China Tells Biden Administration to Pound Sand

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Or similar to that.

They are playing the Biden administration and we are in dangerous territory here.

Nobody seems to be taking that stuttering fuck seriously.... including his own party (of millionaires that like to fuck kids).

Not that they ever did.

biden entire planet.jpg

Or similar to that.

They are playing the Biden administration and we are in dangerous territory here.

If you shot my dog, I wouldn't take a phone call from you either, even if he was hunting on your property. :auiqs.jpg:

It's weird how republicans are now siding with fascist dictatorships that hate our country instead of our own president. These people are nuts.
It's weird how Democrats are supporting our number one adversary China and giving them every opportunity to make America their bitch. You'd almost think that they have a vested interested in making China Number #1.

He is an affirmative action guy, but Uncle Thomas achieved his success by pulling himself up by his boot straps. Smfh. I am pretty sure he will put his record up against yours anyday.
Well he can't be any worse than the Defense Secretary who ran the Afghan show. . . . . . . . . (the joke of the century)

It's weird how Democrats are supporting our number one adversary China and giving them every opportunity to make America their bitch. You'd almost think that they have a vested interested in making China Number #1.
I guess that is why Trump directed the government to restrict purchase from China, the week before he left office after his single 4 year term was over.

Another oportunity for the Bidens to rake in another payoff from a foreign govt. Apparently he's not sharing with the other gangsters, like the Clinton mob, because we're suddenly hearing rumbles of discontent over GodFather Biden's recent decisions among the other Mob Bosses. We know Uncle Bernie has never been happy with the division of spoils, and AOC is gradually sensing there is much more loot out there she should be getting a piece of.

Pay no attention to the Useful Idiots they send around to these boards. They don't know anything but ass kissing.

Another oportunity for the Bidens to rake in another payoff from a foreign govt. Apparently he's not sharing with the other gangsters, like the Clinton mob, because we're suddenly hearing rumbles of discontent over GodFather Biden's recent decisions among the other Mob Bosses. We know Uncle Bernie has never been happy with the division of spoils, and AOC is gradually sensing there is much more loot out there she should be getting a piece of.

Pay no attention to the Useful Idiots they send around to these boards. They don't know anything but ass kissing.
Can you tell us about the prior "payoff?

Forum List

Back