infrastructure plan now out - let the debates begin

Scoop: Read the draft White House infrastructure plan

will be interesting to see how this is twisted to be all bad because of trump or all good for same reason. :)
Trump's a Democrat. Of course he has an infrastructure plan. That's been a core Democratic bone for over a decade now.

It's like LBJ getting arising from the racist Southern Democrat bloc to pass the biggest civil rights bill in history.

It takes a real chameleon to get shit done.
what did obama do to fix it then?
He was blocked by the GOP.

Don't tell me you have forgotten all the ridicule over "shovel ready" projects! :laugh:
He received ridicule, but he spent the money, where did it go?
The problem G, is that we didn't trust Obama and we were correct.

I have never seen the nations infrastructure this bad... Fix it if it takes trillions.
What red state do you live in?
have you seen Californias infrastructure?...
Yes. Have you seen the deep south's infrastructure?
have you seen the infrastructure in just about every state?....every states infrastructure needs some work...cals at one time was top notch,much of it now needs work,the 91 freeway was falling apart as was the 5.....so, so much for that stupid partisan comment you made ....

Three milliseconds after Trump submits an infrastructure stimulus bill, the pseudocons are suddenly all for it. :lol:
You know...that's how Republicans roll.

SODLvG.gif

Just look at the pseuedocons lining up to endorse spending on infrastructure!

My, my, my. All we had to do was change the color of our President.

will be interesting to see how this is twisted to be all bad because of trump or all good for same reason. :)
Trump's a Democrat. Of course he has an infrastructure plan. That's been a core Democratic bone for over a decade now.

It's like LBJ getting arising from the racist Southern Democrat bloc to pass the biggest civil rights bill in history.

It takes a real chameleon to get shit done.
I disagree that Donald Trump is a Democrat. He is neither a Republican or a Democrat. He is a builder and a deal maker. He can't stand to see the state of America's infrastructure in such bad shape and he can't stand to see America signed up for such poor international agreements. That is what is at his core.

I couldn't read your link because I'm not a subscriber, so I googled it. It doesn't sound like a great idea, using an "infrastructure bank."
I remember during the campaign that Trump and a few other people mentioned getting private companies to invest in infrastructure, helping to pay for projects. I can't imagine why a road construction company would want to "invest" in repaving a highway. Do you know what they were talking about?

I have never seen the nations infrastructure this bad... Fix it if it takes trillions.
Yes. Have you seen the deep south's infrastructure?
have you seen the infrastructure in just about every state?....every states infrastructure needs some work...cals at one time was top notch,much of it now needs work,the 91 freeway was falling apart as was the 5.....so, so much for that stupid partisan comment you made ....
Let the states take care of their own infrastructure. Blue states pay in more federal taxes than they get. Let California spend its money on its infrastructure, instead of it going to the 3rd world infrastructure conditions you'll find in the likes of South Carolina, Mississippi, etc.

Horrible... The bay area has tripled in size but not is done to maintain a thing..

Do they pave roads every once in a while? Because then they've got most red states totally beat.

Horrible potholes from the heavy traffic that this area was not built for.. Doesn't the state pay for roads, or is that federal?

So, what is our new Infrastructure tax going to be?
It'll be a sales tax, or gas tax; something that won't affect the wealthy or corporations, but will make life harder for the middle and lower classes.
solving for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment could be considered infrastructure spending.

Forum List

Back