Injustice for white males

I have a post-graduate degree, and it's not in Education, Gay & Lesbian Haiku or anything of that nature. I was blessed in not having a US public school education.

Uh huh, and I've got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. Interested? :doubt:
No, but do get back to me when you're when you pass your GED. I can give you some helpful hints like stop pushing in the Q-tip when you feel pressure.

I have a career that pays me to travel all over the world. You don't have a career like that with a GED. :D

As if you know what any university course is like. What did you major in when you were in university? What university degree do you hold? You don't have a clue what any university course is like. You probably barely managed high school, if that.
I have a post-graduate degree, and it's not in Education, Gay & Lesbian Haiku or anything of that nature. I was blessed in not having a US public school education.

I got bad news for ya pal, International Relations is not considered one of the 'Hard Sciences.' You're right there in the Humanities with Education, Women's Studies, etc. You can stop trying to put on airs now.
Well, I can tell you haven't spend much time on university campuses. No great surprise there. If you had you would be familiar with the diploma mills certain fields have become. You can get a master's or a doctorate in Education by parroting the professors and writing something along the lines of "Discrepancy of SAT Scores Due to Racism" or something of that nature. The thesis agreeing with the professor's indoctrinations is about 90% of the score regardless of content. It helps to attend an occasional sit-in chanting "Hey Ho! Western Civ has got to go!", with the other women and minorities from your classes.

This is one of the most open "secrets" on campuses, and you are decidedly ignorant and naive if you think all Liberal Arts studies are the same. But then that's not much of a shock either.

Uh huh, and I've got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. Interested? :doubt:
No, but do get back to me when you're when you pass your GED. I can give you some helpful hints like stop pushing in the Q-tip when you feel pressure.

I have a career that pays me to travel all over the world. You don't have a career like that with a GED. :D
Congratulations, you might work your way up to petty officer some day.

After listening to the president speak about Rosa Parks and her stand against injustices against black people so many years ago I admire her courage. It made me wonder though is it time for a white male, a Rosa Parks type, to emerge. Nobody can deny the discrimination against white males in America today. Is it even possible for a white male to move to the front of the bus and refuse to give up his seat. Perhaps it is even more hazardous today than when Rosa Parks did it so many years ago. We as white males should demand equal opportunity for jobs. We as white males should demand equal opportunity to entrance in medical schools, law schools, and colleges.
How can you listen to him speak :eusa_pray: Is there a united caucasian college fund - or would that be racist :confused:

Don't forget the Harlem Globetrotters

You mean those that just left North Korea?

LOL My career has nothing to do in any way with the military. It is dependent on an advanced degree and is totally within the private domain.

In anycase, on topic. The point of this thread is that white men are being discriminated against, that they are more intelligent, more capable, more all around better than everyone else because they have been running the world for so long. The fact is that they have done this because they have bullied everyone else: women, people of other races, etc. Not because they are so superior in any way. I think anyone with any common sense can read these forums and find that it is crystal clear that white males are not superior intellectually to anyone else. If nothing else is brought out in these forums, that point stands out like a neon sign.

Last edited:
Many years ago:

The Bakke Case

Race, Education, and Affirmative Action
Howard Ball

November 2000
256 pages, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
Landmark Law Cases and American Society
Paper ISBN 978-0-7006-1046-4, $12.95

Book Cover ImageTwice denied admission to a California medical school despite better grades and test scores than successful minority applicants, Allan Bakke took his grievance to court and set off a major controversy over affirmative action. Bakke claimed that he was a victim of reverse discrimination, and his case has been considered by many as the most important civil rights decision since the end of segregation-and also one of the most difficult ever heard by the Supreme Court.

Howard Ball now reviews the many issues raised by this case that placed affirmative action on trial. He examines the law and politics surrounding Bakke in an even-handed manner, presenting both sides of the debate and discussing key arguments presented by pressure groups. He also offers a behind-the-scenes look at what transpired during the months between oral arguments before the Court and the justices' final decision, including secret conference sessions and judicial memos.

