insane black flight attendant has airplane turned around

Gfy yourself now. How's that?

You'll live, if not? Yay for humanity
Your obsession with self fucking is duly noted. In the meantime, I’ll keep hoping your next intervention does the trick.

Until then, we can discuss the rude flight attendent who is likely now minus a job.

Your obsession with self fucking is duly noted. In the meantime, I’ll keep hoping your next intervention does the trick.

Until then, we can discuss the rude flight attendent who is likely now minus a job.

Gonna "burn" me?

Now go away. You're an annoyance

That wouldn't be all she'd be out if she was stupid enough to say that shit to me.

Musta been a bad day for her. Imagine dealing with all sorts of people all day, being stuck on a plane with the bad ones, (even being a passenger and stuck next to a bawling baby or a kid that kicks your seat) and you get attitude because...drumroll...YOU HAVE JUST HAD ENOUGH. Looks to me like this is what probably transpired. Her body weight and skin color has nothing to do with how she handled that HAD ENOUGH mentality. For that...she needs to be either let go as a stewardess, or given a few months leave to unwind.

You must have missed all the Karens who have shown their ass from sea to shining sea. Well you are a racist hag, so it is par for the course.
Oh by all means post some links. Educate us all. We've already seen endless waffle houses, McDonald's and 7-11s destroyed by crazy fat black women.

Forum List

Back