insane black flight attendant has airplane turned around

Based on what I saw... the person at fault is the stewardess. Obviously in the video she is a little too power hungry and rude to have this job. Any job dealing with the public, you have to have thick skin. Clearly she does not. Everything that I could see the couple were not argumentative at all, the only one with the attitude was the stewardess.
Hopefully she is at the very least reprimanded
Was she be getting a privledge glance from whitey?

Why do you bring on a BAG into COACH and then ask to "have it stowed in first Class"? huh? Put these priveleged forkers on the permanent no fly list for all I care. hundreds of other passengers owe you nothing and this is not FEDERAL EXPRESS....check you luggage like you are supposed to.

What kind of airline let them carry on a BAG too big for Coach with coach ticket? WTH is going on?
Was everything in coach too full by the time they got decided to board? Why did not flight crew take it at the door.

What next? A PET HORSE? oh....wait. Another reason NOT to fly if at all possible.

Last edited:
They should not have been allowed to board the plane if their bags couldn't fit. Their bags should have been checked under cargo. Flight attendant should have ordered them to toss their bags out the door to ASAP. Any backtalk to flight attendant should get them trespassed & banned from commercial flying. "No Fly List" them.

Last edited:
They should not have been allowed to board the plane if their bags couldn't fit. Their bags should have been checked under cargo. Flight attendant should have ordered them to toss their bags out the door to ASAP. Any backtalk to flight attendant should get them trespassed & banned from commercial flying. "No Fly List" them.

The Flight attendant was correct at the beginning but pushed it to extreme

The flight attendent should have handled in a professional manner.

I would not say that crazy and fat is at all typical, but we do live in a culture where people are loathe to criticize anything a black person does out of fear of being called racist and so some take full advantage.
It Has Become Hopeless to Change This Tyranny Through the Means We Are Restricted To

It's a fact proven over and over again that there is nothing wrong with racism against these bossy, stupid, and violent parasites. Denying the logic of healthy racism is why we let them get away with this intimidation.

I wish you'd go away.

I can't ignore a mod, that needs fixed. Get with whoever does that crap and request both
Coyote and I do not see eye to eye on most stuff....but I consider her a friend and do NOT wish her to go away. I am not a liberal where I dump people who are opposite of my own opinion, beliefs, stances, etc and want to shut every one up with a dissenting voice. Thats a dem thing. Are you a dem? Don't act like one.

If you can't follow the rules, you can't fly.
Never disobey or screw with flight crew.

If he pissed himself, they would have tossed him off too. This is bullshit. When you gotta go, YOU GOTTA GO. PERIOD.

I worked at a hotel near a international airport and we had 3 airlines with contracts for their flight crews for overnights, deadheads, etc. And I can honestly say out of all the flight crews I ran into delta was consistently the rudest, arrogant and snobby ones. Not all, but 80% of them were. Everyone of them would just shit talk about their passengers without mercy every time. They were terrible. They would gloat constantly about how they put people in their place.

And I'm not surprised she was black. Blacks are in general the most I'll tempered, hot headed, emotionally charged, loud mouthed people. Most of them have no control over their emotions and think hostility and rudeness is a way of life.

Forum List

Back