While four justices confirmed that Bakke had been the victim of reverse discrimination, four others agreed that the school's affirmative action plan was a logical application of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Justice Lewis Powell sided with both viewpoints, resulting in Bakke's admission to the school and the upholding of affirmative action. The Court's unusual split decision invalidated UC-Davis's quota program for minorities but also struck down a California court's ruling that race could not be used as a factor in considering applicants.

In light of eroding public support for affirmative action today, Ball examines the impact of Bakke and its use as a precedent. He also reviews recent events such as California Proposition 209, Washington Initiative 200, the "One Florida Intitiative" program, and the Supreme Court's refusal to overturn Texas v. Hopwood--a decision that forced the University of Texas to eliminate affirmative action in its law school.

As affirmative action continues to divide judges, legislatures, and citizens, the fragile consensus forged by Justice Powell seems to be collapsing. This book offers essential background for anyone interested in the controversy, helping readers to better understand the dynamics of Supreme Court decision making in emotionally charged litigation and to arrive at a more informed opinion over this vexing issue.

"Helps general readers understand this celebrated affirmative action case and provides valuable insights into the process by which Supreme Court justices decide cases and write opinions."--Mark V. Tushnet, author of Making Civil Rights Law: Thurgood Marshall and the Supreme Court, 1936–1961

Chief justice out to end affirmative action - CNN.com

Chief justice out to end affirmative action
By Jeffrey Toobin, CNN Senior Legal Analyst
updated 3:15 PM EST, Thu February 28, 2013

(CNN) -- Every chief justice of the United States picks a signature issue. After Wednesday's argument on the future of the Voting Rights Act, it's clearer than ever that John Roberts has made his choice: to declare victory in the nation's fight against racial discrimination and then to disable the weapons with which that struggle was won.

Roberts' predecessors staked their ground in many ways. In the '50s and '60s, Earl Warren wanted to integrate the South. In the next decade, Warren Burger decided to fight crime. In the '80s and '90s, William Rehnquist sought to revive states' rights. Roberts came of age as a young lawyer in the Reagan administration, and there he discovered a cause that he has made his own: the color-blind Constitution.

In Roberts' first major decision as chief justice, he rejected the school integration plans of Seattle and Louisville. The authorities in those cities used several factors to determine where kids went to school: neighborhood, sibling attendance, but also racial diversity. Roberts' decision banned the schools from considering the race of the students in determining where they went to school. "The way to stop discrimination on the basis of race is to stop discriminating on the basis of race," the chief justice wrote.

The voting rights martyr who divided America
Jeffrey Toobin
Jeffrey Toobin

Last October, the court heard a challenge to the race-conscious admissions policy at the University of Texas. No decision has yet been made in that case, but during the oral argument, the chief justice peppered the lawyer defending the university's plan with a series of sarcastic questions:

"Should someone who is one-quarter Hispanic check the Hispanic box or some different box?"

"What is the critical mass of African-Americans and Hispanics at the university that you are working toward?"

"So you, what, you conduct a survey and ask students if they feel racially isolated?"

As Roberts wrote in a different case, summing up his views: "It's a sordid business, this divvying us up by race."

All of that stands as background to the Voting Rights Act case, which was argued Wednesday. It is generally acknowledged that this law, passed in 1965, had a tremendous effect in finally making the right to vote real for African-Americans, especially in the South.

. . .

Might want to read some of what's here:

Why Boys Fail - Education Week

Then there's this, that seems to be saying that boys that act and achieve like girls, get a bump; while those that exhibit more 'boy' behaviors, regardless of achievements, are downgraded. Time says, 'it's a dilemma,' but not necessarily discrimination. Really? A smart boy that doesn't sit still or enjoys writing, whether on not he can do so, should be downgraded?

Something is drastically wrong with the turn-a-bout. We should be able to allow qualified females to succeed, without condemning able males to failure.

Spewing children left and right ruins one's credibility, ability to think critically and points to a severe lack of judgement and responsibility. And you wonder why they can't get a loan? :lol:

You obviously did not or cannot read the thread. The OP claims that "blacks with lower credit scores are able to get loans and grants that HE as a white male can't get".

