Injustice for white males

Ah, but history proves the black man was being kept down.

You have no history and no evidence on your side, just a lot of crying and gnashing of teeth.

The history of the last 40 years shows that blacks were NOT being kept down. We've had 40 years of affirmative action and blacks are still failures. Even when they're given huge amounts of special treatment they still can't make it. That proves black failure is their own fault.

The idea that whites have held down blacks is the wackiest conspiracy theory of all.

I don't know how old you are, but I was around 40 years ago. Black Americans have made huge progress over the past 40 years. Things have changed monumentally. Things are not perfect yet, not by a long stretch, but there has certainly been a huge amount of change. The only failure I see around here is that racists fail to change. Being ugly spirited is a sad, sad thing. Can't imagine what it is like to wake up a racist day in and day out, with such an ugly, decayed view on the rest of the world. Must be something awful that eats away at the spirit like an acid. Awful.
Agree, but the thing that many are grappling with today, is the fear of the reverse racism issue or the vengeance issue that may reside in those people who have these self prescribed anecdotes in which they may see as the only way to make it better for themselves in the future, and how this could become the new issue to overcome in the future by all... We must live as Americans, and quit empowering the racist on all sides of the issue.

And "keeping it in ones pants", has what to do with eligibility for loans and grants?

Spewing children left and right ruins one's credibility, ability to think critically and points to a severe lack of judgement and responsibility. And you wonder why they can't get a loan? :lol:

You obviously did not or cannot read the thread. The OP claims that "blacks with lower credit scores are able to get loans and grants that HE as a white male can't get".

Had nothing to do with blacks NOT getting loans.

Understand?
You might be able to find some white trailer trash that are worse off then blacks, sure. This guy must be one of them. Doesn't negate what I said.

[

"Among the 2009 intake, 10.8% of students at Harvard were African-American, compared with 8.2% at Princeton, and 7% at Yale. To put the data in some context, African-American students made up 14% of US college enrolments in 2008."

"Harvard's latest admissions figures show that 11.8% of its new students for this autumn
will be African-American and 12.1% Latino – thought to be record proportions of the two minority groups."

Harvard admits record numbers of African-American and Latino students | Education | The Guardian

13% of American society is black. Therefore, their student population statistic in Ivy League schools and universities in general matches their population rate.

And it's due to affirmative action. If blacks had to meet the same standards as whites/asians less than 1% of harvard would be black.

And another thing, blacks in college only take easy courses. Black PHDs in math and science are only 1% of the total. Blacks are verbals and can only handle mickey mouse fields like education or sociology.

[

"So tell us what entitlements white males get. What laws are biased in favor of white males?"

What a ridiculously disengenous question. There aren't any laws specifically favoring white males: it is all about 'the ol' boys' club.' White men hiring white men. Just that simple. That is why most of the people running the country, politically and economically, are white. That is why most companies, organizations and schools (higher and lower education) are run by white men. This nation is controlled by white men. As is most of the world. Pure and simple.

HAHAHA Back to the conspiracy theory that whites are keeping down blacks. No one is buying that. It's whites who created affirmative action and it's whites who give blacks welfare at 5 times the rate white people get welfare. Whites are TRYING to help blacks but it's hopeless.

Discrimination is discrimination, it’s both illegal and un-Constitutional; if you have evidence of discrimination against white males, cite it.

HAHAHA . Another popular libulal tactic. When you know the facts are against you - deny deny deny.

[

"Among the 2009 intake, 10.8% of students at Harvard were African-American, compared with 8.2% at Princeton, and 7% at Yale. To put the data in some context, African-American students made up 14% of US college enrolments in 2008."

"Harvard's latest admissions figures show that 11.8% of its new students for this autumn
will be African-American and 12.1% Latino – thought to be record proportions of the two minority groups."

Harvard admits record numbers of African-American and Latino students | Education | The Guardian

13% of American society is black. Therefore, their student population statistic in Ivy League schools and universities in general matches their population rate.

