk from Citi Field, has become a 24/7 destination for sex-seeking horndogs from all over the metro area, as “masseuses” brazenly compete for johns on the narrow sidewalks.

One former NYC crimefighter said he hasn’t seen such a dense concentration of flesh factories in years.

Non-Asian men are specifically targeted by the Chinese pimps, working girls and spotters who steer customers into storefront spaces or second-floor “spas” for hour-long encounters.

It’s the same block where a prostitute committed suicide in 2017 by leaping from a building as she was about to be arrested during a NYPD sting.
https://nypost.com/2019/02/02/inside-queens-hidden-sex-district/

Looks like sex trafficking to me. Any particular reason the do-gooders are ignoring this?

Looks like sex trafficking to me. Any particular reason the do-gooders are ignoring this?

Dunno. Looks like the officer made it home safely, though.

The poor woman who died when faced with the do-gooder she was running from probably should have been selling her warez in a state that's more open to free market principles and she'd probably still be alive, too.

Nevada, maybe.

Their bodies, their choice... Decriminalize it; and you cut out seedy underworld aspects of prostitution, that gives it such a bad rap. Especially cuts out the human trafficking, for which illegal prostitution is mostly driven by...

Dunno. Looks like the officer made it home safely, though.

The poor woman who died when faced with the do-gooder she was running from probably should have been selling her warez in a state that's more open to free market principles and she'd probably still be alive, too.

Nevada, maybe.
I'm thinking she was brought to the States and forced into prostitution.

Oh, I see. The report didn't mention anything like that. So, it'd be conjecture in that specific case you linked us.

It's certainly possible, though. It does happen. I know people who go out and try to help the prostitutes down in Mexico. Distant aquaintances, I guess. That's one of the biggest human trafficking areas in the world. My better half knows more about it than I do, she's been out there before trying to help them through different ministries. Dunno how the Chinese would be getting smuggled in. This particular woman in the report had just got out of jail, so she must have had some kind of documentation and known to have been a resident. Otherwise ICE would likely have deported her.

Last edited:
Their bodies, their choice... Decriminalize it; and you cut out seedy underworld aspects of prostitution, that gives it such a bad rap. Especially cuts out the human trafficking, for which illegal prostitution is mostly driven by...

That would make perfect sense in dealing with English speaking prostitutes that engage in it. I seriously doubt these prostitutes speak English well enough. What this means is that they can be threatened in all kinds of ways by what will happen to them if they are caught or if they leave.

That would make perfect sense in dealing with English speaking prostitutes that engage in it. I seriously doubt these prostitutes speak English well enough. What this means is that they can be threatened in all kinds of ways by what will happen to them if they are caught or if they leave.
In a legalized setting; these English speaking girls would be “competing” with these trafficked girls. The capitalistic nature of people in general would prompt the English speaking to expose their illegal competitors. In short order there would be little to no market for them. They’d be run out by honest workers...

A tiny Queens block has become a booming hotbed of hookers operating out of at least eight Chinese massage parlors, The Post found.

The slim strip of 40th Road in Flushing’s Chinatown, just a short walk from Citi Field, has become a 24/7 destination for sex-seeking horndogs from all over the metro area, as “masseuses” brazenly compete for johns on the narrow sidewalks.

One former NYC crimefighter said he hasn’t seen such a dense concentration of flesh factories in years.

Non-Asian men are specifically targeted by the Chinese pimps, working girls and spotters who steer customers into storefront spaces or second-floor “spas” for hour-long encounters.

It’s the same block where a prostitute committed suicide in 2017 by leaping from a building as she was about to be arrested during a NYPD sting.

They need to legalize prostitution. If it were easy, safe and legal pimps would lose their power and customers.

Do you know what has killed street walking? Tinder and smartphones. Now a girl can go selectively find her stable of customers from her living room

There would still be sex traffickers but it would be for freaks who want to abuse and rape women. Or minors. Or boys. But most guys like the little Asians you described just want to fuck a hot American and they have $200 to spend. Or $1000

Think Amsterdam

Hooray for capitalism!

They need to legalize prostitution. If it were easy, safe and legal pimps would lose their power and customers.

Do you know what has killed street walking? Tinder and smartphones. Now a girl can go selectively find her stable of customers from her living room

There would still be sex traffickers but it would be for freaks who want to abuse and rape women. Or minors. Or boys. But most guys like the little Asians you described just want to fuck a hot American and they have $200 to spend. Or $1000

Think Amsterdam
I’m not sure Amsterdam is the best example. Lots of Eastern European girls are still being “held virtually captive” by pimps who hold their passports, and get them drug addicted.

Think Amsterdam
I’m not sure Amsterdam is the best example. Lots of Eastern European girls are still being “held virtually captive” by pimps who hold their passports, and get them drug addicted.
Like I said, most people will go to a legal prostitute who doesn’t need a John if it were legal. But then it’s probably expensive too. I bet these women are cheap.

I don’t think you will ever stop a black market. If there is a demand you will find criminals willing to break the law. So there is no silver bullet.

If it were legal and guys knew how tinder works they could go on and swipe right on girls who are in their 20s. Those gils can selectively pick the guys they are willing to meet for a date. Just like a real date. Then if they agree he should be able to legally exchange $100 for sex. Or whatever dollar amount she feels she is worth.

