insane black flight attendant has airplane turned around

I didn’t see a picture of tbe offended family, can you provide a link?
I doubt that a picture can be found because according to the write up, the man did not even want the names of himself or his family members to be out there.

God bless you and him and his family always!!!

Holly

Oh do grow up. Please. Hopefully that is polite enough for a delusional hag.

Got anything to say about this likely jobless flight attendent?

Do you? Nothing topical in that response. Take your own advice... grow up

As far as the behemoth? Typical black attitude. Fire the heifer

Oh do grow up. Please. Hopefully that is polite enough for a delusional hag.

Got anything to say about this likely jobless flight attendent?

I do. She deserved to lose her job. The man had a bag he wanted to stow and HE ASKED the people in first class if it was all right if it was stowed in their bins. They said okay, but the flight attendant was in a snit about him overriding her "authority" and told his wife "don't look at me with that stupid face".

Anyone who gets up in arms about so small a thing as where a bag gets stowed cannot work with the public.

She seems so hateful...
I saw this (I think) on the Daily Mail.

She is not "hateful."

Like a lot of other people of her background, she is scared.

She goes through life fearing that she will be disrespected because of her background.

Never argue or even contradict people of that background. It will only make things worse.

And, of course, always say "Sir" or "Ma'am" to them.

They carry deep emotional scars.

I doubt that a picture can be found because according to the write up, the man did not even want the names of himself or his family members to be out there.

Holly
Exactly. So why this assumption that it is race based as opposed to a rude flight attendent who should be fired? :dunno:

I do. She deserved to lose her job. The man had a bag he wanted to stow and HE ASKED the people in first class if it was all right if it was stowed in their bins. They said okay, but the flight attendant was in a snit about him overriding her "authority" and told his wife "don't look at me with that stupid face".

Anyone who gets up in arms about so small a thing as where a bag gets stowed cannot work with the public.
Agree, and I suspect she did get the boot.

I saw this (I think) on the Daily Mail.

She is not "hateful."

Like a lot of other people of her background, she is scared.

She goes through life fearing that she will be disrespected because of her background.

Never argue or even contradict people of that background. It will only make things worse.

And, of course, always say "Sir" or "Ma'am" to them.

They carry deep emotional scars.
Huh?

Exactly. So why this assumption that it is race based as opposed to a rude flight attendent who should be fired? :dunno:
Not sure, but it reminded me of the one with the fat black lady arguing with the McDonalds employee or the fat black lady throwing chairs when the buffet line was out of crab legs.

Not sure, but it reminded me of the one with the fat black lady arguing with the McDonalds employee or the fat black lady throwing chairs when the buffet line was out of crab legs.
Rude people cross racial lines.

Based on what I saw... the person at fault is the stewardess. Obviously in the video she is a little too power hungry and rude to have this job. Any job dealing with the public, you have to have thick skin. Clearly she does not. Everything that I could see the couple were not argumentative at all, the only one with the attitude was the stewardess.
Hopefully she is at the very least reprimanded

How does a pathetic flight attendant have the power to turn a damn plane around
I am sure they cannot fire this street rat ,, ever ...

What happened to weight restrictions for flight attendants? This cow is making my ticket more expensive because she can't put the KFC down.

My guess is the man didn't want his identity out there for safety and security reasons. If people that he works with were to learn that he was in the middle of this kind of matter, it could cost him his job.

Holly

Forum List

Back