Had nothing to do with blacks NOT getting loans.

Understand?
You might be able to find some white trailer trash that are worse off then blacks, sure. This guy must be one of them. Doesn't negate what I said.

What you "said" had absolutely nothing to do with the subject. What qualifies you to label the OP as "trailer trash?".

You appear to be a generalizing simpleton.

Spewing children left and right ruins one's credibility, ability to think critically and points to a severe lack of judgement and responsibility. And you wonder why they can't get a loan? :lol:

You obviously did not or cannot read the thread. The OP claims that "blacks with lower credit scores are able to get loans and grants that HE as a white male can't get".

Understand?

You're wasting your time trying to reason here.

This individual is only interested in trolling and taking shots at minorities.

You're right Army. This is only my entertainment fix. Kind of like feeding stupid pigeons.

Last edited:

Understand?
You might be able to find some white trailer trash that are worse off then blacks, sure. This guy must be one of them. Doesn't negate what I said.

What you "said" had absolutely nothing to do with the subject. What qualifies you to label the OP as "trailer trash?".

You appear to be a generalizing simpleton.
The OP is such a loser that blacks are getting loans ahead of him. Sounds like some kind of trash to me. :D
Instead of complaining maybe the OP should get his shit together.

LOL My career has nothing to do in any way with the military. It is dependent on an advanced degree and is totally within the private domain.

In anycase, on topic. The point of this thread is that white men are being discriminated against, that they are more intelligent, more capable, more all around better than everyone else because they have been running the world for so long. The fact is that they have done this because they have bullied everyone else: women, people of other races, etc. Not because they are so superior in any way. I think anyone with any common sense can read these forums and find that it is crystal clear that white males are not superior intellectually to anyone else. If nothing else is brought out in these forums, that point stands out like a neon sign.
Hmmm, so they were able to bully the world, but yet be a bunch of average Joe's who were seriously dumb all at the same time? That is an interesting analogy you sport there, because I would think that anyone who could successfully bully the whole world or all of these people you described and/or listed, would be very smart (imho), now maybe smart in a wrong headed way, but none the less highly intelligent to say the least.

Hmmm, so they were able to bully the world, but yet be a bunch of average Joe's who were seriously dumb all at the same time? That is an interesting analogy you sport there, because I would think that anyone who could successfully bully the whole world or all of these people you described and/or listed, would be very smart (imho), now maybe smart in a wrong headed way, but none the less highly intelligent to say the least.

Do you actually believe that Caucasion males are smarter and more capable, as a group, than anyone else on Earth?

As far as my premise about bullying: it is term I applied very loosely. If you are at all a student of human behavior and the history of civilization, you would realize male dominance goes back to the beginning of mankind and is based on physical strength. The rest is explained by reading and understanding history, human migration around the planet, the rise and fall of civilizations, and a plethora of other things. But you are probably not interested in doing that as you may learn something you don't want to believe, or it may just be too much trouble.

Bullies often win; it doesn't mean they are smarter, it doesn't mean they are superior in complex abilities: it just means they are good at being bullies.

Last edited:
You always see negros with white women but you never see a white dude with a negro woman. Now THAT'S got to be some kind of injustice!!!

Do you actually believe that Caucasion males are smarter and more capable, as a group, than anyone else on Earth?

As far as my premise about bullying: it is term I applied very loosely. If you are at all a student of human behavior and the history of civilization, you would realize male dominance goes back to the beginning of mankind and is based on physical strength. The rest is explained by reading and understanding history, human migration around the planet, the rise and fall of civilizations, and a plethora of other things. But you are probably not interested in doing that as you may learn something you don't want to believe, or it may just be too much trouble.