So if tinder prostitution were legal then every guy who wanted a hooker would go there. But it’s not legal. Still a lot of guys and girls use it this way.

Tinder single handedly took thousands of prostitutes off the streets. If you want to get more off the streets make tinder legal and we’ll known that’s how you find hookers. And guys should report any women who seem like they are being trafficked. It would be like calling child protective services.

Oh, I see. The report didn't mention anything like that. So, it'd be conjecture in that specific case you linked us.

It's certainly possible, though. It does happen. I know people who go out and try to help the prostitutes down in Mexico. Distant aquaintances, I guess. That's one of the biggest human trafficking areas in the world. My better half knows more about it than I do, she's been out there before trying to help them through different ministries. Dunno how the Chinese would be getting smuggled in. This particular woman in the report had just got out of jail, so she must have had soem kind of documentation and known to have been a resident.

Undocumented? They don't have to deport them. Chinese are the 3rd largest group of illegal immigration to the US.
Growing number of Chinese immigrants smuggled through San Diego border

US authorities targeting Toronto-New York City Chinese human smuggling network using Akwesasne - APTN News

So, they can just move the women to another location if the pimps think they are getting to know the area too well. They scare the crap out of them with horror stories of ICE.

In a legalized setting; these English speaking girls would be “competing” with these trafficked girls. The capitalistic nature of people in general would prompt the English speaking to expose their illegal competitors. In short order there would be little to no market for them. They’d be run out by honest workers...

NIMBY---that's why. But, no. they would not be run out. Hell, that was the same rational used for Colorado but it didn't do anything to the black market because you get more for less (including potency).

Think Amsterdam
Like I said, most people will go to a legal prostitute who doesn’t need a John if it were legal. But then it’s probably expensive too. I bet these women are cheap.

I don’t think you will ever stop a black market. If there is a demand you will find criminals willing to break the law. So there is no silver bullet.

If it were legal and guys knew how tinder works they could go on and swipe right on girls who are in their 20s. Those gils can selectively pick the guys they are willing to meet for a date. Just like a real date. Then if they agree he should be able to legally exchange $100 for sex. Or whatever dollar amount she feels she is worth.

So if tinder prostitution were legal then every guy who wanted a hooker would go there. But it’s not legal. Still a lot of guys and girls use it this way.

Tinder single handedly took thousands of prostitutes off the streets. If you want to get more off the streets make tinder legal and we’ll known that’s how you find hookers. And guys should report any women who seem like they are being trafficked. It would be like calling child protective services.
Legalization is the only “silver bullet”. Like in Patong. It’s all “at will” employment, and capitalism based. Bars try to retain the best Mamasans. Theses mamasans try to get the best deals for their girls at which ever bar they work out of. In turn the girls decide which mamasan they want to work for depending on location, and the deal the mamasan has worked out with a given bar. If the bar dries up, or a better deal is offered by a different Mamasan. The girls move on to that bar, working for that mamasan. It’s completely voluntary. And the girls are free to come (should they accept the terms that a given mamasan has worked out with a bar); or go as they please.

NIMBY---that's why. But, no. they would not be run out. Hell, that was the same rational used for Colorado but it didn't do anything to the black market because you get more for less (including potency).
Potency!? You’re kidding right? You do of course realize the exorbitant cost of business in illegal prostitution vs legalized would run them out in short order. Pay offs. Enforcement. Having to provide for “their girls” constant maitainence of secrecy, Importation costs, and risks. Human traffickers simply could not turn a profit against openly practicing, voluntary, legal girls...

Potency!? You’re kidding right? You do of course realize the exorbitant cost of business in illegal prostitution vs legalized would run them out in short order. Pay offs. Enforcement. Having to provide for “their girls” constant maitainence of secrecy, Importation costs, and risks. Human traffickers simply could not turn a profit against openly practicing, voluntary, legal girls...

Ya, you know, laced? Or just plain old marijuana that is cheaper because of taxes....

The exorbitant cost of legal prostitution would ensure that it would continue.

Think Amsterdam

Legalization is the only “silver bullet”. Like in Patong. It’s all “at will” employment, and capitalism based. Bars try to retain the best Mamasans. Theses mamasans try to get the best deals for their girls at which ever bar they work out of. In turn the girls decide which mamasan they want to work for depending on location, and the deal the mamasan has worked out with a given bar. If the bar dries up, or a better deal is offered by a different Mamasan. The girls move on to that bar, working for that mamasan. It’s completely voluntary. And the girls are free to come (should they accept the terms that a given mamasan has worked out with a bar); or go as they please.
When I say there is no silver bullet it’s because even if you legalize it there will still be guys who want minors or to be rough with women. So there will always be a small black market.

The world will always have bad guys. For example our solution doesn’t help members of nambla

Ya, you know, laced? Or just plain old marijuana that is cheaper because of taxes....

The exorbitant cost of legal prostitution would ensure that it would continue.
The two are incomparable. One is a material good. The other is a service. That’s an apples to chainsaws comparison. There is no correlation one can possibly draw between the two...

Forum List

Back