Insanity: Wash. State Came One Vote Away From Releasing Green River Serial Killer So He Wouldn't Get Wuhan Virus

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Convicted of 49 murders, suspect in 71 murders, sentenced to 500 years. One of many murderers the Leftards of Washington State we’re trying to release onto the streets as they kept gun stores closed. The State Supreme Court voted 5-4 that was not a good idea.
Who said the Left hate civilization?
The insanity is that that guy is still alive.

Actually, they were one vote away from approving a process to evaluate which prisoners should have been released, which certainly would not have included the Green River Killer.
“The response to the lawsuit by the state Office of the Attorney General notes that the request doesn’t account for severity of crimes.”

Convicted of 49 murders, suspect in 71 murders, sentenced to 500 years. One of many murderers the Leftards of Washington State we’re trying to release onto the streets as they kept gun stores closed. The State Supreme Court voted 5-4 that was not a good idea.
Who said the Left hate civilization?
The insanity is that that guy is still alive.

Oh look! A subject change to the rescue!

Let’s not talk about how the OP tried to push a bullshit story to divide Americans like a good Russian asset. No. Let’s change the subject to the death penalty and divide people that way!

Predictable.

I'd never thought i'd live to see the day when they lock down law abiding citizens, and let prisoners outta jail

boy-did-i-call-it-or-what-george-orwell-64205480.png

~S~

Actually, they were one vote away from approving a process to evaluate which prisoners should have been released, which certainly would not have included the Green River Killer.
“The response to the lawsuit by the state Office of the Attorney General notes that the request doesn’t account for severity of crimes.”

You don’t believe your own headline. That makes you a fake news pusher. Now you will try as hard as you can to convince morons that the story has a morsel of truth. Once you do that, anything is possible. It will be repeated and your work will have been done.

You will believe anything. It’s kind of amazing.
You won't read anything. The vote was 5-4.

While I did take a look to see just how much BS the OP was pushing, I didn’t need to read anything to know that the Green River Killer was not going to be released due to the virus. I’m not a moron. So the possibility of that was not entertained for even a moment.

Now, fuck off, moron.

This was what was known as the "fake news" media before Trump and the Trumpers stole the term.

Breitbart, Alex Jones, WND, etc., etc.

And this is a perfect example of how the lemmings lost their shit over comically misleading headlines.

The vote was 5 to 4
They didn't read the article.

This was what was known as the "fake news" media before Trump and the Trumpers stole the term.

Breitbart, Alex Jones, WND, etc., etc.

And this is a perfect example of how the lemmings lost their shit over comically misleading headlines.

The vote was 5 to 4

The vote to do what, EXACTLY, was 5-4?

Well, I did.

And I saw a quote from LAWYERS who said "what the lawsuit seeks could result in the release of almost 12,000 inmates, possibly even “Green River Killer” Gary Ridgway and Isaac Zamora, who killed six people and injured four others in a shooting spree in Skagit County in 2008."

In Normal World, that would be known as LAWYERS leveraging HYPERBOLE and CONJECTURE and QUALIFIERS to make a POINT.

I'm going to give you guys the benefit of the doubt, and I'll assume you're just playing around. The alternative, that you are serious, would be a downer this early in the morning.

Who here knows that CrusaderFrank will be at work or somewhere today telling people how the crazy liberals in Washington want to let Gary Ridgeway go free?

He’ll repeat it with such passion! How can any sane American vote for those Dems?!?! They want to let serial killers go free!

Well, I did.

And I saw a quote from LAWYERS who said "what the lawsuit seeks could result in the release of almost 12,000 inmates, possibly even “Green River Killer” Gary Ridgway and Isaac Zamora, who killed six people and injured four others in a shooting spree in Skagit County in 2008."

In Normal World, that would be known as LAWYERS leveraging HYPERBOLE and CONJECTURE and QUALIFIERS to make a POINT.

I'm going to give you guys the benefit of the doubt, and I'll assume you're just playing around. The alternative, that you are serious, would be a downer this early in the morning.

Some are “playing around”. I’d wager that the OP knows what he’s posted is bullshit. Crusader Frank....he probably buys it.

Of the two, the OP is worse. You are very kind to call it “playing around”.

Forum List

Back