Bullies often win; it doesn't mean they are smarter, it doesn't mean they are superior in complex abilities: it just means they are good at being bullies.
Was just making a point on your loose termed analogy as you had put it, but anyways here is something else to ponder, now is this some of that bullying you refer to in which whites guy's were guilty of in your mind, and were these white guy's just a bunch of dummies according to you maybe ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Mjbw0GBog]US Navy Aircaft Carrier Yorktown - "The Fighting Lady: The Lady and the Sea" 1945 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm1_D5crgPk]"MEMPHIS BELLE" - B-17 Flying Fortress and her crew - World War Two Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

Now here are the blacks contribution also to the war effort, so are they also bullies in your mind or are they smart aviators who were in the process of making their way in America as Americans, and having a desire to also protect and keep America safe, otherwise once given the chance to do so by the whites in acceptance there of, and this because the whites knew that they were smart just as well ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZScRrewMk]Tuskegee Airmen - 70 Years Ago - YouTube[/ame]

There has been a culture clash over time between the races, in which is being overcome by smart people on both sides of the fence as it were, but it has never been about black and white as a skin color, but more of a mis-understanding of the cultures in which created the product of the outward lived actions that were based upon the created culture from what was known as the mindset of the individuals or group as percieved and therefore has been witnessed by another, and this at the various times in which they have all crossed paths and/or met.

There has been an evolving going on within the races over time, that has created a cross culture that is hopefully known as being an American, but there are those who don't want to be an American or rather they are confused as to who it is that they actually are anymore or who it is that they would want to be in life and/or to be represented as a culture amongst their group as it evolves. I think this is what we are all witnessing today in America, where as culture clash is a problem still, and it even goes on among or within a single race that is evolving still, and therefore it is percieved by some who are within a race, that the others who are of the same race, are somehow forsaking the original culture, and therefore this makes them bad or uncle tom's and tomasina's if the whites are involved anywhere in their change or evolving.

Last edited:
I don't. I think that East Asians, especially from the Central and North clearly are.
Hmmmm, I don't know or maybe it's by what we see as their intelect by application of as found within certain studies in which they are attracted to or how they do learn possibly with less distractions involved, yet isn't this all because of their communist culture or other culture as it may be, and due to the disipline in which they have had or become accustomed to in their culture? No, they are no smarter than anyone else in the world is, otherwise as an individual without any mental issues known of, so it is a myth that these people are smarter as individuals, but it could be that they are more disiplined as a culture when it comes to learning, and so that is all there is to that (imho).

Was just making a point on your loose termed analogy as you had put it, but anyways here is something else to ponder, now is this some of that bullying you refer to in which whites guy's were guilty of in your mind, and were these white guy's just a bunch of dummies according to you maybe ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Mjbw0GBog]US Navy Aircaft Carrier Yorktown - "The Fighting Lady: The Lady and the Sea" 1945 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm1_D5crgPk]"MEMPHIS BELLE" - B-17 Flying Fortress and her crew - World War Two Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

Now here are the blacks contribution also to the war effort, so are they also bullies in your mind or are they smart aviators who were in the process of making their way in America as Americans, and having a desire to also protect and keep America safe, otherwise once given the chance to do so by the whites in acceptance there of, and this because the whites knew that they were smart just as well ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZScRrewMk]Tuskegee Airmen - 70 Years Ago - YouTube[/ame]

There has been a culture clash over time between the races, in which is being overcome by smart people on both sides of the fence as it were, but it has never been about black and white as a skin color, but more of a mis-understanding of the cultures in which created the product of the outward lived actions that were based upon the created culture from what was known as the mindset of the individuals or group as percieved by another, and this at the various times in which they had crossed paths or met.

There has been an evolving going on within the races over time, that has created a cross culture that is hopefully known as being an American, but there are those who don't want to be an American or rather they are confused as to who it is that they actually are anymore or who it is that they would want to be in life and/or to be represented as a culture amongst their group as it evolves. I think this is what we are all witnessing today in America, where as culture clash is a problem still, and it even goes on among or within a single race that is evolving still, and therefore it is percieved by some who are within a race, that the others who are of the same race, are somehow forsaking the original culture, and therefore this makes them bad or uncle tom's and tomasina's if the whites are involved anywhere in their change or evolving.