And it's due to affirmative action. If blacks had to meet the same standards as whites/asians less than 1% of harvard would be black.

And another thing, blacks in college only take easy courses. Black PHDs in math and science are only 1% of the total. Blacks are verbals and can only handle mickey mouse fields like education or sociology.

What total bullshit. Cite the source where you got this information. Education and sociology are mickey mouse fields, really? What did you major in when you went to Harvard? You're one fucking sick puppy.

[

What total bullshit. Cite the source where you got this information. Education and sociology are mickey mouse fields, really? What did you major in when you went to Harvard? You're one fucking sick puppy.
Not really Mickey Mouse, more like Minnie Mouse or Goofy.

As if you know what any university course is like. What did you major in when you were in university? What university degree do you hold? You don't have a clue what any university course is like. You probably barely managed high school, if that.

[

What total bullshit. Cite the source where you got this information.

Here's a link. Read it and weep, loonybird lib

Black Educator: Black PhD Index2007

This is why all of black africa is still in the stone ages. Blacks can't do technology. Don't have the brains for it.

[

What total bullshit. Cite the source where you got this information.

Here's a link. Read it and weep, loonybird lib

Black Educator: Black PhD Index2007

This is why all of black africa is still in the stone ages. Blacks can't do technology. Don't have the brains for it.

Yea, right. They aren't smart and clever like you are. LMAO Look at you, the pot calling the kettle black. Hilarious. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Where's you PhD, you fucking moron?

As if you know what any university course is like. What did you major in when you were in university? What university degree do you hold? You don't have a clue what any university course is like. You probably barely managed high school, if that.
I have a post-graduate degree, and it's not in Education, Gay & Lesbian Haiku or anything of that nature. I was blessed in not having a US public school education.

I have a post-graduate degree, and it's not in Education, Gay & Lesbian Haiku or anything of that nature. I was blessed in not having a US public school education.

Uh huh, and I've got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. Interested? :doubt:

Uh huh, and I've got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. Interested? :doubt:
No, but do get back to me when you're when you pass your GED. I can give you some helpful hints like stop pushing in the Q-tip when you feel pressure.

No they haven't done it. Nearly all black gains are from govt jobs and affirmative action. Blacks can't make it on their own. They are mentally inferior as everyone knows.

It must suck to have such a pathetic life that you have to run others down like you do.

My sympathies.

HAHAHA. The board notes you evaded the issue and made a personal attack. Another victory for the conservatives.

Given your reputation on this board, the board notes you're a pathetic loser.

And "keeping it in ones pants", has what to do with eligibility for loans and grants?

Spewing children left and right ruins one's credibility, ability to think critically and points to a severe lack of judgement and responsibility. And you wonder why they can't get a loan? :lol:

You obviously did not or cannot read the thread. The OP claims that "blacks with lower credit scores are able to get loans and grants that HE as a white male can't get".

Had nothing to do with blacks NOT getting loans.

Understand?

You're wasting your time trying to reason here.

This individual is only interested in trolling and taking shots at minorities.

I got bad news for ya pal, International Relations is not considered one of the 'Hard Sciences.' You're right there in the Humanities with Education, Women's Studies, etc. You can stop trying to put on airs now.

Last edited:
[I have a post-graduate degree, and it's not in Education, Gay & Lesbian Haiku or anything of that nature. I was blessed in not having a US public school education.

Yes it is something of that nature. It's some useless verbal BS. All liberals, even white ones, are lost in anything mathematical.

[I have a post-graduate degree, and it's not in Education, Gay & Lesbian Haiku or anything of that nature. I was blessed in not having a US public school education.

Yes it is something of that nature. It's some useless verbal BS. All liberals, even white ones, are lost in anything mathematical.

And here you are, still afraid to tell us what your advanced degree is in, pussy.

Forum List

Back