Insanity: Wash. State Came One Vote Away From Releasing Green River Serial Killer So He Wouldn't Get Wuhan Virus

I have similar experience with a couple of Facebook friends. Multiple times a day, they'll post a "story" or meme that is just easily, clearly, demonstrably wrong
Not the least bit surprised you would have friends like that - since everything you state on USMB is just easily, clearly, demonstrably wrong. I've proven it over and over and over and I just did it again here in this thread. Lying assholes attract lying assholes. Lying assholes keep company with lying assholes.
In 5-4 decision last Thursday, the Washington State Supreme Court narrowly denied a petition that would have released thousands of inmates from state prisons — including some who committed serious violent crimes such as assault, rape, and murder.

One of those inmates would have been infamous serial killer Gary Ridgeway, a stunning report by PJ Media noted.

I have similar experience with a couple of Facebook friends. Multiple times a day, they'll post a "story" or meme that is just easily, clearly, demonstrably wrong
Not the least bit surprised you would have friends like that - since everything you state on USMB is just easily, clearly, demonstrably wrong. I've proven it over and over and over and I just did it again here in this thread. Lying assholes attract lying assholes. Lying assholes keep company with lying assholes.
In 5-4 decision last Thursday, the Washington State Supreme Court narrowly denied a petition that would have released thousands of inmates from state prisons — including some who committed serious violent crimes such as assault, rape, and murder.

One of those inmates would have been infamous serial killer Gary Ridgeway, a stunning report by PJ Media noted.
You're quoting nutter websites that are quoting other nutter websites. They are both making an absurd and ignorant assumption to scare and anger you. I know you think they speak The Truth, but you're being conned.

Last time, and then I'm done:

Ridgway is an inmate at the prison.

Many inmates from that prison would have been released.

There is no proof that Rigway would have been one of them. None.

My goodness, you are completely gone. I'm done. This madness isn't funny any more.

We have alternate universe websites making stuff up to scare and anger their readers (more), other alternate universe websites using those phony stories as "sources" to amplify them and scare more readers, and gullible denizens of the alternate universe pointing at both as The Truth, and swallowing everything being claimed, whole.

This used to funny. Now it's a little scary. But I still think we'll get past this.

Last edited:
You're quoting nutter websites that are quoting other nutter websites. They are both making an absurd and ignorant assumption to scare and anger you. I know you think they speak The Truth, but you're being conned.

Last time, and then I'm done:

Ridgway is an inmate at the prison.

Many inmates from that prison would have been released.

My goodness, you are completely gone. I'm done. This madness isn't funny any more.
This is more proof to think Ridgeway would have been released from prison, as per the petition filed with
the Washington State Supreme Court, that says every inmate over the age of fifty shall be released,
than to believe he wouldn't have been, since there was no provision to specifically exempt Ridgeway AND
fellow mass murderer, Issac Zamora.

Those are the facts! You can argue against facts but that never goes well.

So you demand evidence, I provide it, and then you deny it. Not surprised. That's been your M.O. for you entire existence on USMB. You live to troll.

Oh well, everyone else sees the truth and the ignorance of left-wing policy and that's all that matters. You're not fooling anyone with your denial.

Bottom line, Ridgeway was going to be released if just one vote had gone the other way. And that is the result of ignorant and failed left-wing policy.

Forum List

Back