I don't think all white men are bullies. I don't think men are bullies. I like men, a lot. What I do think is that the Caucasion male, in general, not specific men, are used to being on top. Look at who rules the world and has been ruling it for a long long time. Look at all our presidents, all male, all but one Caucasion. Nowadays many white men in America feel threatened by the idea of not being on top and they see that as discrimination. What I think is that they are simply experiencing what the rest of society has always known, that life isn't fair and no matter how bright and beautiful and wonderful you are, something unfair is going to come along and shoot you down, or at least make things hard for you. They just aren't used to being discriminated against as the rest of us are. They don't, even now, know what real discrimination is, not as a group they don't.

I think all Americans want to be American, but many don't feel included because of their ethnic background, their race, or something else, so they get bristly and act like they don't want to fit in or something. It's bravado, it's being bristly, it's what people do when they are hurt. America is truly a melting pot, but it was easier for Europeans to melt into the pot than it has been for people of other races. The hundreds of years of the abduction and slavery of blacks was truly a holocaust and is not going to be undone in a hundred years. The affects of that and the very slow acceptance of black people into American society, at all levels, has created a problem that doesn't seem to go away; but, in fact, it is going away, albeit slowly. Americans always want everything right now. Everything has to happen fast. The economy was supposed to recover over night, it seems, rather than taking years, as it will. They see a president who doesn't fix everything immediately as a failure. Women and other minorities are slowly making their way into all levels of the workforce in American society, but that is happening, at least for women, with a great deal of difficulty and struggle. Everything always changes; nothing ever stays the same. Change can be very slow and difficult. That is what we are seeing and experiencing. White men feeling picked upon is part of it. IMO they need to see the broader picture. I know men have been given priority over me in getting a job because in my profession, in the area I work, there are usually more women than men, so all things being equal, the male applicant will get the job. What do I do? There isn't anything I can do. I shrug my shoulders and move on.

Last edited:
East Asians are doubtless more organized than others. Discipline and organization are likely part and parcel of intelligence (spelled with two "l"s btw, as is intellect). Anyway, I disagree. East Asians are significantly more intelligent than other racial groupings and most everything I've ever witnessed or read bears this out.

Obviously, I do not concern myself much with political correctness which demands that there cannot be any differences between races, at least intellectually.

Now you know how Black males feel in todays living. How it feels to go into a bank and try to get a loan to start a business,to buy a house even. Black folks are still getting the behind the 8 ball syndrone. I see it on this board the lies being posted about the whole race. So you are getting just a little payback from your own folks,probably the same folks that are giving Black folks such a hard time.So live with it.

Blacks, even ones with a much lower credit score than me have many more opportunities for loans and grants than I. How many more years do the white males have to face this discrimination before you will feel we are even and should be given equal opportunities?

So are you saying that you know someone who is black that has a lower credit score than you, was granted a loan and you were turned down?

Or are you just generalizing?

I have never been turned down on a loan but then I have never put in for a low interest loan designed for minorities. My skin color prohibits such opportunities.

East Asians are doubtless more organized than others. Discipline and organization are likely part and parcel of intelligence (spelled with two "l"s btw, as is intellect). Anyway, I disagree. East Asians are significantly more intelligent than other racial groupings and most everything I've ever witnessed or read bears this out.

Obviously, I do not concern myself much with political correctness which demands that there cannot be any differences between races, at least intellectually.
Well we will have to agree to disagree then, in which is fine with me, and yes of course I have typo's always, but I think it is a weak point that many always try to make in relation to, instead of keeping focused on the overall message being spoken of in these post, but still yet it was a point or jab I guess you thought you wanted to make, and this in the scheme of things non the less.

Good day sir...

Blacks, even ones with a much lower credit score than me have many more opportunities for loans and grants than I. How many more years do the white males have to face this discrimination before you will feel we are even and should be given equal opportunities?

So are you saying that you know someone who is black that has a lower credit score than you, was granted a loan and you were turned down?

Or are you just generalizing?

I have never been turned down on a loan but then I have never put in for a low interest loan designed for minorities. My skin color prohibits such opportunities.

You poor,poor persecuted man

Forum List

Back